A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- National Enquirer sold to US magazine distributor 19 April, 2019
- Electric truck maker Rivian says the company is more than just hype 18 April, 2019
- Pet insurance payouts hit record of £785m 18 April, 2019
- Pinterest shares soar in stock market debut 18 April, 2019
- Debenhams boss Bucher steps down 18 April, 2019
- Doctors assessing when Madeira bus crash survivors can fly home to Germany 19 April, 2019
- Tens of thousands of protesters back on Algeria's streets, demanding radical reform 19 April, 2019
- Turkey arrests suspected spies for UAE, probing Khashoggi link 19 April, 2019
- Putin ally to Ukraine's probable new leader: Do deal and get territory back 19 April, 2019
- Terra Firma chief leaves after Hands bust-up 19 April, 2019
- Record £785m paid out by pet insurers last year 19 April, 2019
- <a href='https://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-easter-can-only-mean-one-thing-diy-11697753'>Do-it-yourself or do-it-for-me? Why the DIY sector is suffering</a> 19 April, 2019
- Brent Cross owner Hammerson braced for AGM pay revolt 18 April, 2019
- Debenhams CEO to leave troubled retailer 18 April, 2019