Breaking Credit Industry News
ONS Retail comment from TransUnion – lending, fraud and spending
Ryan Kemp, director of retail at TransUnion (formerly Callcredit) comments on the ONS Retail Sales...
May’s Brexit deal and Business
Dr Tony Syme, expert in macroeconomics and international finance at the University of Salford...
One in five people would prefer branch-based mortgage advice
People looking for mortgage advice in the local area can now get it face-to-face at their...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Johnston Press: Publisher of i paper bought out 17 November, 2018
- Klarna: The £1bn High Street giant you might not know 17 November, 2018
- Xi Jinping: US-China trade war will produce no winners 17 November, 2018
- University students hit by wave of fake tax refund emails 17 November, 2018
- How long can gin stay in high spirits? 16 November, 2018
- Interpol renews arrest warrant for MOL's CEO, Croatia says 17 November, 2018
- Merkel protege eyes female quota for lawmakers, takes aim at dual citizenship 17 November, 2018
- Islamic State says U.S.-led strikes kill 40 in militant pocket in Syria 17 November, 2018
- Trump administration says no final conclusion on Khashoggi murder 17 November, 2018
- Watchdog probes 'City bond market cartel' 17 November, 2018
- Sainsbury's launches edible insects in UK first 17 November, 2018
- Administration for owner of i and Scotsman 16 November, 2018
- Heartened but cautious - business reacts to May's Brexit plan 16 November, 2018
- Babcock braces for £100m helicopter charge 16 November, 2018