Breaking Credit Industry News
How a ‘big Deal’ will not end Brexit and the US-China trade war
It proved to be an unexpectedly eventful week with the agreement of a limited US-China trade deal...
Ethoca Wins Most Innovative Online Solution at the UK Fraud Awards 2019
Ethoca, the leading provider of collaboration-based technology solutions that help card issuers and...
Anti-Money Laundering challenges for Post-Brexit financial institutions in the UK
As the United Kingdom prepares to leave the European Union on October 31st, the financial sector is...
Consumer car finance market falls by 2% in August
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that new business...
October 10th, 2019
Third of British businesses concerned about Brexit supply chain impact, R3 research finds
One third (33%) of UK businesses are concerned about the potential impact Brexit will have on their...
October 8th, 2019
Comment – This time is different
Feels familiar, doesn’t it? Seven months down the line and approaching another Brexit deadline...
October 2nd, 2019
Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to...
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Central heating boilers 'put climate change goals at risk' 14 October, 2019
- Sports Direct calls for probe into Nike and Adidas dominance 14 October, 2019
- US treasury chief Mnuchin in China tariff warning 14 October, 2019
- Hunter Biden to step down from China board amid Trump attacks 14 October, 2019
- Government dodges 'full fibre for all by 2025' pledge 14 October, 2019
- England made a big statement against racist abuse, says Southgate 15 October, 2019
- Bulgaria coach and players say did not hear racist abuse 15 October, 2019
- England thrash Bulgaria after game halted over racist abuse 15 October, 2019
- Racist abuse blights Bulgaria-England qualifier 15 October, 2019
- Mike Ashley puts boot into 'dominance' of Adidas and Nike 14 October, 2019
- Superdry chief back in post following board revolt 14 October, 2019
- Triton in fresh bid to land Thomas Cook’s Nordic arm 14 October, 2019
- PM has work to do to convince firms he is on their side 14 October, 2019
- Pound slips against euro and dollar as caution creeps back in 14 October, 2019