Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss 15 May, 2021
- Covid: A tenth of Britain's restaurants lost during pandemic 15 May, 2021
- Santander banking services working again after day of technical problems 15 May, 2021
- Last Debenhams stores close their doors 14 May, 2021
- Debenhams: 'It's only fixtures and fittings, we'll still be friends' 14 May, 2021
- Santander apologises for problems with app, ATMs, cards and other services 15 May, 2021
- EasyJet chairman Barton takes flight amid recovery hopes 15 May, 2021
- Last remaining Debenhams stores to close their doors after more than 240 years 15 May, 2021
- Pubs are opening again, why good business pays and diversity on company boards 14 May, 2021
- Portugal confirms UK tourists with negative COVID test allowed to travel from Monday 14 May, 2021