Breaking Credit Industry News
Bank Economists See Robust Economy Pushing Unemployment Rate to New Lows
WASHINGTON — This year the U.S. economy will enjoy its strongest growth this cycle, pushing...
June 22nd, 2018
Experian secures FCA accreditation to supply Open Banking and PSD2 services
The UK’s largest credit reference agency, Experian, can now offer Open Banking and PSD2 (Payment...
June 22nd, 2018
1st Stop increases its maximum loan amount for 2nd Charge in Northern Ireland to £35k
Homeowners in Northern Ireland can now take out a second charge secured loan of up to £35k, with...
June 21st, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- 'Don't be boring' says tote bag boss 24 June, 2018
- Child of a commune 24 June, 2018
- Uber to begin appeal over London licence denial 24 June, 2018
- Business Brexit 'threats' are 'inappropriate' says Hunt 24 June, 2018
- Airbus: Jeremy Hunt criticises 'completely inappropriate threats' 24 June, 2018
- Goldsmiths owner hires banks for London float 24 June, 2018
- Ministers hit back at Airbus over Brexit 'threat' 24 June, 2018
- First state-run East Coast line train arrives on time 24 June, 2018
- Adult skills giant Learndirect in rescue deal 23 June, 2018
- Trump threatens 20% tariff on all European cars 22 June, 2018