Breaking Credit Industry News
New TransUnion Study Finds Smooth Digital Transactions “Essential to Business Survival” During and After Pandemic
A new global and UK study by the Economist Intelligence Unit for information and insights provider...
Money Advice Trust responds to launch of review into water affordability
The Money Advice Trust has welcomed today’s announcement of an independent review into the...
India Embraces Digital Peer-to-Peer Money Transfers During COVID-19, Fuelling 1M New Users on Paysend
Following coronavirus outbreak, Paysend facilitated more than double the volume and value of...
Comment: HMRC guidance step in the right direction for property AML
Commenting on HMRC guidance to estate and lettings agencies on their obligations regarding money...
October 19th, 2020
AML experts SmartSearch comment on FinCEN leak – ‘A betrayal that cannot go unpunished’
Responding to the FinCEN files revelations, John Dobson CEO at AML experts SmartSearch said:...
September 21st, 2020
FCA must flex its muscle as threat of financial crime rises – SmartSearch
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has confirmed that so far in 2020 no criminal prosecutions...
September 17th, 2020
- ‘I owe £180,000 in tax and I haven’t told my wife’ 25 October, 2020
- Samsung Group titan Lee Kun-hee dies aged 78 25 October, 2020
- Brexit: Cost of everyday goods 'could rise' without a deal, hauliers warn 25 October, 2020
- British-bred Royal Enfield speeding ahead in Asia 24 October, 2020
- Covid: The 'impossible' businesses stuck in Tier 2 'zombie land' 24 October, 2020
- Small breweries warn 'reverse Robin Hood tax system' putting jobs at risk 24 October, 2020
- £15bn fund essential to avert 'economic catastrophe', historian Seldon warns 24 October, 2020
- Why ordinary people inspired by Rashford are offering free meals for children this week 24 October, 2020
- Buyout giant lines up ex-BBC chief for £300m EFL bid 24 October, 2020
- Connected car data group Wejo revs up £250m fundraising 23 October, 2020