Breaking Credit Industry News
Deloitte’s quarterly CFO Survey – comments
“Given the current environment, a growing lack of confidence among UK CFOs is not surprising....
Commenting on Eurozone GDP figures
Commenting on Eurozone GDP figures, Rupert Thompson, Head of Research at Kingswood, said:...
Money Advice Trust launches new vulnerability guide for car dealerships
The Money Advice Trust, has today published a new guide to support car dealership staff improve...
October sees shake-up in brokers’ criteria searches
New figures from criteria search specialist Knowledge Bank show a shake-up in the most common...
UK adults reach ‘boiling point’ 156 times a year on average
A new study by CABA, the charity supporting the wellbeing of chartered accountants and their...
November 13th, 2019
Landlords to desert the industry if ‘Right to Buy’ becomes law
So, we may have a general election to navigate in the coming months – and one group who will...
November 12th, 2019
Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to...
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Hong Kong in first recession for a decade amid protests 15 November, 2019
- General election 2019: Labour pledges free broadband for all 15 November, 2019
- Banks disagree on how to pay for fraud refunds 15 November, 2019
- Alibaba backs Hong Kong's 'bright' future with huge listing 15 November, 2019
- How trainers became a million dollar idea 15 November, 2019
- Chile's finance minister expects job losses, fuel hike in wake of protests 15 November, 2019
- Georgia's parliament fails to pass electoral changes, triggering protest 15 November, 2019
- Writer held in offshore Australian asylum detention arrives in New Zealand 14 November, 2019
- North Korea says will unilaterally remove South Korean facilities at Mt Kumgang if South insists on talks 14 November, 2019
- Goldman-backed venture nears TalkTalk broadband deal 14 November, 2019
- Labour promises free broadband if party wins election 14 November, 2019
- Interserve chief White to step down after rescue deal 14 November, 2019
- Refunds for victims of bank transfer scams hit a snag 14 November, 2019
- McDonald's paper straws to 'evolve' after customer backlash 14 November, 2019