Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to the public sector across England and Wales.
Recognised as a leading provider of ethical debt collection and enforcement, Dukes’ recovery service is founded on the principles of collaboration, communication and cooperation with its stakeholders. The company’s tried-and-tested processes, developed over the last 26 years, enable Dukes to consistently achieve market-leading collection rates, helping their clients exceed their KPIs.
With its unique combination of unbeatable customer service, constant innovation and investment in technology, Dukes deliver a tailored, personal service that beats client’s expectations year after year.
Send Message to listing owner
- TSB board lacked common sense before IT meltdown, says report 19 November, 2019
- Boeing gets 737 Max vote of confidence 19 November, 2019
- EasyJet relaunches package holiday business 19 November, 2019
- Chick-fil-A drops charities after LGBT protests 19 November, 2019
- General election 2019: How much tax do British people pay? 19 November, 2019
- Poland to continue reform of justice system: PM 19 November, 2019
- Hong Kong campus holdouts desperately seek escape routes 19 November, 2019
- Explainer: Beijing hints at looming pressure on Hong Kong courts 19 November, 2019
- Amnesty International calls on Spain to release two of the jailed Catalan leaders 19 November, 2019
- £21trn investor group urges action at Aviva 19 November, 2019
- Google Stadia launches to complaints about lag 19 November, 2019
- EasyJet will offset carbon emissions by planting trees 19 November, 2019
- Kylie Jenner sells stake in cosmetics business for £460m 19 November, 2019
- Food giants plot price hikes as recycling costs soar 18 November, 2019