Breaking Credit Industry News
Response to the latest ONS retail sales figures
Ryan Kemp, director of retail at TransUnion comments on the latest ONS Retail Sales Index: “In...
Bank of England forecast – Comments
“Today’s decision to maintain the current monetary policy stance comes against the backdrop of...
Impact Specialist Finance goes on tour with Autumn Breakfast Broker Seminars
Impact Specialist Finance, the specialist mortgage broker and distributor, has announced a series...
More than half of companies still use paper and spreadsheets to manage supply chain risk
A recent survey by independent survey firm Verdantix of environmental health and safety (EHS),...
September 19th, 2019
Two thirds of financial institutions prepared for a no deal-Brexit
Senior leaders within financial institutions have become less optimistic about the prospects for...
September 16th, 2019
Cifas research reveals false housing benefit claims are the third most prevalent fraud in UK
Recent research carried out by Cifas, the UK’s leading fraud prevention service, has revealed...
September 9th, 2019
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Thomas Cook crisis: 'People will not be stranded' 22 September, 2019
- Thomas Cook customers will not be stranded, vows Raab 22 September, 2019
- Sirius Minerals: The people who spent thousands on a Yorkshire mine 20 September, 2019
- Huge rise in catalytic converter thefts 20 September, 2019
- Walmart ceases e-cigarette sales 20 September, 2019
- Dozens of Britons march in southern Spain ahead of Brexit 22 September, 2019
- The party will decide our Brexit position, says UK Labour's Corbyn 22 September, 2019
- Let's decide our Brexit referendum stance now, says UK Labour's foreign policy chief 22 September, 2019
- Iran may release British-flagged tanker within hours, Swedish owner says 22 September, 2019
- Thomas Cook to hold final rescue talks on Sunday morning 21 September, 2019
- UK 'has plans in place' if Thomas Cook collapses within hours 21 September, 2019
- M&S finance chief Singer quits in blow to Rowe 21 September, 2019
- Thomas Cook gives up hope of private rescue deal 20 September, 2019
- No-deal Brexit vital freight carriers shortlisted 20 September, 2019