Breaking Credit Industry News
FSB applauds refreshing late payment announcement
Today Chancellor Philip Hammond delivered his Spring Statement. Andrew McRae, FSB’s Scotland...
March 15th, 2019
Creative big data project launched
Entrepreneurs, business people and artists are backing a £1.3m project to boost business growth in...
March 15th, 2019
Brexit & Budget: ‘Enough Dithering’
Following the Government’s defeat at the hands of MPs last night, and ahead of the Budget...
March 13th, 2019
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- WorldPay payments firm in $43bn sale to US rival 18 March, 2019
- Eurostar industrial action continues to hit services from Paris 18 March, 2019
- Domino's Pizza denies claims it misled investors 18 March, 2019
- JD Sports to buy Footasylum for £90m 18 March, 2019
- UK space internet firm OneWeb ready for lift-off 18 March, 2019
- One feared dead in Dutch tram shooting, terrorist motive possible: police 18 March, 2019
- Putin, in Crimea for annexation anniversary, launches power stations 18 March, 2019
- Turkey, Iran carried out joint operation against Kurdish militants: minister 18 March, 2019
- Shooting in Utrecht 'appears to be terrorist attack': NOS citing counter-terrorism agency 18 March, 2019
- New York-listed Roper buys £400m Foundry 18 March, 2019
- Former transport secretary lands on Heathrow board 18 March, 2019
- Car and holiday sales 'held back by Brexit uncertainty' 18 March, 2019
- Every song on Myspace uploaded between 2003-15 lost 18 March, 2019
- JD Sports snaps up struggling rival Footasylum for £90m 18 March, 2019