A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- Grayling to decide on Govia Thameslink penalty 'in weeks' 22 October, 2018
- Saudi summit website attacked by hackers 22 October, 2018
- Northern Rock mortgages: Homeowners trapped on high interest rates 22 October, 2018
- New Premier Inn chain shrinks rooms in half 22 October, 2018
- Morrisons loses data leak challenge 22 October, 2018
- Trump says he remains unsatisfied with Saudi accounts on Khashoggi 22 October, 2018
- CIA chief to Turkey as officials seek to clarify prince's role in Khashoggi death 22 October, 2018
- Trump says he believes Khashoggi's death was 'a plot gone awry': USA Today 22 October, 2018
- CIA director Haspel travels to Turkey for Khashoggi case: source 22 October, 2018
- Trustpilot reviews pre-float funding plan 22 October, 2018
- Premier Inn unveils £19-a-night pod rooms 22 October, 2018
- Aston Martin considers flying in parts after Brexit 22 October, 2018
- Morrisons faces 'vast' data leak penalty 22 October, 2018
- 'Brexit fears' force O2 to delay £10bn flotation 22 October, 2018