Breaking Credit Industry News
Bibby Financial Services strengthens presence in South West England
Bibby Financial Services (BFS) has appointed Sue Pengelly as Business Development Manager (BDM),...
January 15th, 2019
Smart Speech/voice-Based Technology Market Will Reach $ 15.5 Billion by 2029 Forecasts IDTechEx Research
The recent global market report Voice, Speech, Conversation-Based User Interfaces 2019-2029:...
January 15th, 2019
LTV Tracker reveals six times as many products available for 75% LTV borrowers compared to 95%
Mortgage insurer AmTrust’s latest Mortgage Loan to Value (LTV) Tracker has today revealed that...
January 14th, 2019
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Chancellor hints at Article 50 delay 16 January, 2019
- Inflation falls to lowest level in nearly two years 16 January, 2019
- Carlos Ghosn: Renault 'preparing to replace' jailed boss 16 January, 2019
- Google Maps deterring outback tourists, say small firms 16 January, 2019
- Asia moves to reassure firms as Brexit uncertainty spikes 16 January, 2019
- Gunmen kill 14 in Kenya hotel compound attack claimed by Somali Islamists 15 January, 2019
- Iran satellite launch fails after U.S. warning 15 January, 2019
- Venezuela Congress and U.S. government ratchet up pressure on Maduro 15 January, 2019
- Vice President Pence calls Venezuelan opposition leader in show of support 15 January, 2019
- Bosses round on ministers after May defeat 15 January, 2019
- Why the pound enjoyed a surprise rally despite Brexit drama 15 January, 2019
- Pound up despite May's Brexit vote defeat 15 January, 2019
- What bank results tell us about the health of Uncle Sam 15 January, 2019
- VW and Ford could work together on electric cars as part of unusual tie-up 15 January, 2019