Breaking Credit Industry News
Stamp Duty extension delaying inevitable cliff edge, lawyers say
Reports that the Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) holiday might be extended next week will still leave...
Stamp duty extension is a head in the sand approach to prolong the inevitable – industry reacts to deadline extension
Following the news of a stamp duty holiday extension, Matthew Cooper, Founder & Managing...
UK online shoppers outspend the world and won’t kick the habit when the High Street reopens in April
England’s eagerly awaited non-essential stores’ reopening date of 12 April may come too late to...
SmartSearch comment – New Conveyancing Task Force should look to digital onboarding
Commenting on the launch of the new Conveyancing Task Force, John Dobson, CEO at SmartSearch, said:...
February 23rd, 2021
Debate and research project announced
CCRMagazine and HighRadius are set to produce a new virtual-round-table debate looking at the...
February 11th, 2021
SmartSearch reveals strongest financial results from 2020
SmartSearch, the UK’s leading anti-money laundering (AML) solution provider, has revealed 2020...
February 9th, 2021
- GameStop surges again as Reddit crashes temporarily 24 February, 2021
- US central bank payment system down for 'hours' 24 February, 2021
- Vauxhall: Crunch talks to save Ellesmere Port plant continue 24 February, 2021
- Palantir: NHS faces legal action over data firm contract 24 February, 2021
- Cladding: MPs fail in bid to change fire safety payment rules 24 February, 2021
- Airlines to burn through up to $95bn this year after restrictions tightened 24 February, 2021
- Ex-Aviva CEO Wilson to run new insurance venture Abacai 24 February, 2021
- KPMG close to £400m sale of restructuring arm to HIG 24 February, 2021
- BoE's Bailey warns EU against 'dubious' attempt to grab multi-trillion clearing business 24 February, 2021
- Dettol-maker cleans up as pandemic demand drives record sales 24 February, 2021