Restons is a specialist law firm offering its clients full service consumer and commercial debt
recovery litigation. Driven by award winning technology and data, Restons has developed a
proprietary propensity to pay model which, prior to litigation, forecasts financial returns,
reduces exposure to disbursements and identifies accounts best suited to court action.
Additionally, Restons adopts a re-energised and extended strategy utilising a diverse contact suite.
It is an original approach, generating higher customer engagement rates than traditional contact methods.
Scan the QR to watch one of our videos.
Restons is focused on treating customers fairly; finding solutions that are personalised, sustainable and realistic.
Contact: Malcolm Roberts, Head of Business Development, 01925 426109 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Message to listing owner
- How video is challenging the traditional CV 12 July, 2020
- 'If we’re heroes then why are we being exploited' 12 July, 2020
- Coronavirus: I trust people's sense on face masks - Gove 12 July, 2020
- Coronavirus: Primark says no to £30m job retention bonus 12 July, 2020
- Labour joins Facebook advert boycott over 'hateful material' 12 July, 2020
- 'Let's get going': Government steps up Brexit preparation with details on travel and immigration 12 July, 2020
- City calls for new body to clear £35bn crisis debt burden 12 July, 2020
- Michelin starred chef says 'no-show' customers risk more jobs after lockdown 12 July, 2020
- Former TGI Friday's owner puts Cafe Rouge on menu 12 July, 2020
- Primark refuses £30m government bonus for bringing back furloughed workers 12 July, 2020