Breaking Credit Industry News
Paradigm partner with Twenty7tec to provide technology benefits to member firms
Paradigm Mortgage Services, the mortgage services proposition, has today announced a further...
Proactive behaviour will certainly give early sight of potential problem cases – comment
“Today’s GDP figures really do highlight the volatility of the economy and create many...
Broad based weakness sees the UK economy grind to a halt in Q2 2022
GDP fell by 0.1% for three months ending 30 June 2022. Follows growth of 0.8% in Q1 2022. UK GDP is...
Partnership will protect boat sales from money launderers
Boat sales in the UK will be protected from money-laundering criminals after a major technology...
August 10th, 2022
SmartSearch technology keeps crypto car sales safe
Europe’s biggest cryptocurrency automotive marketplace has combined with the UK’s leading...
August 4th, 2022
Finance and banking firms failing to detect criminal “ghosts”
Almost half (45 per cent) of finance and banking firms are failing to carry out crucial...
July 26th, 2022
- Co-op joins rivals in dropping disposable barbecues 12 August, 2022
- UK economy shrinks as outlook on recession darkens 12 August, 2022
- Liz Truss defends energy firms saying profit is not evil 12 August, 2022
- Government proposes more help for energy-intensive firms 12 August, 2022
- Argentina rate hiked to 69.5% as inflation hits 20-year high 12 August, 2022
- There is a clear need for action on the cost of living crisis 12 August, 2022
- Should I keep saving for my pension or use the money to pay for rising costs? 12 August, 2022
- PM admits cost of living support is not enough - but no new measures announced 12 August, 2022
- US car dealer Lithia Motors unmasked as mystery bidder for Pendragon 12 August, 2022
- Johnson & Johnson to end global sales of talc-based baby powder 12 August, 2022