DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss 15 May, 2021
- Covid: A tenth of Britain's restaurants lost during pandemic 15 May, 2021
- Santander banking services working again after day of technical problems 15 May, 2021
- Last Debenhams stores close their doors 14 May, 2021
- Debenhams: 'It's only fixtures and fittings, we'll still be friends' 14 May, 2021
- Santander apologises for problems with app, ATMs, cards and other services 15 May, 2021
- EasyJet chairman Barton takes flight amid recovery hopes 15 May, 2021
- Last remaining Debenhams stores to close their doors after more than 240 years 15 May, 2021
- Pubs are opening again, why good business pays and diversity on company boards 14 May, 2021
- Portugal confirms UK tourists with negative COVID test allowed to travel from Monday 14 May, 2021