Breaking Credit Industry News
Consumer finance new business falls by 56% in May 2020
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that consumer...
Consumer car finance market falls by 78% in May 2020
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that new business...
Asset finance market falls by 60% in May 2020
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that total asset...
Industry’s first-ever virtual enforcement solution launched. Could this be the future of enforcement?
Just has spent its time during lockdown engaging with a broad range of stakeholders across the...
July 1st, 2020
Scott and Mears Credit Services appoint Zakia Khalid as In-House Legal Counsel
The long established and highly regarded debt collection company, Scott and Mears Credit Services...
June 23rd, 2020
Two thirds of business owners over 55 plan to ‘never stop’ working
Legal retirement age is just a number for most business owners and entrepreneurs, particularly...
June 19th, 2020
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers reopen as England's lockdown eases 4 July, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK government's quarantine-free list 'absurd' 4 July, 2020
- Tesco demands supplier price cuts in discount battle 3 July, 2020
- Coronavirus: Yo! Sushi adapts conveyor belt system 3 July, 2020
- Dad horrified at £4,642 gaming app bill 3 July, 2020
- UK set to phase out Huawei from 5G network in major U-turn - reports 4 July, 2020
- New European publisher Archant hunts new owners 4 July, 2020
- This adorable TV moment reveals a very real problem faced by parents (and not just the issue of biscuit negotiation) 4 July, 2020
- Brexit-backer Mills plots sale of home shopping group 3 July, 2020
- Pubs can open at 6am today as lockdown measures are relaxed 3 July, 2020