Breaking Credit Industry News
The National Credit Regulator issues a public warning about Charis Financial Services
The National Credit Regulator (NCR) has issued a public warning against Charis Financial Services,...
Ubiquitous threats trigger cybersecurity industry growth, technology
Among the latest of several new threats targeting proprietary information is a brand new FakeSpy...
Connect for Intermediaries launches unsecured lending panel
Connect for Intermediaries has launched a new unsecured lending panel for business loans. CEO Liz...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- EBay files lawsuit against Amazon over 'seller recruitment' 17 October, 2018
- Benefits errors trigger £5,000 refunds for ESA claimants 17 October, 2018
- Trump launches process to quit 144-year-old postal treaty 17 October, 2018
- Wembley: Shahid Khan withdraws 'divisive' offer to buy national stadium from FA 17 October, 2018
- Noor Inayat Khan or Harry Maguire: Who will be on the new £50 note? 17 October, 2018
- Lawyers for Brazil's president ask top court to annul police graft accusations 17 October, 2018
- More Honduran migrants seek to join U.S.-bound group in Guatemala 17 October, 2018
- At least one dead, dozens hurt as thousands protest graft in Haiti 17 October, 2018
- Trump reluctant to abandon Riyadh over missing journalist, wants evidence 17 October, 2018
- New Look fashions retreat from Chinese market 17 October, 2018
- Fed keeps rate path despite emerging market 'stress' 17 October, 2018
- 180,000 may get £5,000 each in benefit back payments 17 October, 2018
- Wembley Stadium sale off as billionaire pulls out 17 October, 2018
- Apple launches privacy website ahead of EU speech 17 October, 2018