Breaking Credit Industry News
Scrapping section 21 could just exacerbate problems in the BTL sector
Mark Pilling, managing director at Spicerhaart Corporate Sales said: “The government announced...
Can Your Business Afford To Ignore Mental Health In The Workplace?
Looking at these statistics, there are two questions that every employer in this country should...
GLEIF Pioneers the Inclusion of Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) in Machine-Readable Financial Reports
The Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) has today pioneered the inclusion of a Legal...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- North-South divide in house prices 22 May, 2019
- British Steel enters insolvency endangering 5,000 jobs 22 May, 2019
- Pret to boost veg appeal with Eat deal 22 May, 2019
- US-China trade war: Shoe giants urge Trump to end tariffs 22 May, 2019
- What are the EU rules about state aid? 22 May, 2019
- China: U.S. resembles "Don Quixote" in seeing other powers as threats 22 May, 2019
- Kremlin condemns alleged U.S. ultimatum to Turkey over missile deal 22 May, 2019
- Turkey preparing for possible U.S. sanctions over S-400s: minister 22 May, 2019
- Turkey's Russia missile deal raises difficult questions: Germany 22 May, 2019
- EE stops selling Huawei phones as it launches 5G 22 May, 2019
- Green to unveil revamp of Topshop empire 22 May, 2019
- Austerity has had 'tragic social consequences' for UK, says UN 22 May, 2019
- Pret a Manger 'goes veggie' after swallowing Eat 22 May, 2019
- British Steel collapses with 25,000 jobs at risk 22 May, 2019