Breaking Credit Industry News
Giles Andrews OBE, co-founder of Zopa, to join Dynamic Credit as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Giles Andrews OBE, co-founder of Zopa, the world’s first marketplace lender, will join Dynamic...
Equifax Ignite™ data and analytics suite launches in UK
Equifax, the consumer and business insights expert, is launching its Equifax Ignite™ solution to...
FSB welcomes ‘savvy’ Scottish Government Budget
Andrew McRae, FSB’s Scotland Policy Chair, said: “Like smaller firms across Scotland, Derek...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Virgin Galactic aims to reach space 13 December, 2018
- Canadian Michael Spavor detained in China as Huawei row continues 13 December, 2018
- Bonmarché shares halve after sales slump 13 December, 2018
- Cruise and hotel bookings boost Tui profits for third year 13 December, 2018
- House of Fraser revival 'challenging' 13 December, 2018
- Turkey to target financing of Gulen followers abroad, Erdogan says 13 December, 2018
- Gunmen kill more than 40 Tuaregs in ongoing Mali violence 13 December, 2018
- U.N. chief joins Yemen peace talks as pressure builds for port deal 13 December, 2018
- Turkish train crash in Ankara kills nine, injures 47 13 December, 2018
- TPG in talks to wash hands of Victoria Plum 13 December, 2018
- 'Worse than the recession': Bonmarche's grim trading update 13 December, 2018
- Sports Direct counts cost of House of Fraser rescue 13 December, 2018
- Brexit blamed as housing market hits six-year low 13 December, 2018
- China retaliates in Huawei row by detaining two Canadians 13 December, 2018