Criteria search system Knowledge Bank will next week launch the 12 Days of Christmas, a campaign which offers fantastic prizes both to new brokers signing up to the system for the first time and existing subscribers. To make it more affordable than ever to sign up to Knowledge Bank it has also reduced the cost of both monthly and annual subscription for the period of the campaign.
Each of the 12 Days of Christmas has been sponsored, either by one of Knowledge Bank’s lenders, service partners or our wonderful trade press publications, who have each offered a prize for the daily giveaway. Prizes include a Sonos speaker, Club Wembley tickets and ski lessons (for full list see below).
The campaign will start on Monday, December 3rd and the ’12 days’ will be all the working days throughout December, finishing on Tuesday 18th of December.
There will be prizes to be won every weekday throughout the campaign with the winner being drawn at 5pm each evening. The winner of each day will be announced on social media and then receive a follow up email that they have won. Anybody signing up to Knowledge Bank after 5pm will be entered into the next day’s draw.
All current Knowledge Bank subscribers will be entered into the daily prize draw and anybody who subscribes during the period of the campaign will also be entered.
As an added Christmas give-away, Knowledge Bank will reduce the cost of a single broker monthly subscription to just £14.99+VAT, a huge saving of 40%, while an annual subscription will be made available for £149.99+VAT.
Nicola Firth, CEO of Knowledge Bank said: “Our ‘12 Days of Christmas’ campaign is not only a bit of fun, it is also about giving a little back to our brokers, by giving them the chance to win a fantastic prize every day for 12 days. This has been made possible by the huge amount of support we have received from lenders and partners.
“We have also made it easier and more affordable than ever to use Knowledge Bank during the period of the campaign by reducing the price of sign up. Brokers can still take advantage of our one-month free trial but will need to be a licenced user of the system to be entered into the prize draw. However, with searches taking just seconds and saving brokers hours of time, we’re confident that using Knowledge Bank will pay for itself in both time saved and additional cases placed.
“Knowledge Bank contains almost 80,000 individual criteria being kept up to date by more than 150 lenders across residential, buy to let, equity release, self-build, second charges, commercial, bridging and overseas mortgages, giving brokers all the answers they need in seconds. Knowledge Bank also provides a clear audit trail, to ensure a robust file for compliance with the evidence of every search able to be saved into a client’s file.”
12 Days of Christmas sponsors and prizes:
- Monday 3rd December – Case of wine, Norton Home Loans
- Tuesday 4th December – £250 donation to registered charity of brokers choice, Together
- Wednesday 5th December – Red Letter Track Day, Landbay
- Thursday 6th December – £100 Amazon voucher, Connect Mortgages
- Friday 7th December – Lunch with Mortgage Introducer publishing editor, Robyn Hall and commercial director, Matt Bond, Mortgage Introducer
- Monday 10th December – Sonos Speaker, Foundation
- Tuesday 11th December – M&S Hamper, Vida Homeloans
- Wednesday 12th December – 2x Merlin passes; Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Chessington, London Eye + 29 other attractions free for a year Masthaven
- Thursday 13th December – Case of wine, Magellan Homeloans
- Friday 14th December – Magnum of Laurent & Perrier Champagne, Mortgage Solutions
- Monday 17th December – 4 x Club Wembley tickets for an England game, Financial Reporter
- Tuesday 18th December – 3 x Ski lessons for 2 people @ Birmingham indoor ski centre, United Trust Bank