Breaking Credit Industry News
StepChange urges DWP to improve historic Tax Credit overpayment deductions practices that leave 98% struggling
Deductions from Universal Credit used by the Department for Work and Pensions to collect historic...
Half of UK businesses fear Brexit disruption on finances
Half of all UK finance leaders say they are concerned by the potential disruption caused by new...
JLM Mortgage Services integrates OMS
One Mortgage System (OMS), the seamless single-input enquiry to completion processing platform for...
SmartSearch appoints new general counsel
Leading UK anti-money laundering specialist SmartSearch has appointed a new in-house general...
September 20th, 2021
SmartSearch launches new weapon in fight against global money laundering
Leading UK anti-money laundering specialist SmartSearch has launched a new weapon in the ongoing...
August 23rd, 2021
Inclusion In Credit set to share knowledge and best practice
CCR and Arvato Financial Solutions are set to carry out in-depth research and discussion into the...
August 19th, 2021
- Petrol station closures spark lorry driver row 24 September, 2021
- Restaurants set to be banned from withholding staff tips 23 September, 2021
- BP closes some sites due to lorry driver shortage 23 September, 2021
- Ministers weigh up visa changes to fix staff shortage 23 September, 2021
- Theranos trial: Elizabeth Holmes took former US general's blood 23 September, 2021
- New laws to make sure hospitality workers can keep their tips 23 September, 2021
- Cameron's lobbying 'did not take up very significant part' of Treasury's time, says Sunak 23 September, 2021
- 'It will harm consumers': Apple opposes EU plan for all mobile phones to have universal charger 23 September, 2021
- Look past the headlines and Bank of England's governor seems ready to flex his eyebrows 23 September, 2021
- Motorists urged by Number 10 to 'shop for fuel as usual' as BP shuts some petrol stations 23 September, 2021