Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- Cost of living: How can I save money on my food shop? 3 July, 2022
- Number of pubs falls by 7,000 in a decade 3 July, 2022
- Worse to come for food price rises, warns industry 3 July, 2022
- Argentina's economy minister makes sudden exit 3 July, 2022
- The supermarket rows you don't usually hear about 2 July, 2022
- Triton swoops on utility services group O'Connor in £400m deal 3 July, 2022
- Security tests for new airport workers being completed in record time, ministers claim, despite travel disruption continuing 3 July, 2022
- Government considering 50-year mortgages that could pass down generations 2 July, 2022
- Bailey opposes Treasury plot to overrule financial regulators 2 July, 2022
- Klarna investors asked to commit to funding as value slips to $10bn 1 July, 2022