The Credit Excellence Awards, in association with Esendex, have established themselves as a real judge of excellence in the industry, as applicants compete to win one of only 10 awards, and to be on a finalists’ shortlist of only three. They are unique because applications for each category are open to the whole range of the industry in those sectors. So you can apply if you are an individual credit professional, a team, a consumer or commercial creditor, a supplier company, or a product. It is completely free to enter, and each award is judged by a unique panel of three industry experts.
In 2021, amidst all the change in our industry and our society, the Credit Excellence Awards, in association with Esendex, will again showcase all that is best about the work done by the credit, collections, and enforcement industry.
Application Packs are now available – please contact Stephen Kiely, editor of CCRMagazine, to receive your pack, at email@example.com.
For more details of getting involved as a sponsor of future awards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winners from the 2020 Credit Excellence Awards
- Alternative Lender – Banking Circle
- Newcomer to the Industry – Ryan Jones, credit controller, Adecco Group
- Compliance – Ascent Performance Group
- Commercial Credit & Collections – The Right Fuelcard Company
- Export & International Credit & Collections – Cedar Rose International Services
- Legal & Enforcement – Brachers LLP
- Risk, Data & Fraud Prevention – Credit Kudos
- Best Use of Technology – Webio
- Collections – United Utilities
- Contribution To The Industry – MyJar and Aptean
Highly Commended in the 2020 Credit Excellence Awards
- Commercial Credit & Collections – Valor Hospitality, Credit Management Team
- Legal & Enforcement – Mortimer Clark Solicitors
- Collections – Business Stream