Breaking Credit Industry News
StepChange Debt Charity reaction to FCA consumer approach
Responding to the publication today of the Financial Conduct Authority’s consumer approach,...
July 17th, 2018
Consumers left clueless about banking options
Online research from Equifax, the consumer and business insights expert, reveals a lack of...
July 16th, 2018
Women and seaside towns again see most personal insolvencies – R3 comments on 2017 statistics
A higher percentage of women than men in England and Wales entered insolvency in 2017, continuing...
July 16th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Tax rise needed to fund NHS spending boost, says watchdog 17 July, 2018
- EU signs its biggest free trade deal with Japan 17 July, 2018
- Arsenal caught up in fraud probe at carmaker sponsor 17 July, 2018
- Amazon's European workers strike as Prime promotion continues 17 July, 2018
- Wage growth slows despite jobless fall 17 July, 2018
- Authorities in Nicaragua have killed, imprisoned and tortured people: U.N. 17 July, 2018
- Russian establishment chalks up Trump summit as a win for Putin 17 July, 2018
- UK PM May's spokesman says Trump's meeting with Putin does not undermine transatlantic alliance 17 July, 2018
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days 17 July, 2018
- Watchdog takes aim at NHS 'Brexit dividend' 17 July, 2018
- Carney sees 'big' consequences in no deal Brexit 17 July, 2018
- Wage growth at weakest level since January 17 July, 2018
- Amazon boss Bezos is richest man in modern history 17 July, 2018
- Horror for Netflix as it misses subscriber targets 17 July, 2018