Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Blackouts less likely this winter says National Grid 27 September, 2023
- The deep rooted problem holding back the UK economy 27 September, 2023
- Meta announces AI chatbots with 'personality' 27 September, 2023
- ChatGPT can now access up to date information 27 September, 2023
- Rosebank oil field: What is the row over the project? 27 September, 2023
- HS2 explained: What is it and why are parts being delayed? 27 September, 2023
- Morrisons boss can leave with head held high and release the hand tied behind his back 27 September, 2023
- Rosebank won't make enormous difference to UK economy - but the politics are significant | Ed Conway 27 September, 2023
- North Sea Oil, wine and the Sunshine State 27 September, 2023
- FA proposes £15m WSL loan in bid to break funding impasse 27 September, 2023