Breaking Credit Industry News
Tinubu appoints new Group Sales Director
Tinubu Square, a leading provider of credit insurance, surety and trade finance solutions, has...
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Law firm Howes Percival has once again seen an increase in its turnover and profit according to its...
Phoebus Software Limited achieve management buyout backed by NorthEdge Capital
After over thirty years of private ownership, Phoebus Software Limited (PSL) has concluded a...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Would you call this a vegetable tube? 19 June, 2019
- Premier Inns sees sales slide again 19 June, 2019
- HK billionaire to pay $14m in tuition fees for Chinese students 19 June, 2019
- Secret company registers in Crown Dependencies to be made public 19 June, 2019
- US-China trade war: Officials to resume talks before G20 19 June, 2019
- Evidence suggests Saudi Crown Prince is liable for Khashoggi murder: U.N. expert 19 June, 2019
- Turkey says it strongly endorses U.N. report on Khashoggi murder 19 June, 2019
- Evidence shows Russia supplied missile used to shoot down MH17: investigator 19 June, 2019
- Four suspects to face murder charges for downing of MH17: relatives 19 June, 2019
- Monsoon rescue bid offers landlords profit-share 19 June, 2019
- Inflation falls back to 2% as air fares dive after Easter 19 June, 2019
- Billionaire gives Oxford University record £150m for AI ethics institute 19 June, 2019
- Mulberry swings to loss as UK and investment hit bottom line 19 June, 2019
- Ashley shows Goals bosses red card over VAT crisis 18 June, 2019