DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
BBC News – Business
- Sidemen manager: 'I cut out alcohol to succeed' 22 March, 2023
- Bill Gates: AI is most important tech advance in decades 21 March, 2023
- Stocks rebound as US and UK seek to calm investors 21 March, 2023
- The US interest-rate decision the world is watching 21 March, 2023
- Great British Railways: Derby chosen as location for new rail HQ 21 March, 2023
Sky News – Business
- Hunt insists reducing inflation 'remains government's focus' amid global banking volatility 21 March, 2023
- Premier League offers EFL £30m-a-year sweetener to seal football 'New Deal' 21 March, 2023
- Just Eat to axe 1,700 jobs and rely on gig economy workers for deliveries 21 March, 2023
- Energy bills support drives public borrowing to record February high 21 March, 2023
- Tesco to cut value of Clubcard rewards scheme 21 March, 2023