Breaking Credit Industry News
Callcredit becomes TransUnion as brand integration begins
Callcredit, the UK’s second largest credit referencing agency, has today announced the change of...
July 12th, 2018
New report reveals employee mindset on financial, physical, mental wellbeing – and how it impacts employers
Employers are not grasping the depth of concern staff feel about their financial, physical and...
July 11th, 2018
Equifax, first CRA to sign Women in Finance Charter
Equifax, the consumer and business insights expert, has become the first credit reference agency...
July 11th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Parliament vote to reveal extent of anger over May's Brexit plan 15 July, 2018
- Tunisia's president says PM should quit if crisis continues 15 July, 2018
- Nicaragua students freed from church after violent night; one killed 15 July, 2018
- On eve of Russia summit, Trump calls European Union 'a foe' 15 July, 2018
- Unilever grandees weigh Dutch headquarters shift 15 July, 2018
- Carillion demise spurs share sale clampdown 14 July, 2018
- Poundworld closes 80 more stores with 1,024 jobs lost 13 July, 2018
- This conglomerate's stock soared 436% in nine years 13 July, 2018
- High stakes as Gaucho seeks HMRC tax bill rescue 13 July, 2018