A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- Argentine GDP in steepest fall since 2014 19 September, 2018
- Jack Ma rows back on pledge to create one million US jobs 19 September, 2018
- Retailer Orla Kiely ceases trading on cash crunch 19 September, 2018
- EU wants 'full picture' on Amazon data use 19 September, 2018
- Ryanair investors 'may lose voting rights' 19 September, 2018
- U.S. ready to resume North Korea talks, seeks denuclearization by 2021 19 September, 2018
- Colombia vacates ELN peace negotiator posts until talks resume 19 September, 2018
- Japan's Abe to face Trump trade challenge after likely win in party vote 19 September, 2018
- Divisive Brazil election careens into 'dangerous' polarization 19 September, 2018
- May rallies EU leaders with 'not perfect' Chequers plan 19 September, 2018
- BAT chief Durante smoked out by share price fall 19 September, 2018
- Major airline spells own name wrong on plane 19 September, 2018
- Jack's store is an Aldi and Lidl tribute act 19 September, 2018
- Leak reveals airport safety risks of 'no-deal' Brexit 19 September, 2018