Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- Petrol station closures spark lorry driver row 24 September, 2021
- Restaurants set to be banned from withholding staff tips 23 September, 2021
- BP closes some sites due to lorry driver shortage 23 September, 2021
- Ministers weigh up visa changes to fix staff shortage 23 September, 2021
- Theranos trial: Elizabeth Holmes took former US general's blood 23 September, 2021
- New laws to make sure hospitality workers can keep their tips 23 September, 2021
- Cameron's lobbying 'did not take up very significant part' of Treasury's time, says Sunak 23 September, 2021
- 'It will harm consumers': Apple opposes EU plan for all mobile phones to have universal charger 23 September, 2021
- Look past the headlines and Bank of England's governor seems ready to flex his eyebrows 23 September, 2021
- Motorists urged by Number 10 to 'shop for fuel as usual' as BP shuts some petrol stations 23 September, 2021