Breaking Credit Industry News
Gallagher appoints head of trade credit in Manchester
Gallagher has continued its strategic investment to build out its specialist UK Trade Credit &...
The Money Stats September 2018 – Public Sector Improvements Mask Household Debt Concerns
Striking Numbers £19.97: The fall in Debt growth per adult in June £58,658: Average total debt...
Assetz Capital chooses Connect for Intermediaries as its first network and packager of choice
Peer-to-peer lender, Assetz Capital, has agreed a deal with Connect for Intermediaries to be the...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Barrick and Randgold to create world's biggest miner 24 September, 2018
- Oil firm in major North Sea gas discovery 24 September, 2018
- China accuses US of trade bullying as new tariffs imposed 24 September, 2018
- Thomas Cook blames heatwave for profit warning 24 September, 2018
- Carrefour denies making bid approach for Casino 24 September, 2018
- Britain's Labour Party plans to make companies transfer shares to workers 24 September, 2018
- UK's Raab says confident of Brexit deal, needs two to tango 24 September, 2018
- Macron does not want Brexit talks to drag: French presidency official 24 September, 2018
- UK PM May's ministers still fully behind her Brexit plans: spokesman 24 September, 2018
- Labour's employee ownership plan will be seen as theft 24 September, 2018
- Carrefour denies mysterious bid for rival Casino 24 September, 2018
- Thomas Cook issues 'hot weather' profit warning 24 September, 2018
- Deal changes outlook for BBC weather forecaster 23 September, 2018
- Comcast outbids Fox in auction for Sky 22 September, 2018