Resolvecall’s principal offering is an ability to connect with disenfranchised customers, to engage with them in a professional and considered fashion and, most importantly, resolve their issues to the benefit of all concerned.
Resolvecall conducts 750,000 annual field based visits, delivered by our fully employed agents, in a fully transparent post-FCA environment. We consistently breathe life back into non-contactable assets to create significant wealth for our clients. The power of face-to-face interaction is unparalleled in delivering a meaningful solution to contact your customers.
We can deliver resolution for your customer and added value for you.
Pete Boyack, chief commercial officer, Resolvecall Limited
Send Message to listing owner
- Can a Nudge or two make us better savers? 23 January, 2021
- Climate change: Six questions about the Cumbria coal controversy 23 January, 2021
- East West and Northumberland rail lines get £794m boost 23 January, 2021
- Shipping crisis: I'm being quoted £10,000 for a £1,600 container' 22 January, 2021
- Cladding crisis: 'Delays could bankrupt us' 22 January, 2021
- France vows Eurostar support to 'maintain this strategic link' with UK 22 January, 2021
- US fund Great Hill in talks to buy Notonthehighstreet 22 January, 2021
- 'I will do everything I can': Kwarteng says government is working to save Ellesmere Port 22 January, 2021
- Rolls-Royce picks headhunter to identify next chairman 22 January, 2021
- Daisy tycoon Riley in bid approach to rival Maintel 22 January, 2021