Breaking Credit Industry News
GDPR deadline: what happens next?
Matt Brown, partner and head of commercial (Liverpool) at independent legal practice Brabners,...
First crowdfunding project to address housing crisis in UK
Abundance, Britain’s leading peer-to-peer ethical investment platform, today launches a new move...
£20bn custom system would “dampen the ambitions and confidence of UK SMEs”
Regarding the news that the Brexiteers’ favoured technology-based custom system could cost UK...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- UK engineer Smiths starts merger talks with US rival 28 May, 2018
- Orla Kiely: 'Stem pattern was a very quick design' 27 May, 2018
- Rural rides 27 May, 2018
- Suez waste company calls for 'pay-as-you-throw' to help recycling 27 May, 2018
- Dog with seizures costs £30,000 as pet claims hit record 27 May, 2018
- Italy's League leader dismisses talk of president's impeachment 28 May, 2018
- Malaysians make record bust of crystal meth, shipped from Myanmar 28 May, 2018
- Kenya arrests youth service chief, charging theft of funds, media report 28 May, 2018
- U.S. team in North Korea for talks on summit, Trump says 28 May, 2018
- WHSmith rated worst high street shop - Which? 28 May, 2018
- Smiths Group in £6bn medical tie-up talks 27 May, 2018
- Customers still suffering after TSB's IT woes 27 May, 2018
- Tycoon Hands plots £2.5bn takeover of Quintain 26 May, 2018
- Branson's astronaut training as space race hots up 26 May, 2018