Breaking Credit Industry News
Reward provides £5.2m of funding to SMEs in first year of launching in the Midlands
Reward Finance Group has helped boost the region’s economy by providing £5.2m of funding to SMEs...
Kingsway celebrates 25 years of funding SMEs
This week marks the 25th anniversary of Kingsway Finance funding UK SMEs. Established by Adrian...
New chief of staff Anita Maclean appointed to drive Monument Bank’s progress around company goals
Monument Bank Limited has announced the appointment of Anita Maclean as Chief of Staff, effective...
Regulated firms giving a “green light” to Russians
Almost one in five (17 per cent) regulated firms admit to not checking new customers against...
September 22nd, 2022
SmartSearch comments on arrest of Europe’s biggest money launderer
As Europol announce the arrest of one of Europe’s biggest money launderers, we have a comment...
September 16th, 2022
Regulated firms waste hours on manual identity checks
Regulated firms using manual methods of verification to onboard new individual customers are...
September 15th, 2022
- Bank will 'not hesitate' to raise interest rates after pound's fall 27 September, 2022
- Mortgage lenders halt some deals after pound falls 27 September, 2022
- Cost of living: Millions forced to turn to second jobs, report finds 26 September, 2022
- Russia's gas pipeline leaking into Baltic Sea - Denmark 26 September, 2022
- UK interest rates: How high could they go? 26 September, 2022
- King Charles banknote design revealed by end of year - but when can you get your hands on the real thing? 26 September, 2022
- Aldi promises to continue to offer lowest prices despite big drop in profits 26 September, 2022
- Good news: the pound has rallied! Bad news: Why the pound has rallied 26 September, 2022
- Boots executive Gourlay in talks to join Holland & Barrett owner LetterOne 26 September, 2022
- Pound plunges, Italy moves to right and huge investment in electric vehicle chargers 26 September, 2022