Breaking Credit Industry News
FSB applauds refreshing late payment announcement
Today Chancellor Philip Hammond delivered his Spring Statement. Andrew McRae, FSB’s Scotland...
March 15th, 2019
Creative big data project launched
Entrepreneurs, business people and artists are backing a £1.3m project to boost business growth in...
March 15th, 2019
Brexit & Budget: ‘Enough Dithering’
Following the Government’s defeat at the hands of MPs last night, and ahead of the Budget...
March 13th, 2019
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Weedkiller glyphosate a 'substantial' cancer factor 19 March, 2019
- Boeing: US orders review of 737 Max licence to fly 19 March, 2019
- Brexit: Less than half of trusted trader applications approved 19 March, 2019
- Lloyds boss Horta-Osorio gives up final salary pension perk 19 March, 2019
- New York considers congestion charge 19 March, 2019
- 'Interventionist' speaker center-stage in parliament's Brexit drama 20 March, 2019
- What does the speaker of Britain's parliament do, and who is John Bercow? 20 March, 2019
- Guatemalan judge issues arrest order for ex-attorney general 20 March, 2019
- Radovan Karadzic faces final verdict in war crimes case 20 March, 2019
- 'Ready to go': US set for UK trade deal after Brexit, says Trump aide 19 March, 2019
- Lloyds loses legal fight over £100bn contract 19 March, 2019
- Premier League renews approach to ITV exec Betts 19 March, 2019
- 1,200 jobs at risk as Office Outlet collapses 19 March, 2019
- Aluminium producer Norsk Hydro hit by cyber attack 19 March, 2019