Breaking Credit Industry News
Export opportunities and risk in the Polish market
Polish exports are expected to see a sharp rebound this year, reports the latest trading update by...
Specialist lender Together appoints chief operating officer
A banking heavyweight with more than three decades’ financial services experience has joined...
Hodge announces two new appointments to bolster its support for brokers
Hodge has announced the appointment of two new telephony business development managers, Cara...
Momentum builds to industry awards
Professionals from across the industry have begun to claim their packs to enter this year’s...
April 14th, 2021
Comment: “Wholesale shift to digital solutions needed” to prevent £200m of property fraud
Following the publication of a report by the Solicitors Regulation Authority board which says...
April 12th, 2021
HighRadius Raises $300M Series C at $3.1 Billion Valuation to Accelerate Growth in Order-to-Cash and Treasury Markets
HighRadius, the Artificial Intelligence-powered Order-to-Cash, and Treasury Management software...
April 1st, 2021
- Apple's UK users deserve app price compensation, claim says 11 May, 2021
- 'I can't read or write, but I can cook' 10 May, 2021
- Car insurance: 170,000 claims linked to 'crash for cash' gangs 10 May, 2021
- Boeing's 737 Max aircraft under scrutiny again 10 May, 2021
- US fuel pipeline hackers 'didn't mean to create problems' 10 May, 2021
- What can you do from 17 May when COVID restrictions are relaxed in England? 10 May, 2021
- Ransomware attack on critical pipeline fuels worry of transport chaos 10 May, 2021
- £1bn NatWest sale takes state closer to minority shareholder status 10 May, 2021
- Reopening the economy, fuel pipeline hit with cyber attack and a new mental health app 10 May, 2021
- Provident Financial axes doorstep lending arm after 140 years putting 2,100 jobs at risk 10 May, 2021