DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- Christmas dinner basics see big price rises 2 December, 2022
- BP 'stands to receive blood money’ from Ukraine war 2 December, 2022
- Brexit: Progress on trade deals slower than promised 2 December, 2022
- Next rescues fashion chain Joules saving 1,450 jobs 1 December, 2022
- Brexit added £210 to household food bills, LSE says 1 December, 2022
- Pound reaches another high not seen since early August 1 December, 2022
- New technology to catch train fare dodgers to be deployed in 'known hotspots' 1 December, 2022
- HSBC head dismisses idea China is trying to get hold of the bank's Asian operations 1 December, 2022
- JP Morgan in talks about swoop on stock trading app Freetrade 1 December, 2022
- Which supermarket is cheapest to buy your Christmas dinner? 1 December, 2022