Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to the public sector across England and Wales.
Recognised as a leading provider of ethical debt collection and enforcement, Dukes’ recovery service is founded on the principles of collaboration, communication and cooperation with its stakeholders. The company’s tried-and-tested processes, developed over the last 26 years, enable Dukes to consistently achieve market-leading collection rates, helping their clients exceed their KPIs.
With its unique combination of unbeatable customer service, constant innovation and investment in technology, Dukes deliver a tailored, personal service that beats client’s expectations year after year.
Send Message to listing owner
- Flybe confirms it will get a tax and duty holiday 17 January, 2020
- Carlos Ghosn's lawyers hit back at Nissan fraud claims 17 January, 2020
- Retail sales fall sharply in December 17 January, 2020
- Entrepreneurs: From coal to coffee in ex-mining town 17 January, 2020
- Collector pays UK-record £1m for rare coin 17 January, 2020
- France deploys radar system in Saudi Arabia to 'reassure' kingdom 17 January, 2020
- UK will not automatically deport EU nationals after Brexit: Verhofstadt 17 January, 2020
- Guatemalan president declares state of alert in two municipalities 17 January, 2020
- Syria truce fails as Idlib civilians killed daily: U.N. 17 January, 2020
- Travelex: First UK systems restored after cyber attack 17 January, 2020
- Shoppers cut back on Xmas as sales fall for record fifth month 17 January, 2020
- Twitter boss asks Musk for 'feedback' on improving the service 17 January, 2020
- China economic growth hits lowest level for three decades 17 January, 2020
- Flybe lifts lid on taxman's aid as rivals continue to cry foul 17 January, 2020