Breaking Credit Industry News
Q1 figures show continued growth for Stonebridge Group
Stonebridge Group, the mortgage and insurance network, has today (18th April 2019) announced a...
Firms across the UK will benefit from a further £200 million of government support
“The additional funding for British businesses is great news and will certainly be a much needed...
Huntswood reactive comment: FCA 19/20 business plan
Sean Kulan, Consumer Credit Sector Lead, said: “Vulnerable customers are often disproportionately...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- National Enquirer sold to US magazine distributor 19 April, 2019
- Electric truck maker Rivian says the company is more than just hype 18 April, 2019
- Pet insurance payouts hit record of £785m 18 April, 2019
- Pinterest shares soar in stock market debut 18 April, 2019
- Debenhams boss Bucher steps down 18 April, 2019
- Doctors assessing when Madeira bus crash survivors can fly home to Germany 19 April, 2019
- Tens of thousands of protesters back on Algeria's streets, demanding radical reform 19 April, 2019
- Turkey arrests suspected spies for UAE, probing Khashoggi link 19 April, 2019
- Putin ally to Ukraine's probable new leader: Do deal and get territory back 19 April, 2019
- Terra Firma chief leaves after Hands bust-up 19 April, 2019
- Record £785m paid out by pet insurers last year 19 April, 2019
- <a href='https://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-easter-can-only-mean-one-thing-diy-11697753'>Do-it-yourself or do-it-for-me? Why the DIY sector is suffering</a> 19 April, 2019
- Brent Cross owner Hammerson braced for AGM pay revolt 18 April, 2019
- Debenhams CEO to leave troubled retailer 18 April, 2019