Breaking Credit Industry News
Bright future for Egypt’s health tourism industry
Egypt’s rapidly expanding health tourism industry and its role in helping the country to educate...
Ascent announces solid financial results for 2018/19 against challenging market conditions
Ascent, a leading specialist provider of arrears management and legal services which is part of the...
Debt advice apprenticeship submitted for approval
The debt advice sector has developed a first of its kind apprenticeship qualification. The...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- I won't shift stamp duty to sellers, says chancellor 19 August, 2019
- Trump plays down fears of US recession 19 August, 2019
- Lidl lines up suppliers to cover no-deal costs 19 August, 2019
- The floating farm for cows 18 August, 2019
- Didcot power station: Power cut as cooling towers demolished 18 August, 2019
- Iranian tanker at center of standoff with West leaves Gibraltar, shipping data shows 19 August, 2019
- Islamic State claims Afghan wedding blast as families bury the dead 18 August, 2019
- Not your father's Peronists: Why Macri flopped with young Argentines 18 August, 2019
- Trump says he will likely release Mideast peace plan after Israel elections 18 August, 2019
- Royal warrant-holder CH&CO has Mitie appetite 18 August, 2019
- Boots merger mastermind Murphy to join CVC 18 August, 2019
- Gove admits no-deal would cause 'bumps in the road' but says concerns exaggerated 18 August, 2019
- Treasury hits Standard Chartered with £10m sanctions fine 17 August, 2019
- Woodford crisis scuppers £1bn investment trust merger 16 August, 2019