Breaking Credit Industry News
Small business growth forecasts hit two-year high
Nationally, 37% of small business owners predict growth for the next three months, the highest...
CSA receive Ofsted GOOD rating in first official inspection
The Credit Services Association (CSA), the voice of the UK debt collection and debt purchase...
Report highlights important issues for the later life lending market MorganAsh responds to Financial Services Consumer Panel research
Andrew Gething, managing director at MorganAsh, in response to the latest research from the...
Prospect of further sanctions against Russia underlines importance of ongoing client monitoring
The prospect of further sanctions being imposed on Russia in addition to those recently brought in...
April 12th, 2022
DAPS UK signs up for SmartSearch verification
National property sales and lettings company DAPS UK has partnered with leading anti-money...
April 7th, 2022
SmartSearch launches high-risk country report
A new high-risk country report service has been launched by leading anti-money laundering...
March 29th, 2022
- 'I was jumping through hoops to get a loan' 15 May, 2022
- EasyJet offers £1,000 bonus as airlines battle to recruit staff 15 May, 2022
- Cost of living: Labour to call vote on windfall tax for oil and gas companies 15 May, 2022
- NHS prescription charges in England to be frozen 15 May, 2022
- Saudi Aramco: Oil giant sees profits jump as prices surge 15 May, 2022
- Saudi oil giant's profits rocket by 80% fuelled by Ukraine invasion 15 May, 2022
- 'Up to a third' of fish and chips shops face closure due to food shortages 15 May, 2022
- Premier League weighs ban on debt-fuelled club takeovers 14 May, 2022
- Ban on 'bogof' junk food deals delayed for a year, as PM accused of playing politics with kids' health 13 May, 2022
- Bitcoin rallies slightly but still set for record losing streak 13 May, 2022