CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
Send Message to listing owner
- 'I entrusted my pension to German builders' 24 May, 2019
- What the Jamie's Italian collapse can teach rival chains 24 May, 2019
- 'I drive in the bus lane' 24 May, 2019
- Thames Water boss Steve Robertson steps down 24 May, 2019
- Felixstowe port death: Essex firm fined after worker killed 24 May, 2019
- Honduran anti-graft mission probes ex-president over drug money 24 May, 2019
- French police hunt suitcase bomber after blast in Lyon 24 May, 2019
- Twenty-nine detainees killed in Venezuela police station cellblock riot 24 May, 2019
- Qatar says economic conditions for Israeli-Palestinian peace require 'fair political solutions' 24 May, 2019
- CVC revs up £1.2bn sale of warranty giant D&G 24 May, 2019
- Mothercare sees 'improving UK trends' as losses leap 24 May, 2019
- Old Mutual suspends boss over 'breakdown in trust' 24 May, 2019
- Trade war escalation 'to cost households £656 a year' 24 May, 2019
- <a href='https://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-dividend-cuts-could-be-bad-for-all-of-us-11727355'>Rise in dividend cuts could be bad for all of us</a> 24 May, 2019