DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections platform and modular, fully integrated telephony/dialler solution. Users of the Ascent Collections Platform benefit from no upfront costs and an ongoing low cost of ownership through high levels of user configuration supported by a very proactive team at DDI. The CallCent Telephony module gives a comprehensive and fully integrated telephony/dialler solution including; skill-based routing, blended dialler, outbound message blast and 100% inbound and outbound call recording. Together this enterprise solution will centralise your data ensuring a truly single customer view.
Contact: Scott Dawson, Director, DDI Software
CaseflowFusion provides one system for the collection of both consumer and commercial accounts. Powerful facilities enable you to automate the entire lifecycle of the receivables management process. With market-leading feature content already in place, fast return on investment is guaranteed, together with low cost of ownership going forward. With a diverse range of customers across the UK and Europe, Fathom provides a full range of interfaces, services and expertise to complement the system.
- Dairylea cheese ad banned for showing girl eating upside down 19 January, 2022
- How Gen Z is dealing with cost of living crisis 18 January, 2022
- Mobile firms agree another 5G delay at US airports 18 January, 2022
- Oil prices hit seven-year high after attack 18 January, 2022
- Backlash as US billionaire dismisses Uyghur abuse 18 January, 2022
- Household finances to face worst hit from energy bills since 1970 by end of this year 18 January, 2022
- 'Dangerous' Dairylea ad banned for showing two girls hanging upside down while eating cheese 18 January, 2022
- CVC Capital lines up veteran Lucas to spearhead $15bn stock market float 18 January, 2022
- Together Energy becomes latest household supplier to collapse in gas price storm 18 January, 2022
- Microsoft to buy troubled Call of Duty gaming firm Activision Blizzard for £50bn 18 January, 2022