A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- 'Don't be boring' says tote bag boss 24 June, 2018
- Child of a commune 24 June, 2018
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial 24 June, 2018
- Business Brexit 'threats' are 'inappropriate' says Hunt 24 June, 2018
- Airbus: Jeremy Hunt criticises 'completely inappropriate threats' 24 June, 2018
- Goldsmiths owner hires banks for London float 24 June, 2018
- Ministers hit back at Airbus over Brexit 'threat' 24 June, 2018
- First state-run East Coast line train arrives on time 24 June, 2018
- Adult skills giant Learndirect in rescue deal 23 June, 2018
- Trump threatens 20% tariff on all European cars 22 June, 2018