Breaking Credit Industry News
Data Protection Day: Expert tips on how to protect your business
In the last 12 months, four out of five companies in the UK have suffered breaches. One small...
Groundbreaking guidance launched on inclusive design for essential service firms and regulators
The Money Advice Trust and Fair By Design have today launched new, practical guidance for firms and...
Extrovert-run businesses almost 40% more likely to be growing than introvert-run ones
A new report of over 1,000 small business owners and decision makers by Hitachi Capital Business...
SmartSearch unveils Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) service to cut through corporate fog
Leading anti-money laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch, has launched a new service to help businesses...
January 25th, 2021
HighRadius named a leader in IDC MarketScape for accounts receivable automation software second time in a row
HighRadius, a fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company specializing in automating...
January 22nd, 2021
We’ve now left the EU, but have you read the small print?
Leading UK anti-money laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch is warning businesses against ignoring...
January 19th, 2021
- Contactless limit could rise to £100 27 January, 2021
- 'My husband's death meant I didn't get financial support' 27 January, 2021
- Covid: Who are the workers 'excluded' from support? 27 January, 2021
- China opens door to Ant Group's stock market debut 27 January, 2021
- Goldman Sachs boss gets $10m pay cut for 1MDB scandal 27 January, 2021
- 'Perfect storm' leaves 400,000 jobs lost in events sector - industry body 27 January, 2021
- Melrose breathes fresh life into $3.5bn Nortek sale 27 January, 2021
- COVID blamed as cost of Hinkley Point C nuclear plant rises again 27 January, 2021
- Nissan to cut UK jobs in efficiency drive as it reveals electric car ambition 27 January, 2021
- AstraZeneca boss says UK could have vaccinated 30 million people against COVID by March 27 January, 2021