Breaking Credit Industry News
Tinubu appoints new Group Sales Director
Tinubu Square, a leading provider of credit insurance, surety and trade finance solutions, has...
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Law firm Howes Percival has once again seen an increase in its turnover and profit according to its...
Phoebus Software Limited achieve management buyout backed by NorthEdge Capital
After over thirty years of private ownership, Phoebus Software Limited (PSL) has concluded a...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Juul: E-cig boss says sorry to parents over child vaping 15 July, 2019
- Facebook's Libra could be misused, says treasury chief Mnuchin 15 July, 2019
- Boeing ditches 737 Max name on new Ryanair plane 15 July, 2019
- Sports Direct delays results as House of Fraser trading 'uncertain' 15 July, 2019
- Amazon workers launch protests on Prime Day 15 July, 2019
- Japanese women are running for parliament in record numbers, but face many obstacles 15 July, 2019
- Pompeo hopes U.S., North Korea can be 'more creative' in nuclear talks 15 July, 2019
- Australian model avoids U.S. prison sentence after fracas on international flight 15 July, 2019
- Trump administration erects another barrier to immigrants seeking U.S. asylum 15 July, 2019
- Nomura to pay $26.5m settlement to SEC 15 July, 2019
- Money Shop plans £18m customer payout pot 15 July, 2019
- Billionaire urges investigation into 'seemingly treasonous' Google 15 July, 2019
- Ogden rate review falls short of insurers' hopes 15 July, 2019
- May in bid to electrify embattled car industry 15 July, 2019