Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- Fears mount over future of Topshop owner Arcadia 27 November, 2020
- TSB owner Sabadell considers bank's future as BBVA deal scrapped 27 November, 2020
- Brexit: Face-to-face trade talks to resume in London 27 November, 2020
- China slaps up to 200% tariffs on Australian wine 27 November, 2020
- UK to impose new rules to limit tech giants' power 27 November, 2020
- Green's TopShop empire Arcadia Group faces collapse within days 27 November, 2020
- Tech giants face tougher UK rules to curb dominance 27 November, 2020
- Amazon staff in the UK to get bonus in run-up to Christmas 27 November, 2020
- Which? reveals Black Friday 'duds' shoppers should avoid - no matter how good the discount 27 November, 2020
- UK cyber experts help Manchester United recover from attack 26 November, 2020