Breaking Credit Industry News
UK manufacturing exports fall despite strong demand for consumer goods
Overseas demand for British luxury goods, homeware and sports and leisure products helped an index...
Response to the latest ONS fraud statistics
Josh Gunnell, head of fraud & ID pre-sales at TransUnion in the UK, comments on the crime in...
Conveyancing Association looks to ‘2025 and beyond’
The Conveyancing Association (CA), the leading trade body for the conveyancing industry, is using...
Top Tech Trends in Contact Centres
The contact centre industry is rapidly changing thanks to technological innovations, changes in...
January 8th, 2020
Finance market needs to take immediate action as UK Government enshrines 5th Money Laundering Directive into UK law
The government has introduced the Fifth EU Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) into UK law as of last...
December 30th, 2019
5MLD: SmartSearch’s guide to Top 5 changes for business
With new European regulations set to be implemented in the New Year, anti-money-laundering...
December 17th, 2019
- UK firms see boost as uncertainty eases, survey says 24 January, 2020
- British Steel: Jingye deal could mean 500 job cuts, unions say 24 January, 2020
- HS2 risks misjudged from the start, says watchdog 24 January, 2020
- Rolls-Royce plans mini nuclear reactors by 2029 24 January, 2020
- Just Eat merger probe 'shocking and unwarranted' 24 January, 2020
- Lam courts Davos elite with dim sum, as Hong Kong scrambles to contain virus 24 January, 2020
- Yemen's frontline port struggles to fight deadly fever 24 January, 2020
- Angola's beleaguered Isabel dos Santos to offload stake in Portugal's Efacec 24 January, 2020
- Police to roll out live facial recognition cameras in London 24 January, 2020
- Business growth hits 16-month high after election - survey 24 January, 2020
- Javid says Flybe rescue deal 'was not state aid' 24 January, 2020
- Just Eat takeover to be investigated by watchdog 24 January, 2020
- Tesco to ditch plastic-wrapped multipack tins 24 January, 2020
- HS2 behind schedule because complexity and risks 'under-estimated' 24 January, 2020