Breaking Credit Industry News
Experian ‘one of most innovative companies in the world’
Experian® has been named among the top 100 most innovative companies in the world for the fifth...
June 15th, 2018
New survey reveals that 30% of businesses don’t have a social media policy
A survey conducted by leading regional law firm Howes Percival has revealed that 30% of businesses...
June 15th, 2018
Equifax joins Scottish Financial Enterprise
Equifax, the consumer and business insights expert, has joined Scottish Financial Enterprise (SFE)...
June 14th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- General Electric faces fines over French jobs pledge 17 June, 2018
- Tesla on fire: UK director Michael Morris' car bursts into flames 17 June, 2018
- Tarot vs Trump 16 June, 2018
- France Telecom suicides: Former bosses face trial 16 June, 2018
- Chinese media mock Trump over tariffs 16 June, 2018
- P2P lender Ratesetter to hit £280m valuation 17 June, 2018
- Company bosses to stand trial over employee suicides 17 June, 2018
- Melrose to kick off sale of £1.5bn GKN unit 16 June, 2018
- Comcast's bid for Sky cleared by European Commission 15 June, 2018
- The end is finally nigh for Equitable Life 15 June, 2018