Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Credit Forum (PMF) – 16 October
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
The meetings are of one day duration
- Start time 10.00 for 10.30
- Finish time approximately 15.00/15.30
- Refreshments & lunch are provided.
- There is an optional networking group dinner the night before the meeting
The UK meetings are currently being held at The Stratford Manor hotel, Stratford upon Avon
Challenging and instructive agendas
The Forum members have significant input into meeting agendas, to ensure that sessions are relevant and cover key areas of common interest.
Sessions are delivered through workshops and discussions rather than lecture-style presentations.
We source and invite knowledgeable subject experts to ensure that content is of the highest standard.
The meetings are NOT all presentations.
- There are workshops and discussions on topics suggested by the members
- The format is 50:50
50% Subject Matter Experts
50% Sharing of members experiences
Our mission is that every attendee takes at least one new thing away from every meeting
Membership is open to finance & credit professionals from sector Manufacturers and Wholesalers and genuine prospective members.
Prospective members are invited to attend their first meeting free of charge and without obligation, to assess the benefits of membership for themselves.
The annual membership is £660.00
The above subscriptions are subject to VAT where the billing address is in the UK
Members are responsible for their own hotel, accommodation and travel costs. Administrative assistance with travel arrangements and hotel bookings is available.
A maximum of two members from each company can attend the meetings
Membership is not just about meetings
We encourage members to draw on the network of peers provided by the Forum between meetings.
There is an established electronic communications channel for members to ask questions and stay in touch with each other.
All members’ contact details are available on the restricted-access area of the forum website, from where copies of all meeting presentations and workshop outputs can also be downloaded.
Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices Credit Forum (PMF)
- Deliver a Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Credit Forum for Credit Professionals
- The members are from Wholesalers and Manufacturers
- The scope of the forum is to cover the sectors in the UK and the markets on a global basis
- A forum is managed by Forums International Ltd and supported by Experian and Moreton Smith who aim to deliver a high level of benefit and a positive member experience
- To exchange experiences and views on issues of common interest
- To share practical ideas that members can implement in their own organisations
- To develop & promote best practice in the credit & risk management community
- To improve knowledge and skills and keep up to date with industry developments
- To connect credit leaders and practitioners with each other and with industry experts.