Breaking Credit Industry News
Baroness Morgan of Cotes to become strategic adviser to StepChange Debt Charity
StepChange Debt Charity is today delighted to announce that the Rt Hon Baroness Nicky Morgan will...
Business volumes ‘show no signs of slowing’, says SDL Surveying
National residential surveying and valuations firm, SDL Surveying, has today announced that,...
Amigo Holdings PLC: Interim results for the six months ended 30 September 2020
Amigo Holdings PLC (LSE: AMGO)this morning announces its half year results for the six months ended...
SmartSearch makes senior appointment to drive global growth
Leading UK anti-money laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch has bolstered its global growth ambitions...
November 20th, 2020
Automation in AML: Almost 80% of businesses now using electronic checks, but trust remains low
One in five (21%) business decision-makers say they do not trust any of their anti-money laundering...
November 5th, 2020
Comment: HMRC guidance step in the right direction for property AML
Commenting on HMRC guidance to estate and lettings agencies on their obligations regarding money...
October 19th, 2020
- Boohoo appoints former judge Sir Brian Leveson to probe company's ethics 26 November, 2020
- Rishi Sunak: I have to make tough choices on public pay 26 November, 2020
- Noteworthy: Clydesdale Bank's demise 26 November, 2020
- Covid crisis could 'cut pay by £1,200 a year by 2025' 26 November, 2020
- Coronavirus: Shanghai rises to become world's most connected city 26 November, 2020
- Bitcoin hopes of record value dashed after cryptocurrency falls again 26 November, 2020
- Easyjet reports 200% rise in flight searches as rules eased for Christmas 26 November, 2020
- All Bar One owner reveals 1,300 workers made redundant 26 November, 2020
- Sunak says govt is 'focusing on the priorities' as he defends cutting foreign aid 26 November, 2020
- MPs demand Amazon explain Alexa's 'antisemitic' responses 25 November, 2020