Breaking Credit Industry News
The National Credit Regulator issues a public warning about Charis Financial Services
The National Credit Regulator (NCR) has issued a public warning against Charis Financial Services,...
Ubiquitous threats trigger cybersecurity industry growth, technology
Among the latest of several new threats targeting proprietary information is a brand new FakeSpy...
Connect for Intermediaries launches unsecured lending panel
Connect for Intermediaries has launched a new unsecured lending panel for business loans. CEO Liz...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Cheaper food drives UK inflation lower in September 17 October, 2018
- Flybe shares sink on profit warning 17 October, 2018
- Love Island breast enlargement ad banned 17 October, 2018
- Asos still in fashion as profits and sales keep soaring 17 October, 2018
- Canada becomes second country to legalise recreational marijuana 17 October, 2018
- India minister quits to fight sexual harassment allegations 17 October, 2018
- Congo accuses Angola of violent expulsions, Luanda denies 17 October, 2018
- Canada kicks off muted pot party as first G7 nation to OK recreational cannabis 17 October, 2018
- Thirteen people killed in armed attack on Crimean college 17 October, 2018
- Buyout firms circle £1bn warranty giant D&G 17 October, 2018
- House price growth lowest in five years 17 October, 2018
- Inflation falls to lower than expected 2.4% 17 October, 2018
- Flybe profit warning as consumer demand weakens 17 October, 2018
- Housebuilder profit alert amid Brexit uncertainty 17 October, 2018