Breaking Credit Industry News
BFS appoints new Commercial Director for Europe and Asia
Bibby Financial Services (BFS) has appointed Paul Stack as Commercial Director for Europe and Asia....
Paying by card? You’re less likely to remember the amount paid
Accurately remembering how much money you spend depends on whether you pay by card or cash....
Summer late payment epidemic hits majority of UK’s small businesses
More than three in five small businesses (63%) are dealing with late payment issues – and the...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- U.S. tariffs to stay on Turkey, Qatar offers Ankara aid 16 August, 2018
- Turkish lira firms before finance minister's presentation 16 August, 2018
- Hospitals scrap surgeries, Venezuelans forgo showers as taps run dry 16 August, 2018
- Serbia turns to tech industry to fight economic stagnation 16 August, 2018
- World Cup and heatwave boost retail sales 16 August, 2018
- Watchdog investigates social media 'influencers' 16 August, 2018
- B&Q sales growth boosted by fans and paddling pools 16 August, 2018
- Apple to launch Apple Car by 2025 - report 16 August, 2018
- London mayor wants power to cap Uber driver numbers 16 August, 2018