Breaking Credit Industry News
Tinubu appoints new Group Sales Director
Tinubu Square, a leading provider of credit insurance, surety and trade finance solutions, has...
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Law firm Howes Percival has once again seen an increase in its turnover and profit according to its...
Phoebus Software Limited achieve management buyout backed by NorthEdge Capital
After over thirty years of private ownership, Phoebus Software Limited (PSL) has concluded a...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Iran seizes British tanker in Strait of Hormuz 20 July, 2019
- Algae bio-curtains: Architects' radical solution to capture carbon 19 July, 2019
- HS2: High-speed line cost 'could rise by £30bn' 19 July, 2019
- Pound sterling: 5 holiday destinations where a weak pound still goes far 19 July, 2019
- Public sector workers 'to get above-inflation pay rise' 19 July, 2019
- U.S. adviser Bolton travels to Japan, South Korea amid trade dispute 21 July, 2019
- Britain calls ship seizure 'hostile act' as Iran releases video of capture 20 July, 2019
- British justice minister says he will resign from cabinet: The Sunday Times 20 July, 2019
- Britain says Iran approached tanker in Omani waters: letter to U.N. 20 July, 2019
- Legal eagles at Mishcon plot bumper City float 20 July, 2019
- Chernobyl FX star DNEG plots blockbuster float 19 July, 2019
- BBC and ITV to launch BritBox streaming service to rival Netflix 19 July, 2019
- Govt borrowing leaps by 33% in tax year's first quarter 19 July, 2019
- Outgoing RBS boss McEwan takes another tough assignment 19 July, 2019