HighRadius, the Artificial Intelligence-powered Order to Cash and Treasury Management software leader, has been named to the Forbes 2021 Cloud 100, the definitive ranking of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, published by Forbes in partnership with Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. This marks the second year in a row that HighRadius has made it to the prestigious list, based on an evaluation process across four factors: market leadership (35%), estimated valuation (30%), operating metrics (20%), and people & culture (15%).
HighRadius Continues its Strong Momentum and Growth
- Over $2.2 trillion B2B transactions were processed in 2020 on the HighRadius AI-powered Integrated Receivables Platform. This is roughly the GDP of France, and the volume grew by 74% compared to the prior year.
- Trusted by 600+ clients with users across 92+ countries. HighRadius clients include 200+ Forbes Global 2000 companies, including eight of the ten largest consumer goods companies in the world, along with four of the five most successful chemical manufacturers, four of the seven largest industrial manufacturers, and four of the five largest food and beverage companies.
- Raised a Series C fundraise of $300 million in March 2021, tripling valuation to $3.1 billion in a year.
- Recorded 47% growth in Contracted ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue), compared to the previous year. In fact, HighRadius witnessed a triple-digit growth of 143%, in Europe, since the start of the pandemic (January 2020).
- Named a Leader (extreme top-right position) twice in a row in the IDC MarketScape for Accounts Receivable Software (Enterprise and Mid-Market editions)
Comments on HighRadius and the Forbes Cloud 100
“The companies of the Cloud 100 list represent the best and brightest emerging companies in the cloud sector,” said Alex Konrad, senior editor at Forbes. “Every year, it gets more difficult to make this list—meaning even more elite company for those who do. Congratulations to each of the 2021 Cloud 100 honorees and to our 20 Rising Stars up-and-comers poised to join their ranks.”
“Being named to the Forbes Cloud 100 for the second straight year is a confirmation that our commitment to finance digital transformation is resonating with customers,” said Sashi Narahari, Founder and CEO of HighRadius. “We have always been focused on the vision of ‘building a long-term business that can outlast all of us,’ which means staying focused on product innovation and customer success. I would like to thank all 2500+ HighRadians, our customers, partners, and investors who helped us reach this milestone.”
“The private cloud ecosystem continues to see historic rates of digital transformation,” said Byron Deeter, partner at Bessemer Venture Partners. “Private cloud valuations are getting bigger as the market’s appetite for cloud continues to grow. These founders represent the absolute best in cloud computing today, and they appear likely to follow in the footsteps of our esteemed Cloud 100 alumni. Congratulations to these cloud leaders!”
“How we work has undergone a paradigm shift and businesses of all shapes and sizes are reimagining the tools that are needed to ensure working from anywhere is a sustainable, long-lasting solution,” said Alex Kayyal, Managing Partner, Salesforce Ventures. “The last 18 months have made digital transformation an urgent imperative and the cloud has never been more pivotal in powering our new digital economy. The companies on this list represent the leaders and businesses shaping the future of the cloud ecosystem and we are excited to partner with Bessemer Venture Partners and Forbes to honor these trailblazers of the industry.”