Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- Tesco offers £1,000 joining bonus for HGV lorry drivers 27 July, 2021
- Vaccine access deepens divide between rich and poor nations 27 July, 2021
- Bid for better bailiffs as pandemic debts rise 27 July, 2021
- Activision staff condemn firm's response to harassment claims 27 July, 2021
- Covid: Insurance threat for pinged holidaymakers 27 July, 2021
- Apple delivers sales surge on strong demand for premium iPhones 27 July, 2021
- Morrisons' biggest shareholder 'not inclined' to back £6.3bn takeover deal 27 July, 2021
- Lorry drivers offered sign-on bonuses worth thousands of pounds during shortage 27 July, 2021
- Pegasus spyware owner to be dissolved after internal bust-up 27 July, 2021
- Retail stock levels 'at record low and expected to fall further still' as 'pingdemic' bites 27 July, 2021