DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- Budget 2021: Furlough set to be extended - Kwasi Kwarteng 2 March, 2021
- Boohoo 'not aware' of investigation after reports of US import ban 2 March, 2021
- Funerals: Cold-calling ban among plans for pre-paid services 2 March, 2021
- UK house prices see 'surprise' pick-up, says Nationwide 2 March, 2021
- Energy firms overcharged one million switching customers 2 March, 2021
- Banks wary as Sunak prepares £100 contactless limit 2 March, 2021
- 'We have reached the point where taxes have to go up', warns ex-Tory leader Hague 2 March, 2021
- What measures can you expect to see in Rishi Sunak's budget this week? 2 March, 2021
- House builder Taylor Wimpey sets up £125m fund to fix sub-standard cladding on flats 2 March, 2021
- Sunak prepares to pump cash into COVID recovery as tax rise debate continues 2 March, 2021