Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- Renters: Eviction cases resume after six-month ban 21 September, 2020
- Ending VAT-free shopping 'will hit UK tourism and retail' 20 September, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK firms voluntarily return £215m in furlough cash 20 September, 2020
- WeChat: Judge blocks US attempts to ban downloads of Chinese app 20 September, 2020
- FinCEN Files: HSBC moved Ponzi scheme millions despite warning 20 September, 2020
- World's biggest banks 'allowed criminals to launder dirty money' 20 September, 2020
- Coronavirus: Ministers eye extension of insolvency measures 20 September, 2020
- Trump gives 'blessing' to proposed deal to save TikTok in the US 19 September, 2020
- Goldman snubs £2bn Darktrace float amid extradition fight 19 September, 2020
- Travel and hospitality stocks hit by fears of second national coronavirus lockdown 18 September, 2020