Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Tesco offers £1,000 joining bonus for HGV lorry drivers 27 July, 2021
- Vaccine access deepens divide between rich and poor nations 27 July, 2021
- Bid for better bailiffs as pandemic debts rise 27 July, 2021
- Activision staff condemn firm's response to harassment claims 27 July, 2021
- Covid: Insurance threat for pinged holidaymakers 27 July, 2021
- Retail stock levels 'at record low and expected to fall further still' 27 July, 2021
- PM Johnson to host bosses for talks amid 'pingdemic' anger 27 July, 2021
- FirstGroup boss to step down after largest shareholder demands resignation 27 July, 2021
- Moonpig shares suffer worst slump despite revenue doubling during COVID lockdowns 27 July, 2021
- BioNTech using COVID jab technology to develop effective malaria vaccine 26 July, 2021