Breaking Credit Industry News
Air Group launch ‘Criteria Clinics’ with Knowledge Bank
Air Group, the leading later life services platform, has today launched a series of new ‘Criteria...
ONS post-Brexit trading stats: expert comment
The ONS have released the UK’s trading statistics for Februrary, revealing a 12% year-on-year...
CIBA appoint Antoun Massaad as Executive Committee Member
The Cyprus International Businesses Association has announced the appointment of Antoun Massaad the...
Comment: “Wholesale shift to digital solutions needed” to prevent £200m of property fraud
Following the publication of a report by the Solicitors Regulation Authority board which says...
April 12th, 2021
HighRadius Raises $300M Series C at $3.1 Billion Valuation to Accelerate Growth in Order-to-Cash and Treasury Markets
HighRadius, the Artificial Intelligence-powered Order-to-Cash, and Treasury Management software...
April 1st, 2021
Time for “words to become actions” in AML
Following the head of the Financial Action Task Force claiming businesses need to change from...
March 29th, 2021
- The student loan bubble 'is going to burst' 13 April, 2021
- Newquay is hottest sellers' market, says Rightmove 13 April, 2021
- Black youth unemployment 'hits 35% in pandemic' 13 April, 2021
- Grab set for $40bn valuation in US share listing 13 April, 2021
- Liberty Steel: Kwarteng defends rejecting request for £170m bailout 13 April, 2021
- Channel 4 backs Purplebricks founder's Boomin portal 13 April, 2021
- Tesco to name Kingfisher chief Garnier as director 13 April, 2021
- Egypt files £600m compensation claim against owner of ship that blocked Suez Canal 13 April, 2021
- Greensill lobbying row deepens as it emerges top civil servant worked for firm while at Cabinet Office 13 April, 2021
- Bank of England's chief economist announces new role 13 April, 2021