Telrock Systems is a global technology provider of modern cloud-based collections and recovery software solutions for creditors and 3rd party consumer collections organizations wanting improved functionality and smarter capabilities. Our flagship solution, Optimus, is an enterprise-wide collections and recovery software platform built new from the ground up. It leverages open-source technology, powerful cloud computing, PCI DSS compliance, and more intelligent designs resulting in the broadest and richest collections and recovery Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering in the market. We provide our solutions in North America from our Atlanta office, and in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) from our London, UK office.
Nigel Young, director of sales and marketing
+44 (0)7841 632764
Are you owed money in Ireland? Don’t write it off.
Mason Hayes & Curran collects many business debts every year, for creditors just like you.
Our dedicated, award-winning team is one of the largest in Ireland, with over 40 years’ experience across all sectors. We specialise in volume debt recovery, from pre-legal collection (LBA) through to litigation and enforcement in all Irish courts.
T: +353 1 6145000
Guildways – No Collection, No Fee UK & International Debt Collection
Guildways is a UK & International debt collection specialist with over 25 years experience. Guildways prides itself on operating to the highest ethical standards and professional service levels. We are experienced in collecting B2B and B2C debts. Our service includes:
- A complete No collection, No Fee commission based service
- 10% plus VAT commission for UK debts
- Commission from 22% plus VAT for International debts
- 24/7 online access to your cases through our Casemanager portal
- Direct online account-to-account payments, to speed up collections and minimise costs
If you are unable to locate your customer, we also offer a no trace, no fee, trace and collect service.
For more information, visit: www.guildways.com
Tel: +44 3333 409000
HighRadius provides a cloud-based Integrated Receivable Platform, powered by artificial intelligence. Our technology empowers organisations to reduce cycle time in the order-to-cash process and increase working capital availability by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions, and collections.
To find out more, please see www.highradius.com.
No Win, No Fee Collections Service
Scott & Mears is an established specialist debt recovery company which was founded in 1991. With expertise in the recovery of both Commercial and Consumer debt Scott&Mears is FCA registered and also an established member of the CSA. Founded in 1991 and based in Essex Scott & Mears the established client base is UK wide extending to Europe. Services offered include telephone collections, debt appraisal, credit control functionality and litigation support. Expertise extends throughout the commercial sector and includes clients who are household names.Professionalism, compliance, transparency, speed and efficiency are the bricks upon which the business has been built and which allows continued growth to go from strength to strength.
If you would like to know more please call: Chris Baddeley or Tony Kirton on 01702 466300, or email: Chris@scottandmears.co.uk or Tony@scottandmears.co.uk – www.scottandmears.co.uk.
The scale and speed of new and innovative technology being adopted by your end-users is staggering. Keeping
ahead of the digital curve and cultural shift is a mammoth task, yet it’s one that Esendex specialises in.
We are proud to be one of the forerunners in introducing new ways of communicating with your customer
base – taking the friction out of doing business with you and balancing this with your internal cost to service
accounts. The results are a fantastic blend of new feature-rich channels, that allow customers to feel empowered
to manage and cure their own accounts while ensuring you retain control of the contact strategies used.
Contact: Jattinder Singh, Account Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org, 07581 302301, www.esendex.co.uk
The Bristow & Sutor Group is a blend of companies with an ethical and cultural fit, providing
consistent and diversified enforcement and collections solutions. The Group is comprised of:
- Bristow & Sutor – Since 1977, local authorities across England and Wales have trusted our
enforcement and revenue collection services.
- Debt Recovery Plus – Established in 2009, DRP are the leading collector of parking charge notices in the country.
- Credit Style – Providing pre-legal and legal collection services, in addition to debt counselling and financial services.
For all enquiries, please contact email@example.com, call 01527 504000, or visit www.bristowsutor.co.uk.
BBC News – Business
- Sidemen manager: 'I cut out alcohol to succeed' 22 March, 2023
- Bill Gates: AI is most important tech advance in decades 21 March, 2023
- Stocks rebound as US and UK seek to calm investors 21 March, 2023
- The US interest-rate decision the world is watching 21 March, 2023
- Great British Railways: Derby chosen as location for new rail HQ 21 March, 2023
Sky News – Business
- Hunt insists reducing inflation 'remains government's focus' amid global banking volatility 21 March, 2023
- Premier League offers EFL £30m-a-year sweetener to seal football 'New Deal' 21 March, 2023
- Just Eat to axe 1,700 jobs and rely on gig economy workers for deliveries 21 March, 2023
- Energy bills support drives public borrowing to record February high 21 March, 2023
- Tesco to cut value of Clubcard rewards scheme 21 March, 2023