Breaking Credit Industry News
Bank Economists See Robust Economy Pushing Unemployment Rate to New Lows
WASHINGTON — This year the U.S. economy will enjoy its strongest growth this cycle, pushing...
June 22nd, 2018
Experian secures FCA accreditation to supply Open Banking and PSD2 services
The UK’s largest credit reference agency, Experian, can now offer Open Banking and PSD2 (Payment...
June 22nd, 2018
1st Stop increases its maximum loan amount for 2nd Charge in Northern Ireland to £35k
Homeowners in Northern Ireland can now take out a second charge secured loan of up to £35k, with...
June 21st, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- How the Audi boss was finally emitted 22 June, 2018
- Saudi Arabia job growth likely as woman driver ban ends 22 June, 2018
- House prices tumble in seaside hot spots 22 June, 2018
- Premium parking 22 June, 2018
- BMW joins Airbus in Brexit warning 22 June, 2018
- Ethiopian prime minister escapes grenade attack at rally, several wounded 23 June, 2018
- Uzbek-born American denies militant links, probe to go on 23 June, 2018
- Turkish police detain 47 suspected coup supporters: CNN Turk 23 June, 2018
- Pentagon indefinitely suspends some training exercises with South Korea 23 June, 2018
- Trump threatens 20% tariff on all European cars 22 June, 2018
- Stobart CFO 'withdrew support' for chairman 22 June, 2018
- 6,000 jobs to go as House of Fraser closures confirmed 22 June, 2018
- Airbus: 'No-deal' Brexit will be 'chaos at the borders' 22 June, 2018
- Aston Martin to offer discounted stock in £5bn listing 22 June, 2018