Breaking Credit Industry News
Two thirds of SME business leaders say they are more environmentally focussed following COVID-19 outbreak
Two thirds of Britain’s SME business leaders say they are now more environmentally conscious in...
Four Asian market reports published by Atradius
Leading trade credit insurer Atradius has published four new reports on the markets of China,...
Yorkshire Finance Director Survey: 57% of Yorkshire businesses expect to make Covid-19 redundancies; 87% brace for second lockdown
A survey of more than 60 Yorkshire-based finance directors has gathered new data highlighting the...
Just expands its board of directors with another senior appointment with extensive experience of debt market integration
Just, the enforcement market integrator, has appointed Victoria Oliver as its Director of Client...
July 6th, 2020
Industry’s first-ever virtual enforcement solution launched. Could this be the future of enforcement?
Just has spent its time during lockdown engaging with a broad range of stakeholders across the...
July 1st, 2020
Scott and Mears Credit Services appoint Zakia Khalid as In-House Legal Counsel
The long established and highly regarded debt collection company, Scott and Mears Credit Services...
June 23rd, 2020
- How video is challenging the traditional CV 12 July, 2020
- 'If we’re heroes then why are we being exploited' 12 July, 2020
- Coronavirus: I trust people's sense on face masks - Gove 12 July, 2020
- Coronavirus: Primark says no to £30m job retention bonus 12 July, 2020
- Labour joins Facebook advert boycott over 'hateful material' 12 July, 2020
- 'Let's get going': Government steps up Brexit preparation with details on travel and immigration 12 July, 2020
- City calls for new body to clear £35bn crisis debt burden 12 July, 2020
- Michelin starred chef says 'no-show' customers risk more jobs after lockdown 12 July, 2020
- Former TGI Friday's owner puts Cafe Rouge on menu 12 July, 2020
- Primark refuses £30m government bonus for bringing back furloughed workers 12 July, 2020