Breaking Credit Industry News
Indonesia: UK exporters must be in it for the long-term says Atradius
Businesses wanting to establish trade links with Indonesia need to be forward thinking, advises...
PIMFA welcomes FCA proposals to enhance consumer protections but warns against unintended consequences
PIMFA, the trade association for wealth management, investment services and the investment and...
FCA consultation on a new consumer duty is a vital opportunity to improve outcomes for consumers
The Money Advice Trust, the charity that runs National Debtline and Business Debtline, has welcomed...
Momentum builds to industry awards
Professionals from across the industry have begun to claim their packs to enter this year’s...
April 14th, 2021
Comment: “Wholesale shift to digital solutions needed” to prevent £200m of property fraud
Following the publication of a report by the Solicitors Regulation Authority board which says...
April 12th, 2021
HighRadius Raises $300M Series C at $3.1 Billion Valuation to Accelerate Growth in Order-to-Cash and Treasury Markets
HighRadius, the Artificial Intelligence-powered Order-to-Cash, and Treasury Management software...
April 1st, 2021
- No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss 15 May, 2021
- Covid: A tenth of Britain's restaurants lost during pandemic 15 May, 2021
- Santander banking services working again after day of technical problems 15 May, 2021
- Last Debenhams stores close their doors 14 May, 2021
- Debenhams: 'It's only fixtures and fittings, we'll still be friends' 14 May, 2021
- Santander apologises for problems with app, ATMs, cards and other services 15 May, 2021
- EasyJet chairman Barton takes flight amid recovery hopes 15 May, 2021
- Last remaining Debenhams stores to close their doors after more than 240 years 15 May, 2021
- Pubs are opening again, why good business pays and diversity on company boards 14 May, 2021
- Portugal confirms UK tourists with negative COVID test allowed to travel from Monday 14 May, 2021