Twelve days of Christmas returns, what will Knowledge Bank give to you?
The UK’s largest criteria search system Knowledge Bank will next week, and for the second year running, launch its hugely popular ‘12 Days of Christmas’ campaign, which offers fantastic prizes to both existing subscribers and to those taking trials during this time.
Prizes include two tickets to a Manchester United home game, a £150 Ticketmaster voucher and a two-night break with hot tub and prosecco session (for full list see below). Each of the 12 Days of Christmas has been sponsored, either by one of Knowledge Bank’s lenders, service partners or our brilliant trade press publications, who have each offered a prize for the daily giveaway.
The campaign will start on Monday, 2nd December and will run for twelve working days throughout December, finishing on Tuesday December 17th.
A winner will be drawn at 5pm each weekday throughout the campaign. The daily winners will be announced on social media and receive a follow up email notifying of their win.
Nicola Firth, CEO of Knowledge Bank said: “Our ‘12 Days of Christmas’ campaign was a huge success last year and it’s great to be able to launch it again this year, with some really fantastic prizes on offer. It’s good to have a bit of fun at this time of year and also to be able to give a little back to our brokers, whether they are long time users of the system or coming to try for the first time.
“Of course, we have to thank our sponsors for their support again, it is them that have made it all possible, and they have really come up trumps. We’re feeling festive here at Knowledge Bank and we wish everyone good luck in the first draw on Monday.”
12 Days of Christmas sponsors and prizes:
- 2nd December – A case of wine, Norton Home Loans
- 3rd December – A set of Apple AirPods, United Trust Bank
- 4th December – Lunch with Robyn Hall and Matt Bond, Mortgage Introducer
- 5th December – Fortnum & Mason Hamper, Vida Homeloans
- 6th December – Two tickets to a Manchester United home game, Financial Reporter
- 9th December – ‘Up at the O2 Experience for Two’, Bluestone Mortgages
- 10th December – Lunch for two with wine at La Goccia at Petersham Nurseries in Covent Garden, Bridging & Commercial
- 11th December – A wine hamper, Connect for Intermediaries
- 12th December – Track Driving day to value of £100, Landbay
- 13th December – £150 Ticketmaster voucher, Foundation Homeloans
- 16th December – Two tickets to a Crawley Town FC home game, One Mortgage System
- 17th December – A 2-night break, with prosecco and 45 minute hot tub spa, Air Group