Cifas research reveals false housing benefit claims are the third most prevalent fraud in UK
Recent research carried out by Cifas, the UK’s leading fraud prevention service, has revealed that falsely claiming Single Person Discount is the third most...
September 9th, 2019
SmartSearch named in Sunday Times TechTrack100 annual list of Britain’s fastest-growing tech companies
Leeds Anti-Money Laundering (AML) firm SmartSearch is officially one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Britain after being named in the Sunday Times...
September 6th, 2019
Ultimate Finance announces strategic refocus to invest further in asset-based lending
Specialist asset-based lender, Ultimate Finance, today announces a strategic refocus of its product portfolio as it withdraws from the unsecured loan market to...
Comment – Is the ECB easing too early?
Euro interest rate markets are pricing in a rate cut by the ECB at its next policy meeting on 12 September. The current Euribor forward curve suggests that the...
Small businesses set up plans for overseas expansion
Across nine UK regions, more than one in five small business owners (22%) are looking to expand into new markets overseas in order to achieve business growth....
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in 2014 has been followed by a renewed focus on a few businesses...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality across the nation,have today launched their report; ‘FROM...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also starting to develop within the collections environment. RPA...
April 3rd, 2018
7 Top Tips to Improve Invoice Finance Due Diligence
Underwriting a new Invoice finance deal is said to be the point of greatest risk for the lender. Saying “no” is easy but will not grow your business, and...
March 28th, 2018
Adare SEC celebrates becoming first communications member of the CSA
A leading provider of technology-led, paper-based and electronic communication solutions is the first communications company to become a member of the Credit...
Trio of senior hires at Ardent as growth continues
Liverpool based DCA Ardent Credit Services has made three senior appointments as its long-term growth plan continues to yield results. Ruth Pointon has been...
Christiane Neumueller named Country Manager Germany
Christiane Neumüller has been named as Country Manager Germany of SIA as of 1st January 2018, reporting directly to SIA’s International Division Director...
- Thomas Cook 'racing to finalise rescue deal' 15 September, 2019
- Saudi oil attacks: US blames Iran for drone strikes on two sites 15 September, 2019
- Why thousands are flocking to corgi cafes 14 September, 2019
- SmileDirect Club: The $8bn braces firm boosted by selfies 14 September, 2019
- Historic towns to benefit from £95m boost named 13 September, 2019
- Tunisians vote in competitive presidential election 15 September, 2019
- Turkey says delivery of second S-400 battery complete 15 September, 2019
- If marathons weren't hard enough already: strap a tree to your back 15 September, 2019
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas, water cannon at petrol-bomb throwing protesters 15 September, 2019
- Funds power up stake in £6bn UK nuclear fleet 14 September, 2019
- 'Boris Bus' maker Wrightbus in urgent rescue talks 13 September, 2019
- Stock exchange spurns £30bn Hong Kong takeover bid 13 September, 2019
- No-deal Brexit 'will hit fresh food supplies', Sainsbury's chief warns 13 September, 2019
- Sale on the cards for owners of Clintons chain 13 September, 2019