Breaking Credit Industry News
ASTL quarterly results steady
Figures compiled by the ASTL’s auditors from its bridging lender members for Q2 2018 are slightly...
August 17th, 2018
Tenants set to take their first steps to home ownership
Housing association tenants will be given access to the finance they need to get a foothold on the...
August 17th, 2018
BFS appoints new Commercial Director for Europe and Asia
Bibby Financial Services (BFS) has appointed Paul Stack as Commercial Director for Europe and Asia....
August 16th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Eurozone bailout programme is finally over 17 August, 2018
- Students risk overdraft debt spiral 17 August, 2018
- Tesla investors spooked by revelations in emotional interview 17 August, 2018
- House of Fraser collapse leaves major brands millions out of pocket 17 August, 2018
- Trump calls for end to quarterly reporting 17 August, 2018
- Merkel, Putin tackle tough topics in meeting outside Berlin 18 August, 2018
- U.S. missionary thrust to the center of Turkey-U.S. crisis 18 August, 2018
- UK hopes to pick up Brexit talks pace with Raab-Barnier meeting on Tuesday 18 August, 2018
- Man to appear in court on Monday over UK parliament car incident 18 August, 2018
- Just Eat chair Evans lined up for £45bn Pru split 18 August, 2018
- Competition watchdog set for move across London 17 August, 2018
- House of Fraser owed £484m before collapse 17 August, 2018
- Tesla whistleblower says company spies on employees 17 August, 2018
- Google staff protest over China search engine plans 17 August, 2018