Breaking Credit Industry News
Reward Finance Group delivers a record number of deals in October
Reward Finance Group, the Leeds and Manchester-based alternative finance provider, has achieved...
FSB: Decline in firms ‘spells trouble’
Official figures published today show that the number of Scottish businesses fell by 8,830 between...
Young people most likely to be victims of online fraud
Despite the common assumption that the younger generation is more tech-literate, three in 10 (31%)...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Apple iPhone sales fears rock Wall Street 12 November, 2018
- Car crash data thief 'unlucky' to be jailed 12 November, 2018
- Tobacco shares hit by US menthol ban fear 12 November, 2018
- Pound's rollercoaster ride continues 12 November, 2018
- Xiaomi criticised for UK smartphone £1 flash sale 12 November, 2018
- Right-wing UK activist fails to get U.S. visa 12 November, 2018
- Britain's Hunt says real prospect for Yemen peace talks but situation still desperate 12 November, 2018
- Thai junta and Thaksin-backed populists face off before 2019 poll 12 November, 2018
- Canada's Trudeau says in talks with Pakistan over Asia Bibi 12 November, 2018
- Blue Inc fights to avoid being fashion victim 12 November, 2018
- Apple share plunge knocks US tech stocks 12 November, 2018
- Tobacco giant shares burnt by menthol ban report 12 November, 2018
- Why Diageo has flogged spirits brands for $550m 12 November, 2018
- UK employers 'struggling as migrant workers leave' 12 November, 2018