Breaking Credit Industry News
Ultimate Finance signs the SME Finance Charter to counter business Brexit uncertainty
Specialist asset-based lender, Ultimate Finance, today announced its commitment to small and medium...
Eskuta on the road to success – next stop: Europe
After a successful career in the fashion industry, Ian O’Connor decided to develop a new electric...
Equiniti Credit Services and Credit Kudos Power Enhanced Credit Decisioning with Open Banking Partnership
Equiniti Credit Services, the UK’s leading consumer credit technology and outsourced services...
Businesses urged to capitalise on exceptional lending rates for asset finance
Lenders battling for the custom of Brexit-wary SMEs are offering some amazingly competitive deals,...
October 16th, 2019
Consumer car finance market falls by 2% in August
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that new business...
October 10th, 2019
Third of British businesses concerned about Brexit supply chain impact, R3 research finds
One third (33%) of UK businesses are concerned about the potential impact Brexit will have on their...
October 8th, 2019
Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to...
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- My Money: 'BOOM, suddenly £14.99 less rich!' 16 October, 2019
- Online fashion twice as ‘racy’ as High Street 16 October, 2019
- BA passengers: cabin fumes gave us breathing problems 16 October, 2019
- Netflix warns of a 'headwind' as new rivals loom 16 October, 2019
- GM reaches 'tentative' deal with striking UAW workers 16 October, 2019
- South Korean soldier who lost legs to landmine aims for Paralympic gold 17 October, 2019
- 'Panama Papers' law firm sues Netflix over film based on scandal 17 October, 2019
- U.S. House overwhelmingly backs resolution condemning Trump's withdrawal from Syria 17 October, 2019
- Trump warns of 'devastating' sanctions if U.S.-Turkey meeting fails 17 October, 2019
- '12,000' Asda staff face sack in bitter contract dispute 16 October, 2019
- Slowing global economy is biggest risk to Slack's productivity push 16 October, 2019
- Thomas Cook slots sale takes off with auction bids 16 October, 2019
- Apple releases fourth iPhone update since September 16 October, 2019
- Revealed: Hundreds of thousands of CVs exposed online 16 October, 2019