A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- Huawei smartphone sales hit amid US curbs 17 June, 2019
- New Patisserie Valerie owners put butter back in cakes 17 June, 2019
- Kier to cut 1,200 jobs as it seeks to cut costs 17 June, 2019
- UK to launch 'groundbreaking' China stock market link 17 June, 2019
- 'Pilots were not to blame for 737 crash' 16 June, 2019
- China stands by Hong Kong leader after days of street protests 17 June, 2019
- Israel urges snapback sanctions on Iran if it breaches uranium limit 17 June, 2019
- Iran says it will breach nuclear deal enrichment limit, drawing Western concern 17 June, 2019
- German town backs Merkel's CDU, rejects AfD in vote for mayor 17 June, 2019
- Huawei sees $30bn hit to revenues from US bans 17 June, 2019
- Interserve chairman Barker heads for the exit 17 June, 2019
- Airbus launches new long-range jet as Boeing struggles 17 June, 2019
- Price war profit warning brings turbulence for airline shares 17 June, 2019
- Struggling Kier to cut 1,200 jobs and sell non-core businesses 17 June, 2019