Breaking Credit Industry News
Coronavirus–hit family businesses in the financial services sector continue to be the backbone of the economy
The new IFB Research Foundation The State of the Nation: The UK Family Business Sector 2019–20...
How COVID-19 helped accelerate the UK’s biggest digital transformation
The measures to limit the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) implemented in March 2020 led to a...
Fiduciam provides £840,000 loan to children nursery – how CBILS boosts local businesses and communities.
Fiduciam, the institutionally funded short-term lender, has just completed a Coronavirus Business...
FCA must flex its muscle as threat of financial crime rises – SmartSearch
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has confirmed that so far in 2020 no criminal prosecutions...
September 17th, 2020
SmartSearch named one of UK’s top tech firms for second year running
Pioneering anti-money-laundering firm SmartSearch has been named in the Sunday Times Sage ‘Tech...
September 7th, 2020
EQ launches Mortgage Services
EQ Credit Services, part of the international technology-led services and payments specialist EQ...
September 3rd, 2020
- Renters: Eviction cases resume after six-month ban 21 September, 2020
- Ending VAT-free shopping 'will hit UK tourism and retail' 20 September, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK firms voluntarily return £215m in furlough cash 20 September, 2020
- WeChat: Judge blocks US attempts to ban downloads of Chinese app 20 September, 2020
- FinCEN Files: HSBC moved Ponzi scheme millions despite warning 20 September, 2020
- World's biggest banks 'allowed criminals to launder dirty money' 20 September, 2020
- Coronavirus: Ministers eye extension of insolvency measures 20 September, 2020
- Trump gives 'blessing' to proposed deal to save TikTok in the US 19 September, 2020
- Goldman snubs £2bn Darktrace float amid extradition fight 19 September, 2020
- Travel and hospitality stocks hit by fears of second national coronavirus lockdown 18 September, 2020