Breaking Credit Industry News
Virgin Money appoints Susan Poot as Group Chief Risk Officer
Virgin Money today announces the appointment of Susan Poot as Group Chief Risk Officer, with effect...
Shoppers wrapped up their Christmas shopping a little earlier this year
“Shoppers wrapped up their Christmas shopping a little earlier this year, as the spectre of...
Consumer finance comment on ONS retail figures
“December was always going to be a chilling prospect for retailers, many of whom spent the month...
Peter Wallwork FCICM appointed Non-Executive Director at Arvato Financial Solutions in the UK
Arvato Financial Solutions are delighted to announce the appointment of Peter Wallwork FCICM as...
January 20th, 2022
FICO UK Credit Market Report November 2021: Black Friday and Christmas Boost Spend to Over Two-Year High as Payments Start to Drop
Global analytics software provider FICO today released its analysis of UK card trends for November...
January 12th, 2022
HighRadius Expands Partnership with Genpact to Deliver Digital Transformation Outcomes
Genpact (NYSE: G), a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital...
January 11th, 2022
- First-time buyers surge: 'I couldn't keep paying rent' 22 January, 2022
- Police response to £3.9m fraud branded woeful 22 January, 2022
- Firms call for urgent help with energy bills 21 January, 2022
- Trains told to get rid of torrent of 'Tannoy spam' 21 January, 2022
- Serbia revokes Rio Tinto lithium mine permits following protests 21 January, 2022
- Former CBI chief Fairbairn in race to head Channel 4 22 January, 2022
- FTSE 100 joins Wall Street sell-off on rate rise and tech stock jitters 21 January, 2022
- Wagamama owner warns bounce-back in consumer confidence after Plan B may take a while 21 January, 2022
- Ex-Tory MEP Fox to join board of audit regulator 21 January, 2022
- 'We should get back to work,' urges Kwasi Kwarteng after Plan B rules scrapped 21 January, 2022