Breaking Credit Industry News
Access to support “becoming more urgent” as borrowing levels remain high
The Bank of England has today published its latest Money and Credit figures showing consumer credit...
Payl8r calls for open banking to become a legal requirement for credit assessing the affordability of loans to borrowers
Millennial buy now, pay later (BNPL) finance firm, Payl8r, is calling for the adoption of open...
Has Confirmation of Payee Reduced APP Fraud?
Originally announced in October 2018 but not made mandatory at major banking groups until June...
Money-laundering loopholes missed by property firms
Up to 70 per cent of property firms surveyed for an anti-money laundering campaign have not changed...
Money-laundering loopholes missed by financial firms
More than a third (34 per cent) of finance and banking firms surveyed for an anti-money laundering...
June 29th, 2022
Stagflation fears: UK businesses brace for jump in late payments during second half of 2022
Intrum’s annual European Payment Report (EPR)*, a survey of 11,000 companies across 29 European...
June 21st, 2022
- Argentina's economy minister makes sudden exit 3 July, 2022
- The supermarket rows you don't usually hear about 2 July, 2022
- Fighting for rights for workers undergoing fertility treatment 2 July, 2022
- Flight cancellation plan aims to ease summer chaos 2 July, 2022
- UK and New Zealand expand working holiday visas 1 July, 2022
- Government considering 50-year mortgages that could pass down generations 2 July, 2022
- Bailey opposes Treasury plot to overrule financial regulators 2 July, 2022
- Airlines 'to announce new wave of cancellations', as Heathrow is like 'disaster movie' - and new strikes planned in Spain 2 July, 2022
- Klarna investors asked to commit to funding as value slips to $10bn 1 July, 2022
- Former Man City executive Tom Glick to take top Chelsea job 1 July, 2022