Breaking Credit Industry News
COVID-19 is changing SME view on funding
A survey conducted by commercial data and analytics firm Dun & Bradstreet found that prior to...
Comment on extension of mortgage payment holidays
Commenting on the FCA’s confirmation of the extension of mortgage payment holidays, Andrew...
Duff & Phelps secures the future for Oddbins
Philip Duffy and Matthew Ingram, both of Duff & Phelps, have announced the sale of a...
OECD GDP falls by 1.8% in the first quarter of 2020
Following the introduction of COVID-19 containment measures across the world, real gross domestic...
May 26th, 2020
‘GDP@Risk’ from coronavirus ranges from $3.3 trillion to $82 trillion over the next five years
The GDP@Risk over the next five years from the coronavirus pandemic could range from an optimistic...
May 20th, 2020
Covid-19 cash flow – 6 key dates for businesses over the next 12 months
As lockdown measures begin to ease – some businesses have started up again already, and others...
May 18th, 2020
- EasyJet to restart flights to 75% of route network by August 2 June, 2020
- Coronavirus: More than a quarter of UK workers now furloughed 2 June, 2020
- Coronavirus: Ministers 'looking at ways to relax travel quarantine rule' 2 June, 2020
- House prices see largest monthly fall for 11 years, says Nationwide 2 June, 2020
- Coronavirus: Oxfam says call ahead before donating 2 June, 2020
- Australia lowers COVID-19 death toll after 'youngest victim' found not to have virus 2 June, 2020
- Mexico's coronavirus death toll surpasses 10,000 2 June, 2020
- U.N. chief urges peaceful U.S. protests, calls on leaders to listen, show restraint 2 June, 2020
- Former Mexican bishop shot in neck after getting caught in crossfire 2 June, 2020
- Questions over Gilead trades that made millions on possible coronavirus treatment 1 June, 2020
- Facebook employees unhappy Zuckerberg took no action on Trump post 1 June, 2020
- 'A very big step': Are we heading for negative interest rates? 1 June, 2020
- Insurers to test whether they should pay out to businesses hit by coronavirus 1 June, 2020
- UK reassesses decision on Huawei role in 5G networks 1 June, 2020