Breaking Credit Industry News
FLA calls for urgent action to support non-bank lenders
The FLA has today called on the Government and the Bank of England to take urgent action to support...
Graydon and Neotas announce partnership to fight commercial fraud and reduce trade credit risk
Graydon, Europe’s leading provider of business data, insights, analytics and solutions and...
As business recovery via debt is saving a vast majority of global businesses – is COVID-19 transforming SME culture around debt for growth?
For years now, the process of giving equity in a business away for start-up or scale-up capital has...
Significant fall in mortgage product numbers as COVID-19 hits lenders
Mortgage insurer, AmTrust’s, latest Mortgage Loan to Value (LTV) Tracker has today revealed a...
What we really need is a centralised fiscal response and a single EU debt instrument issue
One of the reasons the market is “cheering” any hint of a potential end to the lockdown is the...
EU to retaliate: last thing we need now is the EU-US trade war
Yesterday, the European Commission announced the European Union will impose tariffs on US exports...
April 7th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Government agrees emergency funding deal with Bank 9 April, 2020
- Coronavirus: Airbnb restricts UK bookings to coronavirus keyworkers 9 April, 2020
- Virus could push half a billion people into poverty 9 April, 2020
- Oil prices rise as major producers prepare to meet 9 April, 2020
- Coronavirus: Thousands apply for fruit and veg grower jobs 9 April, 2020
- Poland may extend restrictions, no drastic new rules planned: minister 9 April, 2020
- Britain's William and wife Kate surprise school children with video call 9 April, 2020
- China seeks to contain 'silent carriers' of coronavirus 9 April, 2020
- Shanghai set to reopen schools after coronavirus closures 9 April, 2020
- Coronavirus: Green's TopShop in dash to raise £50m to prop up empire 8 April, 2020
- WTO warns of trade slump on a scale not seen since 1930s 8 April, 2020
- Banks defy efforts to ease burden on households 8 April, 2020
- Investors lose out on £1.3bn as insurers cancel dividends 8 April, 2020
- Bankers give up bonuses worth millions amid virus crisis 8 April, 2020