Latest News Headlines
Commercial Credit News
|Winners of 2016 London and South East Contact Centre Awards Announced|
|Wednesday, 25 May 2016|
The region’s top customer service operations were recognised at the 5th running of the London and South East Contact Centre Awards Dinner at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, on Friday 20th May. The Awards was compered by actor, stand-up comedian and street performer Stuart Goldsmith.
Southend-based outsourcer Ventrica was named Best Contact Centre over 50 seats, while London-based MOO Print won Best Contact Centre under 50 seats. The prize for Best Public Sector Contact Centre went to Sidcup-based housing association L&Q.
In the Individual categories, James Russo of The People’s Pension was awarded Industry Newcomer of the Year, Peter Cole of Enterprise Rent-a-Car was named 2016 Team Manager of the Year, and Steve Burton of MeetingPoint won Manager of the Year.
The full list of 2016 London and South East Contact Centre Awards winners is:
- HomeAgent Operation of the Year: Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Outsourcing Partnership of the Year: The Caravan Club/ Parseq
- Technology Partnership of the Year: Red Funnel Ferries/ Mitel
- Best use of Technology: Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Employee Engagement Strategy of the Year: Close Brothers Premium Finance
- Improvement Strategy of the Year: L&Q
- Public Sector Contact Centre of the Year: L&Q
- Contact Centre of the Year (Under 50 seats): MOO Print
- Contact Centre of the Year (Over 50 seats): Ventrica
- Support Team of the Year: Red Funnel Ferries
- Complaints Management Team of the Year: Red Funnel Ferries
- Customer Experience Team of the Year: MOO Print
- Social Media Customer Service Team of the Year: Red Funnel Ferries
- Agent of the Year: Clair Chinery, L&Q
- Team Leader of the Year: Peter Cole, Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Manager of the Year: Steve Burton, MeetingPoint
- Director of the Year: Gary Robson, L&Q
- Industry Newcomer of the Year: James Russo, The People’s Pension
- Support Person of the Year: Hannah Attlesey, Choice Hotels
“2016 was a record breaking year for the London and South East Contact Centre awards” said UK Contact Centre Forum CEO Trevor Butterworth. “We ran more award categories than ever before and had more companies entering. In fact, nominations were up 12% up on 2015 levels. Perhaps most significantly though, in the opinion of our judges, the quality of entries was the highest we’ve ever seen.”
The Awards Dinner was accompanied by a daytime Contact Centre Conference featuring keynote speeches from leading industry practitioners and consultants, plus a series of Executive Roundtables on a diverse range of topics from Contact Centre Homeworking to Employee Engagement and Contact Centre of the Future.
Forums International Ltd
Attendance at your first meeting is free of charge, and please quote reference 'CCR2016' to receive the special 10% discount off of your first annual subscription.
Find out more here.
The latest edition of CCR Magazine, the leading editorial publication in the UK credit industry, is out.
CCR is the premier magazine for consumer and credit professionals. It provides an independent voice to the industry, breaking major news stories and running in-depth features.
As a magazine, it works with and campaigns on behalf of the credit industry to promote its importance as a centre of potential profit and business development to the wider business world.
Providing information and analysis for thousands of senior credit professionals worldwide, every quarter.
GTS Media Ltd
81 Cambridge Road
Registered in England No: 05483197