Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to the public sector across England and Wales.
Recognised as a leading provider of ethical debt collection and enforcement, Dukes’ recovery service is founded on the principles of collaboration, communication and cooperation with its stakeholders. The company’s tried-and-tested processes, developed over the last 26 years, enable Dukes to consistently achieve market-leading collection rates, helping their clients exceed their KPIs.
With its unique combination of unbeatable customer service, constant innovation and investment in technology, Dukes deliver a tailored, personal service that beats client’s expectations year after year.
Send Message to listing owner
- Housing shortage: Scale of UK's housing gap revealed 23 February, 2020
- Sun's owner reports £68m loss as paper sales fall 23 February, 2020
- How lake gases are powering homes in Rwanda 23 February, 2020
- Brexit: Emmanuel Macron 'not sure' of UK-EU trade deal by end of year 23 February, 2020
- Harry and Meghan to end use of 'SussexRoyal' brand 22 February, 2020
- UK venue owners must plan for militant attacks: government 24 February, 2020
- Israeli jets strike Islamic Jihad targets in Syria and Gaza: Israeli military 24 February, 2020
- Argentina's talks with IMF moving 'in the right direction': Mnuchin 23 February, 2020
- Exclusive: If Lebanon needs financial aid, France will be there, finmin says 23 February, 2020
- Estate agents Countrywide and LSL plot £500m merger 23 February, 2020
- JPMorgan plots launch of Chase digital bank in Britain 22 February, 2020
- Ryanair boss accused of racism for saying terrorists are 'generally Muslim men' 22 February, 2020
- Branson downplays coronavirus threat to new cruise line 21 February, 2020
- Royal Mail raises stamp prices to 'maintain quality of service' 21 February, 2020