Breaking Credit Industry News
FLA calls for urgent action to support non-bank lenders
The FLA has today called on the Government and the Bank of England to take urgent action to support...
Graydon and Neotas announce partnership to fight commercial fraud and reduce trade credit risk
Graydon, Europe’s leading provider of business data, insights, analytics and solutions and...
As business recovery via debt is saving a vast majority of global businesses – is COVID-19 transforming SME culture around debt for growth?
For years now, the process of giving equity in a business away for start-up or scale-up capital has...
Significant fall in mortgage product numbers as COVID-19 hits lenders
Mortgage insurer, AmTrust’s, latest Mortgage Loan to Value (LTV) Tracker has today revealed a...
What we really need is a centralised fiscal response and a single EU debt instrument issue
One of the reasons the market is “cheering” any hint of a potential end to the lockdown is the...
EU to retaliate: last thing we need now is the EU-US trade war
Yesterday, the European Commission announced the European Union will impose tariffs on US exports...
April 7th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Shoppers stockpile alcohol amid lockdown 9 April, 2020
- Coronavirus: Easter egg sales surge despite lockdown 9 April, 2020
- Oil producers agree to cut production by a fifth 9 April, 2020
- EU agrees €500bn coronavirus rescue package 9 April, 2020
- Coronavirus: Worst economic crisis since 1930s depression, IMF says 9 April, 2020
- Panama reports 224 new coronavirus cases, bringing total to 2,752 9 April, 2020
- U.N. Security Council meets over coronavirus as it struggles to act 9 April, 2020
- Malta says it can no longer rescue, accept migrants 9 April, 2020
- Spanish lockdown likely into May, though coronavirus deaths slow 9 April, 2020
- Stock markets rally despite latest evidence of coronavirus economic hit 9 April, 2020
- Food banks set up around New York after millions register as unemployed 9 April, 2020
- Coronavirus: Banks face fresh clash over CBILS loans 9 April, 2020
- UK resorts face a £2bn Easter break hit - but are telling visitors to stay away 9 April, 2020
- Debenhams in administration for second time in year 9 April, 2020