Breaking Credit Industry News
Housing should most certainly be on the agenda
Following the UK Finance lending trends figures this morning, Richard Pike, Phoebus Software sales...
Property drives marketplace lending to new high, but record losses drag on returns
Marketplace lending hit a record £3.0bn in the first half of the year, despite record loss rates...
Top awards win for LM
LendingMetrics has won two top awards for its technology at the prestigious Lending Awards. The...
Top Tips for Enforcing your CCJ
Customer on-boarding – think ahead! Make sure you have enough information when opening your...
November 15th, 2019
October sees shake-up in brokers’ criteria searches
New figures from criteria search specialist Knowledge Bank show a shake-up in the most common...
November 14th, 2019
UK adults reach ‘boiling point’ 156 times a year on average
A new study by CABA, the charity supporting the wellbeing of chartered accountants and their...
November 13th, 2019
Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to...
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- TSB board lacked common sense before IT meltdown, says report 19 November, 2019
- Boeing gets 737 Max vote of confidence 19 November, 2019
- EasyJet relaunches package holiday business 19 November, 2019
- Chick-fil-A drops charities after LGBT protests 19 November, 2019
- General election 2019: How much tax do British people pay? 19 November, 2019
- Poland to continue reform of justice system: PM 19 November, 2019
- Hong Kong campus holdouts desperately seek escape routes 19 November, 2019
- Explainer: Beijing hints at looming pressure on Hong Kong courts 19 November, 2019
- Amnesty International calls on Spain to release two of the jailed Catalan leaders 19 November, 2019
- £21trn investor group urges action at Aviva 19 November, 2019
- Google Stadia launches to complaints about lag 19 November, 2019
- EasyJet will offset carbon emissions by planting trees 19 November, 2019
- Kylie Jenner sells stake in cosmetics business for £460m 19 November, 2019
- Food giants plot price hikes as recycling costs soar 18 November, 2019