Breaking Credit Industry News
Nucleus Commercial Finance hits £2bn lending milestone
Nucleus Commercial Finance, the fintech revolutionising how UK SMEs access finance, has today...
Evolution Money appoint new Chief Digital Officer
Evolution Money, the second-charge lending specialist, has today announced the appointment of a new...
Specialist lender posts £149.7m profit as lending returns to pre-pandemic levels
Financial services firm Together has announced its return to pre-pandemic lending levels as it...
SmartSearch launches new weapon in fight against global money laundering
Leading UK anti-money laundering specialist SmartSearch has launched a new weapon in the ongoing...
August 23rd, 2021
Inclusion In Credit set to share knowledge and best practice
CCR and Arvato Financial Solutions are set to carry out in-depth research and discussion into the...
August 19th, 2021
HighRadius Named to 2021 Forbes Cloud 100 List for the Second Straight Year
HighRadius, the Artificial Intelligence-powered Order to Cash and Treasury Management software...
August 18th, 2021
- Bitcoin protests in El Salvador against cryptocurrency as legal tender 16 September, 2021
- Five ways we think office work will change 15 September, 2021
- Most office workers will never return full-time, survey says 15 September, 2021
- Shares in Federer backed shoe firm soar on debut 15 September, 2021
- Primark claims clothes will now be eco-friendly and affordable 15 September, 2021
- Pubs industry veteran Findlay to chair Magners owner C&C Group 15 September, 2021
- Households urged to act on bills as fire adds to leap in power costs 15 September, 2021
- TikTok investigated over alleged transfer of personal data to China and child safety 15 September, 2021
- Wagamama owner warns of price rises as it becomes latest to flag supply chain pressures 15 September, 2021
- Goldman's arrival builds on renewed sense of optimism in Birmingham 15 September, 2021