11 October 2018
The Grange St Paul’s – Central London
The Credit Excellence Awards have established themselves as a real judge of excellence in the industry, as applicants compete to win one of only eight awards, and to be on a finalists’ shortlist of only three.
The Credit Excellence Awards are unique because applications for each category are open to the whole range of the industry in those sectors. So you can apply if you are an individual credit professional, a team, a consumer or commercial creditor, a supplier company, or a product. It is completely free to enter, and each award is judged by a unique panel of three industry experts.
For more details of getting involved as a sponsor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an Application Pack, when available, please contact email@example.com.
The winners from 2017:
- Newcomer to the Industry – Bottomline Technologies
- Compliance – Ascent Performance Group Conduct & Risk Team
- Commercial Credit & Collections – Credit Team at Ian Williams
- Legal & Enforcement – Shakespeare Martineau – Debt Recovery Team
- Export & International Credit & Collections – Cedar Rose International
- Risk, Data & Fraud Prevention – Alphabet (GB)
- Collections – Debt Recovery/Commercial Dispute Resolution Team, Flint Bishop
- Contribution To The Industry – London Institute of Banking & Finance