Information and Engagement
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection& customer contact technology, strategies and communication tools to simplify business process.
Our industry experience for revenue & collection applications provide proactive customer contact for reducing business costs and improving income. Our services deliver intelligent customer behaviour tracking & auto-decisioning communications, that are highly effective at producing results and customer outcomes. We demonstrate business efficiency gains and savings directly through clear success measurement and continual account performance review.
Contact: Daniel Pearce – 01279 456 679 – Daniel.email@example.com
CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
- Budget 2021: Mortgage guarantee to help buyers with 5% deposit 27 February, 2021
- Budget 2021: Rishi Sunak to inject £126m to boost traineeship scheme 27 February, 2021
- How Bitcoin's vast energy use could burst its bubble 27 February, 2021
- Ros Atkins on... Is Facebook too powerful? 27 February, 2021
- Budget 2021: Stamp duty holiday deadline 'may cost us £12,000' 26 February, 2021
- Hindujas eye $2bn float of electric bus-maker Switch 27 February, 2021
- UK economy to face 'enormous strains' following lockdown, says Sunak 27 February, 2021
- NatWest braced for Budget delay to privatisation target 26 February, 2021
- Lombard draws takeover interest from Kingswood SPAC 26 February, 2021
- David Beckham-backed cannabis venture scores dizzy high on market debut 26 February, 2021