Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to the public sector across England and Wales.
Recognised as a leading provider of ethical debt collection and enforcement, Dukes’ recovery service is founded on the principles of collaboration, communication and cooperation with its stakeholders. The company’s tried-and-tested processes, developed over the last 26 years, enable Dukes to consistently achieve market-leading collection rates, helping their clients exceed their KPIs.
With its unique combination of unbeatable customer service, constant innovation and investment in technology, Dukes deliver a tailored, personal service that beats client’s expectations year after year.
Send Message to listing owner
- ‘Another lockdown would be disastrous for our business’ 18 September, 2020
- TikTok and WeChat: US to ban app downloads in 48 hours 18 September, 2020
- Liam Fox still in running for WTO chief as race narrows 18 September, 2020
- Jo Malone denounces her former brand's John Boyega decision 18 September, 2020
- Admiral boss gives staff £10m as retirement farewell 18 September, 2020
- Goldman snubs £2bn Darktrace float amid extradition fight 19 September, 2020
- Travel and hospitality stocks hit by fears of second national coronavirus lockdown 18 September, 2020
- Japanese tire of Kwik Fit as MOT points towards sale 18 September, 2020
- TikTok downloads to be blocked in US within days 18 September, 2020
- Banks in talks about joint recovery of £35bn Bounce Back Loans 18 September, 2020