Breaking Credit Industry News
Q1 figures show continued growth for Stonebridge Group
Stonebridge Group, the mortgage and insurance network, has today (18th April 2019) announced a...
Firms across the UK will benefit from a further £200 million of government support
“The additional funding for British businesses is great news and will certainly be a much needed...
Huntswood reactive comment: FCA 19/20 business plan
Sean Kulan, Consumer Credit Sector Lead, said: “Vulnerable customers are often disproportionately...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Asos billionaire loses three children in Sri Lanka attacks 22 April, 2019
- Lack of bank account 'costs £500 extra a year' in bills 22 April, 2019
- Carlos Ghosn: Former Nissan boss hit with fresh charge 22 April, 2019
- Why the US-China rivalry will not end with a trade deal 22 April, 2019
- Tesla says investigating car explosion in Shanghai 22 April, 2019
- Sri Lanka imposes emergency, says international network involved in attacks 22 April, 2019
- Five Algerian billionaires arrested as part of anti-graft investigation: State TV 22 April, 2019
- Thai navy tows floating home of fugitive U.S. 'seasteader' 22 April, 2019
- Sri Lanka's bomb carnage casts pall over tourism revival 22 April, 2019
- Third of English residents think Scottish notes are fake - poll 22 April, 2019
- Crown Estate turns to Lendlease for new chief 21 April, 2019
- Bidders seek to land Thomas Cook takeover 20 April, 2019
- Terra Firma chief leaves after Hands bust-up 19 April, 2019
- Record £785m paid out by pet insurers last year 19 April, 2019