Breaking Credit Industry News
Used Vehicle Future Values: Getting Them Right Matters in Finance
Demand for quality used stock was strong throughout 2018 with average values rising at auction...
Commenting on today’s GDP numbers and the woefully ill-placed position of both Europe and the UK
Commenting on today’s European GDP numbers, James Faulkner from Master Investor, the UK based...
No deal Brexit could complicate cross border debt enforcement warns RSM
Lenders could find it much harder to enforce cross border debts in the event of a no deal Brexit,...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- UK regional airline Flybmi ceases operations 16 February, 2019
- Chancellor Philip Hammond's visit to China not going ahead 16 February, 2019
- 'Killer car seats' sold online for £8 16 February, 2019
- The community that rejected Amazon 15 February, 2019
- Brumadinho dam collapse: Eight arrests at Brazil's Vale 15 February, 2019
- Tunisian police and protesters clash after death at police station 16 February, 2019
- UK PM May to hold Brexit talks with EU's Juncker; urges party unity 16 February, 2019
- More U.S. aid for Venezuela touches down amid distribution uncertainty 16 February, 2019
- Far-right to get seats in Spanish parliament: opinion polls 16 February, 2019
- Flybmi goes into administration - all flights cancelled 16 February, 2019
- Boohoo changes its mind - hours after announcing ban on wool 16 February, 2019
- Branson hunts cash for Virgin space ventures 16 February, 2019
- From waste to resource: Is this the future for plastic? 16 February, 2019
- US and China hail 'progress' at trade war truce talks 15 February, 2019