Breaking Credit Industry News
Comment – Hope Capital comment on property sales stats from HMRC
Commenting on property transaction figures from HMRC published today, Jonathan Sealey, CEO, of...
November 24th, 2020
Terrafirma launches first ever climate-focused ground risk assessment
Terrafirma, the leading experts in ground risk assessment, today launches the National Ground Risk...
November 24th, 2020
United Trust Bank appoints new Senior Manager for Property Development
United Trust Bank (UTB) is continuing to expand its Development Finance Division with the...
November 23rd, 2020
SmartSearch makes senior appointment to drive global growth
Leading UK anti-money laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch has bolstered its global growth ambitions...
November 20th, 2020
Automation in AML: Almost 80% of businesses now using electronic checks, but trust remains low
One in five (21%) business decision-makers say they do not trust any of their anti-money laundering...
November 5th, 2020
Comment: HMRC guidance step in the right direction for property AML
Commenting on HMRC guidance to estate and lettings agencies on their obligations regarding money...
October 19th, 2020
- Spending Review: What is it and how does it affect me? 24 November, 2020
- Covid-19: England arrivals to be able to cut quarantine with private test 24 November, 2020
- Pets at Home says pets have been 'a lifesaver' during lockdown 24 November, 2020
- Rishi Sunak's Spending Review: Four things to look out for 24 November, 2020
- Huawei ban: UK networks breaking new law face big fines 24 November, 2020
- Fintech Mambu banks on faster growth with $100m fundraising 24 November, 2020
- Elon Musk overtakes Bill Gates to become world's second richest person 24 November, 2020
- 89% of people in senior finance roles from higher socio-economic backgrounds - study 24 November, 2020
- Apple security chief 'offered police 200 iPads worth $70,000 in exchange for gun licences' 24 November, 2020
- Travellers can cut quarantine on arrival from next month - but they'll have to pay for it 23 November, 2020