Breaking Credit Industry News
eConveyancer strengthens Sales team
eConveyancer has strengthened its Sales team, with the recruitment of Michelle Ward as National...
UK Budget: Comment on Emergency Business Support Write Off
Following today’s UK budget announcement, Phil McGilvray, Managing Director of Debt Services at...
Hope Capital appoints new Senior Development Underwriter
Specialist short-term lender, Hope Capital has bolstered its underwriting team by welcoming Jon...
Registry Trust and TrustOnline offer an ‘early warning sign’
Registry Trust, the non-profit organisation which maintains the Register of Judgments, Orders, and...
October 21st, 2021
England and Wales Q3 2021 Statistics
County Court Judgments (CCJs) against businesses in England and Wales rose by 70 percent in Q3...
October 19th, 2021
AML specialists analyse the common ways to launder money and how to spot them
Money laundering costs the British economy roughly £37 billion each year1 and is a significant...
October 11th, 2021
- The plumber giving 'white van man' an eco-makeover 27 October, 2021
- Budget 2021: Did you get what you wanted? 27 October, 2021
- Saudi chemical giant to invest nearly £1bn in Teesside plant 27 October, 2021
- Theranos: DeVos family 'misled' before investing $100m 27 October, 2021
- Impact of Brexit on economy 'worse than Covid' 27 October, 2021
- Car production for September falls to lowest in 40 years 27 October, 2021
- Government targets top 30 developers in £2bn cladding tax raid 27 October, 2021
- Abrdn’s Bird swoops on Finimize as industry’s digital shift accelerates 27 October, 2021
- Five big takeaways from Rishi Sunak's unusually complex budget 27 October, 2021
- Sunak halves business rates for retail, leisure and hospitality - but avoids online sales tax 27 October, 2021