Breaking Credit Industry News
Foundation Home Loans announce new relationship with MCI Club
Foundation Home Loans, the intermediary-only specialist lender has today announced a new...
FICO Fraud Map Shows UK Card Fraud Losses Hit Record £671 Million in 2018
Analytics software firm FICO today released its annual interactive European Fraud Map, which shows...
‘Balance’ – the Key to Making a Profit from Financial Services According to the FCA
“Creating good customer outcomes in dealers finance is the crucial route to ensuring that finance...
Leeds-based financial recruiter launches specialist credit control division
Leeds-headquartered financial search and selection consultancy Woodrow Mercer Finance has launched...
December 4th, 2019
Premium products defy UK export slide
British-made luxury goods, sports and leisure equipment and homeware exports grew consistently...
December 3rd, 2019
Twelve days of Christmas returns, what will Knowledge Bank give to you?
The UK’s largest criteria search system Knowledge Bank will next week, and for the second year...
November 29th, 2019
Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to...
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Avanti starts running West Coast Main Line after Virgin franchise ends 8 December, 2019
- Virgin Trains: Final service departs as UK's longest-running rail franchise ends 8 December, 2019
- Seychelles: The island nation with a novel way to tackle climate change 8 December, 2019
- Trade disputes settlement system facing crisis 8 December, 2019
- HMV faces the music in Christmas crunch test 8 December, 2019
- Johnson pledges transformative Brexit as nerves are rattled by UK polls 8 December, 2019
- Britain's PM Johnson says election race not over yet 8 December, 2019
- United States and Iran swap prisoners in rare act of cooperation 8 December, 2019
- Thousands of protesters throng streets of Hong Kong as government urges calm 8 December, 2019
- Virgin Trains waves goodbye with final service after 22 years 8 December, 2019
- Former Addison Lee chief races to assemble rescue 7 December, 2019
- Musk's 'faith restored' after winning $190m case over 'pedo' tweet 6 December, 2019
- Ted Baker hires Deloitte to probe £25m stock mystery 6 December, 2019
- Trump hails 'blowout' job numbers as stock markets bounce 6 December, 2019