A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- Iran seizes British tanker in Strait of Hormuz 20 July, 2019
- Algae bio-curtains: Architects' radical solution to capture carbon 19 July, 2019
- HS2: High-speed line cost 'could rise by £30bn' 19 July, 2019
- Pound sterling: 5 holiday destinations where a weak pound still goes far 19 July, 2019
- Public sector workers 'to get above-inflation pay rise' 19 July, 2019
- Turkish foreign minister discusses defense, Syria with Pompeo 20 July, 2019
- Britain says Iran seizes two oil tankers in Gulf, Iran says captured one 20 July, 2019
- British Foreign Office calls in Iranian envoy over tanker seizure 20 July, 2019
- Thousands in pro-police rally as Hong Kong braces for another mass protest 20 July, 2019
- Legal eagles at Mishcon plot bumper City float 20 July, 2019
- Chernobyl FX star DNEG plots blockbuster float 19 July, 2019
- BBC and ITV to launch BritBox streaming service to rival Netflix 19 July, 2019
- Govt borrowing leaps by 33% in tax year's first quarter 19 July, 2019
- Outgoing RBS boss McEwan takes another tough assignment 19 July, 2019