Information and Engagement
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and communication tools to simplify business process. Our industry experience for revenue & collection applications provide proactive customer contact for reducing business costs and improving income. Our services deliver intelligent customer behaviour tracking & auto-decisioning communications, that are highly effective at producing results and customer outcomes. We demonstrate business efficiency gains and savings directly through clear success measurement and continual account performance review.
Contact: Daniel Pearce
CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
ompany Watch provides credit risk analysis and data modelling tools to organisations globally who rely on our ability to accurately predict their exposure to financial risk. Our scores are trusted by banks, corporates, investment houses and public sector bodies because we are transparent and flexible in our approach: we enable our clients to drill-down into factors driving our analysis and provide tools to stress-test our scores. They saved millions by managing down exposure to companies such as Carillion and Toys R Us.
Contact: Anna Hutton-North
- Coronavirus: NHS Nightingale work for Virgin and EasyJet staff 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: Fake news crackdown by UK government 29 March, 2020
- Regional connectivity at risk, says airline boss 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK ‘wasting time’ on NHS protective gear orders 29 March, 2020
- Manufacturers cast doubt on ventilator target 29 March, 2020
- China reports 31 new coronavirus cases in mainland 30 March, 2020
- Taiwan reports third coronavirus death, total cases near 300 30 March, 2020
- Bolsonaro visits market to press need to keep Brazil going during pandemic 30 March, 2020
- U.S.-backed Kurdish-led group says militants riot in jail in northeast Syria 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: EasyJet founder in threat to oust board 29 March, 2020
- Cabin crew to join fight against coronavirus at new Nightingale hospitals 29 March, 2020
- Barclays wins crucial investor support for climate change plan 29 March, 2020
- Deliveroo pledges 500,000 free meals for NHS staff 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: Euroclear faces backlash over trebling of fees 29 March, 2020