DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- Renters: Eviction cases resume after six-month ban 21 September, 2020
- Ending VAT-free shopping 'will hit UK tourism and retail' 20 September, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK firms voluntarily return £215m in furlough cash 20 September, 2020
- WeChat: Judge blocks US attempts to ban downloads of Chinese app 20 September, 2020
- FinCEN Files: HSBC moved Ponzi scheme millions despite warning 20 September, 2020
- World's biggest banks 'allowed criminals to launder dirty money' 20 September, 2020
- Coronavirus: Ministers eye extension of insolvency measures 20 September, 2020
- Trump gives 'blessing' to proposed deal to save TikTok in the US 19 September, 2020
- Goldman snubs £2bn Darktrace float amid extradition fight 19 September, 2020
- Travel and hospitality stocks hit by fears of second national coronavirus lockdown 18 September, 2020