Latest News Headlines
Commercial Credit News
|Tipton & Coseley added to Paradigm lender panel|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2016|
Paradigm Mortgage Services, the mortgage services proposition, has today (1st November 2016) added the Tipton & Coseley Building Society to its lender panel.
The West Midlands-based lender has been operating within the broker marker for over 20 years via its Tipton Intermediaries proposition and is committed to operating a personal and highly efficient service.
Tipton offer a number of intermediary-focused options for advisers including:
· A dedicated Business Development Team with easy access to decision makers.
· All applications are underwritten by a person – it does not credit score.
· A common sense approach to underwriting.
· Up to five times loan-to-income, subject to minimum income and an affordability assessment.
· Buy-to-let products – applications are considered up to 70% LTV with no limit on existing portfolio size.
· Long-term sub-contractors are underwritten on an ‘employed’ basis, subject to criteria.
· Concessionary purchases – where a property is being purchased from an immediate family member, no deposit is required subject to a minimum 25% discount off the current market value.
· Decisions in principle – the Tipton will respond to all DIPs within 24 hours.
The Tipton offers a wide range of products including 100% Family Assist, buy-to-let and shared ownership.
John Coffield, Head of Paradigm Mortgage Services, commented: “This exciting, new addition to our panel ensures Paradigm continues to offer our firms a wide choice and demonstrates our commitment to ensuring a comprehensive range of lending solutions for our advisers and their clients. The Tipton operate in a number of significant niche product sectors, and with a proposition that focuses on the personal touch, with no credit scoring and individual underwriting, we believe our advisers will find much to interest them. We are looking forward to working with the team at Tipton in order to develop this new relationship and to ensure it works for all stakeholders.”
Richard Groom, Head of Mortgage Sales (Intermediary & Direct) at Tipton & Coseley Building Society, said “As we continue to widen our intermediary reach, we are delighted to be joining Paradigm’s lender panel. We believe our common sense, pragmatic approach to underwriting will offer members a number of new angles for their clients. We look forward to working with them and developing a close relationship with Paradigm’s members.”
Forums International Ltd
Attendance at your first meeting is free of charge, and please quote reference 'CCR2016' to receive the special 10% discount off of your first annual subscription.
Find out more here.
The latest edition of CCR Magazine, the leading editorial publication in the UK credit industry, is out.
CCR is the premier magazine for consumer and credit professionals. It provides an independent voice to the industry, breaking major news stories and running in-depth features.
As a magazine, it works with and campaigns on behalf of the credit industry to promote its importance as a centre of potential profit and business development to the wider business world.
Providing information and analysis for thousands of senior credit professionals worldwide, every quarter.
GTS Media Ltd
81 Cambridge Road
Registered in England No: 05483197