Breaking Credit Industry News
Second charge mortgage new business volumes fell by 71% in June 2020
Commenting on the latest new business figures for the second charge mortgage market, Geraldine...
Consumer finance new business fell by 17% in June 2020
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that consumer...
Asset finance market fell by 41% in June 2020
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that total asset...
AML specialist SmartSearch breaks into US market
Leading UK anti-money-laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch is today launching operations in the USA....
July 15th, 2020
Just expands its board of directors with another senior appointment with extensive experience of debt market integration
Just, the enforcement market integrator, has appointed Victoria Oliver as its Director of Client...
July 6th, 2020
Industry’s first-ever virtual enforcement solution launched. Could this be the future of enforcement?
Just has spent its time during lockdown engaging with a broad range of stakeholders across the...
July 1st, 2020
- Coronavirus: Millions for small business 'sitting in council accounts' 8 August, 2020
- Eat out to help out: 'We've had 15,000 bookings' 7 August, 2020
- 'I won a holiday but it turned out to be a big scam' 7 August, 2020
- Canada slaps retaliatory tariffs on US aluminium goods 7 August, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK 'will not hesitate' to add nations to quarantine list 7 August, 2020
- Apollo on mission to join £3bn AA bidding war 8 August, 2020
- America's response to coronavirus has been a mess - and millions face destitution as a result 8 August, 2020
- More than 10,000 British Airways workers being made redundant 7 August, 2020
- Mark Zuckerberg joins Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos in the 'Centibillionaire Club' 7 August, 2020
- Hargreaves Lansdown adds record number of clients as stuck-at-home Britons turn to trading 7 August, 2020