Breaking Credit Industry News
Finance leaders struggling to manage risk Dun & Bradstreet study finds
A study from Dun & Bradstreet today reveals that while finance leaders remain tasked with...
UL approved as a Cyber Security Service Provider for SWIFT
UL approved as a cyber security service provider for SWIFT Customer Security Programme (CSP). The...
Debt continues to drop as interests rise
In the same month that the Bank of England base rate has risen to 0.75% – the highest level since...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Chief executive pay jumps 11% to almost £4m last year 14 August, 2018
- Amazon's one-day delivery ad banned as 'misleading' 14 August, 2018
- Rail fares rises: Grayling pleads with unions and train firms 14 August, 2018
- Card payment problems at Marks & Spencer 14 August, 2018
- Tinder's founders and former boss sue dating app owners 14 August, 2018
- Erdogan says Turkey will boycott U.S. electronics, lira steadies 14 August, 2018
- Search for survivors after Italian motorway collapse kills at least 26 14 August, 2018
- Freed in Turkey before spy trial, Greek soldiers await flight home 14 August, 2018
- Cubans cheer as internet goes nationwide for a day 14 August, 2018
- RBS pays £3.6bn to settle misconduct probe 14 August, 2018
- EU must 'change approach' to avoid no-deal - Hunt 14 August, 2018
- Is Royal Mail ignoring concerns about how it is run? 14 August, 2018
- BT rings ex-Ofcom chief Carter about CEO role 14 August, 2018
- Homebase closures: Is your local store to go? 14 August, 2018