Breaking Credit Industry News
Gallagher appoints head of trade credit in Manchester
Gallagher has continued its strategic investment to build out its specialist UK Trade Credit &...
The Money Stats September 2018 – Public Sector Improvements Mask Household Debt Concerns
Striking Numbers £19.97: The fall in Debt growth per adult in June £58,658: Average total debt...
Assetz Capital chooses Connect for Intermediaries as its first network and packager of choice
Peer-to-peer lender, Assetz Capital, has agreed a deal with Connect for Intermediaries to be the...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Australian strawberries: Why would someone hide a needle in fruit? 23 September, 2018
- PPI fuelling fraud culture, says Barclays boss 23 September, 2018
- Porsche stops making diesel cars after VW emissions scandal 23 September, 2018
- Sky: Comcast outbids Fox with £30bn bid for broadcaster 23 September, 2018
- Mike Ashley blames greed for House of Fraser store closures 23 September, 2018
- Among leaders making U.N. debut: a new mother with baby in tow 23 September, 2018
- Australian filmmaker freed from Cambodia prison arrives in Sydney 23 September, 2018
- At least one killed as protests rock Nicaragua; Ortega defiant 23 September, 2018
- Cuba's new president makes first trip to old Cold War foe United States 23 September, 2018
- Deal changes outlook for BBC weather forecaster 23 September, 2018
- Comcast outbids Fox in auction for Sky 22 September, 2018
- British Steel owner redeems mobile recycler 22 September, 2018
- BT dials up Worldpay's Jansen in hunt for CEO 22 September, 2018
- How foodie culture could save the high street 21 September, 2018