Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- Budget 2021: Furlough set to be extended - Kwasi Kwarteng 2 March, 2021
- Boohoo 'not aware' of investigation after reports of US import ban 2 March, 2021
- Funerals: Cold-calling ban among plans for pre-paid services 2 March, 2021
- UK house prices see 'surprise' pick-up, says Nationwide 2 March, 2021
- Energy firms overcharged one million switching customers 2 March, 2021
- Banks wary as Sunak prepares £100 contactless limit 2 March, 2021
- 'We have reached the point where taxes have to go up', warns ex-Tory leader Hague 2 March, 2021
- What measures can you expect to see in Rishi Sunak's budget this week? 2 March, 2021
- House builder Taylor Wimpey sets up £125m fund to fix sub-standard cladding on flats 2 March, 2021
- Sunak prepares to pump cash into COVID recovery as tax rise debate continues 2 March, 2021