Flexys provides modular, highly scalable and configurable debt management solutions for the digital age.
Our cloud-native collections system enables you to manage customer interaction from self-service through to agent engagement and automated follow up on a single platform in real-time.
The three modules, Collaborate, Collect and Contain, will help you maximise operational efficiency, reduce the cost to collect and ensure that you deliver excellent customer service while protecting your business from reputational and regulatory risk.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 428 5741
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and asset management. Clients report an increase in collections and a reduction in costs using Qualco systems and services. Systems include IntraCollect – an internal collections platform – and ExtraCollect – an external recoveries management platform. Our optional PortfolioManager service offers a fully-outsourced, panel management solution. Analytics, performance management, oversight, query management and account & invoice reconciliation are included.
Contact: Jan Michael-Lacey
- Insulation: Households could save £300 in new insulation scheme 28 November, 2022
- Balenciaga campaign: What did the fashion house do? 28 November, 2022
- North of England faces rail chaos, warns business lobby 28 November, 2022
- Warning apprentices quitting over quality of schemes 28 November, 2022
- When are the train strikes and what routes are affected? 28 November, 2022
- Power blackout prevention scheme could be used for first time tomorrow evening 28 November, 2022
- Revolution Beauty lenders hire advisers amid accounting chaos 28 November, 2022
- Barclays boss Venkat diagnosed with cancer 28 November, 2022
- Homeowners forced to sell for 3% below asking price, Zoopla warns 28 November, 2022
- Is your household eligible for government's £1bn scheme to insulate middle-income homes? 28 November, 2022