Breaking Credit Industry News
UK labour market data – comment
Commenting on the UK labour market data, Andy Scott, Associate Director at Chatham Financial, said:...
UK Finance Mortgage Trends
Commenting on this morning’s Mortgage Trends data from UK Finance, John Phillips, national...
A massive opportunity for government to move on housing policy
Following this morning’s figures from UK Finance, Richard Pike, Phoebus Software sales and...
VAT Support Group is launched with MoJ guidance inbound
VAT Support Group is launched to help High Court enforcement businesses and creditors deal with the...
February 13th, 2020
Second charge mortgage new business volumes up by 19% in 2019
Commenting on the full year 2019 new business figures for the second charge mortgage market, Fiona...
February 13th, 2020
Salary growth in charity finance sector halves since 2018
Growth in average salaries for finance professionals within the UK charity sector dipped from 6 per...
February 7th, 2020
- Wages back above pre-economic crisis levels 18 February, 2020
- UK Budget date kept at 11 March 18 February, 2020
- HSBC signals mass job cuts as profits plunge 18 February, 2020
- Wrightbus parent company gave church £1.35m despite crisis 18 February, 2020
- Coronavirus triggers boom in private jet inquiries 18 February, 2020
- More passengers to leave cruise ship in Cambodia after coronavirus tests 18 February, 2020
- Jailed Wikileaks founder Assange's health improving: spokesman 18 February, 2020
- Seven killed as military vehicle explodes in southeast Colombia 18 February, 2020
- U.N. Libya envoy says Tripoli port was attacked on Tuesday 18 February, 2020
- Germans eye takeover of Priory rehab clinics 18 February, 2020
- Budget to remain on 11 March, new chancellor confirms 18 February, 2020
- Employment numbers up despite broader economic slowdown 18 February, 2020
- Apple says coronavirus will hurt iPhone production and profits 18 February, 2020
- HSBC to cut 35,000 jobs and shed assets in major overhaul 18 February, 2020