Breaking Credit Industry News
Gallagher appoints head of trade credit in Manchester
Gallagher has continued its strategic investment to build out its specialist UK Trade Credit &...
The Money Stats September 2018 – Public Sector Improvements Mask Household Debt Concerns
Striking Numbers £19.97: The fall in Debt growth per adult in June £58,658: Average total debt...
Assetz Capital chooses Connect for Intermediaries as its first network and packager of choice
Peer-to-peer lender, Assetz Capital, has agreed a deal with Connect for Intermediaries to be the...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Goldman Sachs wants your piggy bank 21 September, 2018
- Is this the secret to High Street success? 21 September, 2018
- Pound falls after May's Brexit statement 21 September, 2018
- Uber-Deliveroo 'talks' hit Just Eat's share price 21 September, 2018
- Ex-BHS boss Dominic Chappell loses pensions conviction appeal 21 September, 2018
- Morocco extradites ex-priest to face abuse charges in New Mexico 21 September, 2018
- U.S. preparing 'actions' in coming days against Venezuela: Pompeo to Fox News 21 September, 2018
- UK PM May facing ministerial resignations over Brexit plan: Telegraph 21 September, 2018
- Exclusive: Ecuador attempted to give Assange diplomat post in Russia: document 21 September, 2018
- 'Sexy' Handmaid's Tale outfit pulled after online backlash 21 September, 2018
- Ex-BHS owner Dominic Chappell's conviction stands 21 September, 2018
- 2012 Olympics chief Mills to back 'F1 of sailing' 21 September, 2018
- Tech glitch across three major banks 'resolved' 21 September, 2018
- Moss Bros warns hot World Cup summer hit profit 21 September, 2018