DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- Blackouts less likely this winter says National Grid 27 September, 2023
- The deep rooted problem holding back the UK economy 27 September, 2023
- Meta announces AI chatbots with 'personality' 27 September, 2023
- ChatGPT can now access up to date information 27 September, 2023
- Rosebank oil field: What is the row over the project? 27 September, 2023
- HS2 explained: What is it and why are parts being delayed? 27 September, 2023
- Morrisons boss can leave with head held high and release the hand tied behind his back 27 September, 2023
- Rosebank won't make enormous difference to UK economy - but the politics are significant | Ed Conway 27 September, 2023
- North Sea Oil, wine and the Sunshine State 27 September, 2023
- FA proposes £15m WSL loan in bid to break funding impasse 27 September, 2023