DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- Petrol station closures spark lorry driver row 24 September, 2021
- Restaurants set to be banned from withholding staff tips 23 September, 2021
- BP closes some sites due to lorry driver shortage 23 September, 2021
- Ministers weigh up visa changes to fix staff shortage 23 September, 2021
- Theranos trial: Elizabeth Holmes took former US general's blood 23 September, 2021
- New laws to make sure hospitality workers can keep their tips 23 September, 2021
- Cameron's lobbying 'did not take up very significant part' of Treasury's time, says Sunak 23 September, 2021
- 'It will harm consumers': Apple opposes EU plan for all mobile phones to have universal charger 23 September, 2021
- Look past the headlines and Bank of England's governor seems ready to flex his eyebrows 23 September, 2021
- Motorists urged by Number 10 to 'shop for fuel as usual' as BP shuts some petrol stations 23 September, 2021