Breaking Credit Industry News
Reward Finance Group to build on Manchester office success with new managing director
Group sales and marketing director of Reward Finance Group, Nick Smith, has been appointed to the...
January 18th, 2019
CSA appoints senior executive as new Head of Policy
The Credit Services Association (CSA), the voice of the UK debt collection and debt purchase...
January 18th, 2019
Metro offers hospitality to Pearl Hotels
Metro Bank, the revolution in British banking, has today announced that it has provided Pearl...
January 17th, 2019
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Patisserie Valerie seeks bank lifeline 20 January, 2019
- China's slowdown and what it means for the UK 20 January, 2019
- Ticket resale company 'determined to sit outside the law' 19 January, 2019
- Side Hustles: 'My secret life as a DJ' 19 January, 2019
- Edinburgh pays top share of property tax 19 January, 2019
- Syrian air defense repels Israeli attack in south: state media 20 January, 2019
- Russian crowd defends ownership of Kuriles before Abe visit 20 January, 2019
- Lebanon's Aoun urges more efforts to repatriate Syrian refugees 20 January, 2019
- Labour says Britain's only options are second Brexit referendum or close EU ties 20 January, 2019
- Top Flybe investor declares war over £2m sale 19 January, 2019
- Should JP Morgan pay its boss £24m a year? 18 January, 2019
- Arrow takes aim at taxpayer-owned loans 18 January, 2019
- Tesla to slash thousands of jobs after 'challenging' year 18 January, 2019
- UK retail sales fall as shoppers hunt for bargains 18 January, 2019