Serrala, the international leading provider of solutions for inbound and outbound payments and related finance processes, today announced innovative extensions of its Managed Services Portfolio. Besides the […]
Less businesses in Eastern Europe are offering credit to customers, a report by trade credit insurer Atradius has found.
The 2018 edition of the Atradius Payment Practices Barometer for Eastern Europe, reports […]
Centtrip, a fintech company specialising in international payments, foreign exchange and expenditure, has released an offline feature for its award-winning app. The new mode allows users to view some key […]
LEADERS and managers whose teams are under resourced could help prevent staff burnout by behaving better, a new study has found.
Researchers at the University of Salford in the UK and the University of […]
Together has refreshed its unregulated short-term loan range by removing fees and lowering rates to help more people looking to buy investment properties.
The award-winning specialist lender, which was founded […]
Global trade growth could halve by 2020 should the US and China fail to agree a deal to halt the increase in import tariffs, according to leading trade credit insurer Euler Hermes.
The US has implemented a 10 […]
Commenting on Labour Deputy Leader Tom Watson’s call for a ban on using credit cards to gamble, Alastair Douglas, CEO of Free Credit Report provider and credit experts TotallyMoney, said: “A blanket ban on the use […]
Construction consultancy MPG says the High Court decision should also serve as a reminder to contractors that they need effective programmes in place before commencing a contract in case there is a dispute in […]
Graydon, leading provider of business data, insights and analytics in Europe, today announced a strategic technology partnership with global financial crime experts, TruNarrative. The partnership will provide a […]
A series of new appointments have been made within the industry-leading Taunton-based debt recovery team at national law firm Clarke Willmott LLP.
The team is ranked in the Top Tier of Legal 500 and has […]
Gallagher has continued its strategic investment to build out its specialist UK Trade Credit & Surety Practice across the North with the appointment of Daniel Stewart. Daniel will lead the Manchester-based […]
£19.97: The fall in Debt growth per adult in June
£58,658: Average total debt per UK household in July 2018
£32,220: Average student debt for 2016 cohort in England
£227.94: Increase in con […]
Noble Systems, a global leader in omnichannel contact centre technology solutions, has seen amazing growth in the USA over the last few years and is looking to replicate this success throughout the globe. To […]
Peer-to-peer lender, Assetz Capital, has agreed a deal with Connect for Intermediaries to be the first network that it distributes its products through.
Assetz Capital will provide commercial loans, development […]
Scottish small business confidence has fallen sharply and businesses north of the border are amongst the most concerned in the UK about a no deal Brexit, new figures from the FSB show.
In the third quarter of […]
More than two thirds of small business owners (67%) are working on plans to deliver growth in the next three months. This represents a rise from this time last year (61%) and in every English region, there is an […]
A £450,000 funding package from Henry Howard Finance has helped an independent Welsh gym become one of the largest privately-owned gyms, and the first official Nautilus strength & conditioning site in the […]
Arrow Global Group PLC, a leading European investor and asset manager in non-performing and non-core assets, is pleased to announce the appointment of Tim Tomlinson as UK Head of Client Development.
At Arrow […]
iPortalis, a Cloud Services company specialising in ICT* brokerage and aggregation, today launches a comprehensive new software portal for the management of cloud services.
The iPortalis Control Portal (iCP) is […]
- Load More
- Hundreds of job losses as drugs firm to close Grimsby site 25 September, 2018
- Next warns on Brexit risks as online sales rise 25 September, 2018
- Hotpot chain Haidilao on fire ahead of Hong Kong listing 25 September, 2018
- Instagram co-founders Systrom and Krieger leaving Facebook-owned firm 25 September, 2018
- Debenhams attempts to 'bring joy back' to High Street 24 September, 2018
- U.N. concerned over spike in civilian casualties in Afghan air strikes 25 September, 2018
- Italy to narrow asylum rights in clampdown on immigration 25 September, 2018
- Swedish PM Lofven ousted, anti-immigrant party pushing for policy role 25 September, 2018
- Spain's Socialists seen easily winning election in poll 25 September, 2018
- Allianz-backed fund lights up Hometree 25 September, 2018
- Versace bought by Michael Kors for $2.1bn 25 September, 2018
- Novartis to cut 400 UK jobs in Grimsby exit 25 September, 2018
- Snapchat lets you photo objects and buy them on Amazon 25 September, 2018
- Next plays down Brexit threat as profits rise 25 September, 2018