Latest News Headlines
Commercial Credit News
|Cabot Credit Management Announces Financial Results for Nine Months ending September 2016|
|Friday, 18 November 2016|
Cabot Credit Management (CCM), a market leader in European credit management services, today announced the financial results for nine months ending September 2016.
“Our latest results continue to show strong returns and profit growth. During the first nine months of this year, we achieved an adjusted EBITDA of £180m, an increase of 24% compared with the same period in 2015, driven by 20% growth in our DP collections and a 34% growth in our servicing revenue” said Ken Stannard, Chief Executive Officer, CCM.
“In early October we issued a £350m bond with a coupon of 7.50% per annum strengthening our position in the market place”
”We increased as well our super senior revolving credit facility from £200m to £250 million. In addition, maturity has been extended by one year to 2019 and margin decreased to 3.25%. This new facility enables us to continue to develop our business and to invest in our existing assets”.
Highlights of Sustained growth for Cabot Credit Management
· 120-month Estimated Remaining Collections (ERC) increased to £2.1bn from £1.9bn for the same period in 2015
· Debt purchase collections increased 20% from £223m to £266m compared with the same period in 2015
· Adjusted EBITDA increased 24% from £146m to £180m compared with the same period in 2015
Business strategy and operations
· CCM secured a £350m bond and increases its super senior revolving credit facility from £200m to £250m.
· CCM appointed a new CEO for Spain, Jose R Cadena, who has over 16 years of experience in the financial sector, and will oversee our growth in the Spanish market.
· Service revenues continue to grow, up 34% compared to 2015
· CCM is progressing its application for the Irish regulatory authorisation (Central Bank of Ireland).
Forums International Ltd
Attendance at your first meeting is free of charge, and please quote reference 'CCR2016' to receive the special 10% discount off of your first annual subscription.
Find out more here.
The latest edition of CCR Magazine, the leading editorial publication in the UK credit industry, is out.
CCR is the premier magazine for consumer and credit professionals. It provides an independent voice to the industry, breaking major news stories and running in-depth features.
As a magazine, it works with and campaigns on behalf of the credit industry to promote its importance as a centre of potential profit and business development to the wider business world.
Providing information and analysis for thousands of senior credit professionals worldwide, every quarter.
GTS Media Ltd
81 Cambridge Road
Registered in England No: 05483197