CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
Send Message to listing owner
- Weedkiller glyphosate a 'substantial' cancer factor 19 March, 2019
- Boeing: US orders review of 737 Max licence to fly 19 March, 2019
- Brexit: Less than half of trusted trader applications approved 19 March, 2019
- Lloyds boss Horta-Osorio gives up final salary pension perk 19 March, 2019
- New York considers congestion charge 19 March, 2019
- 'Interventionist' speaker center-stage in parliament's Brexit drama 20 March, 2019
- What does the speaker of Britain's parliament do, and who is John Bercow? 20 March, 2019
- Guatemalan judge issues arrest order for ex-attorney general 20 March, 2019
- Radovan Karadzic faces final verdict in war crimes case 20 March, 2019
- 'Ready to go': US set for UK trade deal after Brexit, says Trump aide 19 March, 2019
- Lloyds loses legal fight over £100bn contract 19 March, 2019
- Premier League renews approach to ITV exec Betts 19 March, 2019
- 1,200 jobs at risk as Office Outlet collapses 19 March, 2019
- Aluminium producer Norsk Hydro hit by cyber attack 19 March, 2019