Breaking Credit Industry News
ECB cuts interest rates and restarts bond-buying – comment
“The ECB has just announced its decision to restart its asset purchase programme (APP) this...
September 13th, 2019
Consumer car finance market grows by 5% in July
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that point of sale...
September 12th, 2019
Consumer finance new business grows by 4% in July
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that consumer...
September 12th, 2019
Cifas research reveals false housing benefit claims are the third most prevalent fraud in UK
Recent research carried out by Cifas, the UK’s leading fraud prevention service, has revealed...
September 9th, 2019
SmartSearch named in Sunday Times TechTrack100 annual list of Britain’s fastest-growing tech companies
Leeds Anti-Money Laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch is officially one of the fastest-growing tech...
September 6th, 2019
Ultimate Finance announces strategic refocus to invest further in asset-based lending
Specialist asset-based lender, Ultimate Finance, today announces a strategic refocus of its product...
September 3rd, 2019
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Thomas Cook 'racing to finalise rescue deal' 15 September, 2019
- Saudi oil attacks: US blames Iran for drone strikes on two sites 15 September, 2019
- Why thousands are flocking to corgi cafes 14 September, 2019
- SmileDirect Club: The $8bn braces firm boosted by selfies 14 September, 2019
- Historic towns to benefit from £95m boost named 13 September, 2019
- Tunisians vote in competitive presidential election 15 September, 2019
- Turkey says delivery of second S-400 battery complete 15 September, 2019
- If marathons weren't hard enough already: strap a tree to your back 15 September, 2019
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas, water cannon at petrol-bomb throwing protesters 15 September, 2019
- Funds power up stake in £6bn UK nuclear fleet 14 September, 2019
- 'Boris Bus' maker Wrightbus in urgent rescue talks 13 September, 2019
- Stock exchange spurns £30bn Hong Kong takeover bid 13 September, 2019
- No-deal Brexit 'will hit fresh food supplies', Sainsbury's chief warns 13 September, 2019
- Sale on the cards for owners of Clintons chain 13 September, 2019