Guildways – No Collection, No Fee UK & International Debt Collection
Guildways is a UK & International debt collection specialist with over 25 years experience. Guildways prides itself on operating to the highest ethical standards and professional service levels. We are experienced in collecting B2B and B2C debts. Our service includes:
- A complete No collection, No Fee commission based service
- 10% plus VAT commission for UK debts
- Commission from 22% plus VAT for International debts
- 24/7 online access to your cases through our Casemanager portal
- Direct online account-to-account payments, to speed up collections and minimise costs
If you are unable to locate your customer, we also offer a no trace, no fee, trace and collect service.
For more information, visit: www.guildways.com
Tel: +44 3333 409000
HighRadius provides a cloud-based Integrated Receivable Platform, powered by artificial intelligence. Our technology empowers organisations to reduce cycle time in the order-to-cash process and increase working capital availability by automating receivables and payments processes across credit, electronic billing and payment processing, cash application, deductions, and collections.
To find out more, please see www.highradius.com.
No Win, No Fee Collections Service
Scott & Mears is an established specialist debt recovery company which was founded in 1991. With expertise in the recovery of both Commercial and Consumer debt Scott&Mears is FCA registered and also an established member of the CSA. Founded in 1991 and based in Essex Scott & Mears the established client base is UK wide extending to Europe. Services offered include telephone collections, debt appraisal, credit control functionality and litigation support. Expertise extends throughout the commercial sector and includes clients who are household names.Professionalism, compliance, transparency, speed and efficiency are the bricks upon which the business has been built and which allows continued growth to go from strength to strength.
The scale and speed of new and innovative technology being adopted by your end-users is staggering. Keeping
ahead of the digital curve and cultural shift is a mammoth task, yet it’s one that Esendex specialises in.
We are proud to be one of the forerunners in introducing new ways of communicating with your customer
base – taking the friction out of doing business with you and balancing this with your internal cost to service
accounts. The results are a fantastic blend of new feature-rich channels, that allow customers to feel empowered
to manage and cure their own accounts while ensuring you retain control of the contact strategies used.
The Bristow & Sutor Group is a blend of companies with an ethical and cultural fit, providing
consistent and diversified enforcement and collections solutions. The Group is comprised of:
- Bristow & Sutor – Since 1977, local authorities across England and Wales have trusted our
enforcement and revenue collection services.
- Debt Recovery Plus – Established in 2009, DRP are the leading collector of parking charge notices in the country.
- Credit Style – Providing pre-legal and legal collection services, in addition to debt counselling and financial services.
- Tesco offers £1,000 joining bonus for HGV lorry drivers 27 July, 2021
- Vaccine access deepens divide between rich and poor nations 27 July, 2021
- Bid for better bailiffs as pandemic debts rise 27 July, 2021
- Activision staff condemn firm's response to harassment claims 27 July, 2021
- Covid: Insurance threat for pinged holidaymakers 27 July, 2021
- Apple delivers sales surge on strong demand for premium iPhones 27 July, 2021
- Morrisons' biggest shareholder 'not inclined' to back £6.3bn takeover deal 27 July, 2021
- Lorry drivers offered sign-on bonuses worth thousands of pounds during shortage 27 July, 2021
- Pegasus spyware owner to be dissolved after internal bust-up 27 July, 2021
- Retail stock levels 'at record low and expected to fall further still' as 'pingdemic' bites 27 July, 2021