Information and Engagement
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection& customer contact technology, strategies and communication tools to simplify business process.
Our industry experience for revenue & collection applications provide proactive customer contact for reducing business costs and improving income. Our services deliver intelligent customer behaviour tracking & auto-decisioning communications, that are highly effective at producing results and customer outcomes. We demonstrate business efficiency gains and savings directly through clear success measurement and continual account performance review.
Contact: Daniel Pearce – 01279 456 679 – Daniel.email@example.com
CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
BBC News – Business
- Sidemen manager: 'I cut out alcohol to succeed' 22 March, 2023
- Bill Gates: AI is most important tech advance in decades 21 March, 2023
- Stocks rebound as US and UK seek to calm investors 21 March, 2023
- The US interest-rate decision the world is watching 21 March, 2023
- Great British Railways: Derby chosen as location for new rail HQ 21 March, 2023
Sky News – Business
- Hunt insists reducing inflation 'remains government's focus' amid global banking volatility 21 March, 2023
- Premier League offers EFL £30m-a-year sweetener to seal football 'New Deal' 21 March, 2023
- Just Eat to axe 1,700 jobs and rely on gig economy workers for deliveries 21 March, 2023
- Energy bills support drives public borrowing to record February high 21 March, 2023
- Tesco to cut value of Clubcard rewards scheme 21 March, 2023