Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss 15 May, 2021
- Covid: A tenth of Britain's restaurants lost during pandemic 15 May, 2021
- Santander banking services working again after day of technical problems 15 May, 2021
- Last Debenhams stores close their doors 14 May, 2021
- Debenhams: 'It's only fixtures and fittings, we'll still be friends' 14 May, 2021
- Santander apologises for problems with app, ATMs, cards and other services 15 May, 2021
- EasyJet chairman Barton takes flight amid recovery hopes 15 May, 2021
- Last remaining Debenhams stores to close their doors after more than 240 years 15 May, 2021
- Pubs are opening again, why good business pays and diversity on company boards 14 May, 2021
- Portugal confirms UK tourists with negative COVID test allowed to travel from Monday 14 May, 2021