DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- Electric car charging prices 'must be fair' say MPs 28 July, 2021
- Fully-jabbed from EU and US could avoid quarantine 28 July, 2021
- Tech giants' profits soar as pandemic boom continues 27 July, 2021
- IMF upgrades UK economic forecast 27 July, 2021
- Morrisons' shareholder will not back takeover bid 27 July, 2021
- Apple delivers sales surge on strong demand for premium iPhones 27 July, 2021
- Morrisons' biggest shareholder 'not inclined' to back £6.3bn takeover deal 27 July, 2021
- Lorry drivers offered sign-on bonuses worth thousands of pounds during shortage 27 July, 2021
- Pegasus spyware owner to be dissolved after internal bust-up 27 July, 2021
- Retail stock levels 'at record low and expected to fall further still' as 'pingdemic' bites 27 July, 2021