Breaking Credit Industry News
Prime borrowers continue to use seconds for home improvements, reveals Evolution Money Second Charge Mortgage Tracker
Evolution Money, the second-charge lending specialist, has today launched the second iteration of...
Rental incomes climb by as much as 68% since the last financial downturn
Research from Build to Rent specialists, Ascend Properties, has revealed which areas of the English...
Landbay cuts large HMO and MUFB rates
Continuing its run of recent rate reductions, buy-to-let lender Landbay, has trimmed its large HMO...
SmartSearch warns against rushing AML to beat SDLT
Leading UK RegTech specialist SmartSearch has warned against the dangers of rushing through...
June 21st, 2021
AML and identity checks: Lessons learned from the NatWest case
NatWest’s landmark money-laundering case has dealt a huge blow to consumer trust in online...
June 10th, 2021
SmartSearch warns against risk of GDPR breaches
Leading anti-money laundering specialist SmartSearch has warned many businesses may be at risk of...
June 9th, 2021
- Cardboard 'in people's garages causing shortage' 22 June, 2021
- Bumble closes to give 'burnt-out' staff a week's break 22 June, 2021
- China tells banks to stop supporting cryptocurrency 22 June, 2021
- Aston Martin sues car dealer in cash wrangle 22 June, 2021
- Government borrowing eases in May 22 June, 2021
- Aston Martin sues Swiss car dealer over deposits on £2.5m Valkyrie model 22 June, 2021
- Morrisons takeover latest, lower government borrowing and Andy Murray's new investment 22 June, 2021
- News UK says 'early stage' discussions with BT Sport will not be pursued 22 June, 2021
- Dating app Bumble closes for a week to let staff tackle 'collective burnout' 22 June, 2021
- Quarantine-free travel for fully-vaccinated 'absolutely something' government working on 22 June, 2021