Breaking Credit Industry News
Bank Economists See Robust Economy Pushing Unemployment Rate to New Lows
WASHINGTON — This year the U.S. economy will enjoy its strongest growth this cycle, pushing...
June 22nd, 2018
Experian secures FCA accreditation to supply Open Banking and PSD2 services
The UK’s largest credit reference agency, Experian, can now offer Open Banking and PSD2 (Payment...
June 22nd, 2018
1st Stop increases its maximum loan amount for 2nd Charge in Northern Ireland to £35k
Homeowners in Northern Ireland can now take out a second charge secured loan of up to £35k, with...
June 21st, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Trump: North Korea 'total denuclearization' started; officials see no new moves 21 June, 2018
- Rights groups fight Canada government's defense of solitary confinement 21 June, 2018
- U.S. spending bill would halt transfer of F-35s to Turkey 21 June, 2018
- More time needed to achieve peace, South Sudan rebels say 21 June, 2018
- Are car makers the first victims of trade war? 21 June, 2018
- Ex-F1 owner CVC gatecrashes £3bn GEMS float 21 June, 2018
- Bank of England votes to hold interest rates at 0.5% 21 June, 2018
- TSB meltdown: IT testing 'inadequate', report finds 21 June, 2018
- Banned BHS auditor 'spent two hours' on file 21 June, 2018