Restons is a specialist law firm offering its clients full service consumer and commercial debt
recovery litigation. Driven by award winning technology and data, Restons has developed a
proprietary propensity to pay model which, prior to litigation, forecasts financial returns,
reduces exposure to disbursements and identifies accounts best suited to court action.
Additionally, Restons adopts a re-energised and extended strategy utilising a diverse contact suite.
It is an original approach, generating higher customer engagement rates than traditional contact methods.
Scan the QR to watch one of our videos.
Restons is focused on treating customers fairly; finding solutions that are personalised, sustainable and realistic.
Contact: Malcolm Roberts, Head of Business Development, 01925 426109 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all your credit management requirements Premium Collections Limited have the solution to suit you. Operating on a national and international basis we can tailor a package of products and services to meet your requirements. Staffed by dedicated professionals with over 60 years combined experience of handling virtually every type of debt issue.
The company was formed in November 2002 and is owned by our Managing Director, Paul Daine FCICM. Paul’s particular areas of expertise are the motor finance, insurance, commercial and international debt collection sectors. The company is a force to be reckoned with in an industry that is constantly evolving in order to keep up with changing legislation, economic cycles, interest rate and currency fluctuations and most importantly: Elusive
Debtors! Services include B2B collections, B2C collections, international collections, absconder tracing, asset repossessions, status reporting and litigation support. Offices in Altrincham, Harrogate and Dublin.
Tel: 0161 962 4695 – Web: www.premiumcollections.co.uk
Zinc Recoveries are part of a multi award winning group of companies, by engaging with Zinc you are harnessing the expertise and experience of one of the UK’s premier financial receivables companies. Our team of specialist advisors will ensure maximum return whilst safe guarding your reputation and ensuring that your customers are treated fairly during their engagement with us. We are considered to be leaders in the use of digital solutions in collections.
Contact: Richard Fenton, Head of Corporate Development The Zinc Group Limited
Lovetts Solicitors – UK & International Business Debt Collection and Recovery With over 20 years’ experience, we will know exactly how to help in your specific circumstances.
Our services include:
- Letters Before Action from £1.50 + VAT (86% success rate)
- Legal Proceedings and Enforcement
- Advice and Dispute Resolution
- 24/7 online access to your cases
Visit our website for more: www.lovetts.co.uk.
Collect My Debt are a national business to business collection agency with excellent recovery rates. We endeavour to recover monies fast which in turn will improve your cashflow.
Our debt collection process is quick, easy & cost effective.
No commissions on debts collected within 7 days.
No cost to client for debt recovery agent visits to business premises.
No cost for monitoring payment arrangements.
Same day remittance to clients.
For further information on how we can help you, contact our team
- Blackouts less likely this winter says National Grid 27 September, 2023
- The deep rooted problem holding back the UK economy 27 September, 2023
- Meta announces AI chatbots with 'personality' 27 September, 2023
- ChatGPT can now access up to date information 27 September, 2023
- Rosebank oil field: What is the row over the project? 27 September, 2023
- HS2 explained: What is it and why are parts being delayed? 27 September, 2023
- Morrisons boss can leave with head held high and release the hand tied behind his back 27 September, 2023
- Rosebank won't make enormous difference to UK economy - but the politics are significant | Ed Conway 27 September, 2023
- North Sea Oil, wine and the Sunshine State 27 September, 2023
- FA proposes £15m WSL loan in bid to break funding impasse 27 September, 2023