Breaking Credit Industry News
HMRC property transactions figures – “Strong activity continuing into New Year” – comment
Commenting on today’s HMRC property transactions figures, Neil Knight, business development...
Duff & Phelps safeguards the largest home-to-school service provider in the UK with property sale
Matthew Ingram and Tyrone Courtman, both of Duff & Phelps Ltd., Joint Administrators of...
50% of workers still don’t trust the cloud with sensitive information
Half of UK workers say they wouldn’t store sensitive personal and commercial information in the...
VAT Support Group is launched with MoJ guidance inbound
VAT Support Group is launched to help High Court enforcement businesses and creditors deal with the...
February 13th, 2020
Second charge mortgage new business volumes up by 19% in 2019
Commenting on the full year 2019 new business figures for the second charge mortgage market, Fiona...
February 13th, 2020
Salary growth in charity finance sector halves since 2018
Growth in average salaries for finance professionals within the UK charity sector dipped from 6 per...
February 7th, 2020
- Wells Fargo reaches $3bn fake accounts settlement 21 February, 2020
- EU budget: Talks end amid stand-off between 'frugal' and other nations 21 February, 2020
- Harry and Meghan to end use of 'SussexRoyal' brand 21 February, 2020
- US business levels fall sharply amid coronavirus 21 February, 2020
- Sir Philip Green 'has no intention' to watch Greed film 21 February, 2020
- Coronavirus spreads in China prisons, Korean church as fears weigh on global markets 22 February, 2020
- China reports 397 new confirmed cases of coronavirus on mainland on Feb.21 22 February, 2020
- Sudan to investigate violence against protesters in Khartoum 22 February, 2020
- Wuhan woman with no symptoms infects five relatives with coronavirus: study 22 February, 2020
- Branson downplays coronavirus threat to new cruise line 21 February, 2020
- Royal Mail raises stamp prices to 'maintain quality of service' 21 February, 2020
- Rcapital settles on deal for Feather & Black 21 February, 2020
- UK factory output up despite virus-hit supply chains 21 February, 2020
- Energy group SSE switches on search for new chair 21 February, 2020