A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- U.S. tariffs to stay on Turkey, Qatar offers Ankara aid 16 August, 2018
- Turkish lira firms before finance minister's presentation 16 August, 2018
- Hospitals scrap surgeries, Venezuelans forgo showers as taps run dry 16 August, 2018
- Serbia turns to tech industry to fight economic stagnation 16 August, 2018
- World Cup and heatwave boost retail sales 16 August, 2018
- Watchdog investigates social media 'influencers' 16 August, 2018
- B&Q sales growth boosted by fans and paddling pools 16 August, 2018
- Apple to launch Apple Car by 2025 - report 16 August, 2018
- London mayor wants power to cap Uber driver numbers 16 August, 2018