Breaking Credit Industry News
FCA robo-advice review comment
Following the FCA’s statement on robo-advice, which required many providers to make...
ASTL quarterly results show continued strength
Figures compiled by the ASTL’s auditors from its bridging lender members for Q1 2018 have...
Payments community calls on Open Banking to do more to enable access for FinTechs
The Emerging Payments Association (EPA) has written to the Open Banking Implementation Entity...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- DIY retailer Homebase sold by Wesfarmers for just £1 25 May, 2018
- Apple awarded $539m in US patent case against Samsung 25 May, 2018
- How the light bulb became a million dollar idea. 24 May, 2018
- Strawb bots 24 May, 2018
- The strawberry-picking robots coming to a farm near you 24 May, 2018
- Two men set off bomb in restaurant in Canada; 15 wounded 25 May, 2018
- Britain very conscious of ticking Brexit clock, its finance minister says 25 May, 2018
- Malaysian police found $28 million in cash, 400-plus handbags in 1MDB-linked searches 25 May, 2018
- 'No Nobel Peace Prize for Trump': South Koreans slam cancellation of summit 25 May, 2018