Information and Engagement
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and communication tools to simplify business process. Our industry experience for revenue & collection applications provide proactive customer contact for reducing business costs and improving income. Our services deliver intelligent customer behaviour tracking & auto-decisioning communications, that are highly effective at producing results and customer outcomes. We demonstrate business efficiency gains and savings directly through clear success measurement and continual account performance review.
Contact: Daniel Pearce
CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
ompany Watch provides credit risk analysis and data modelling tools to organisations globally who rely on our ability to accurately predict their exposure to financial risk. Our scores are trusted by banks, corporates, investment houses and public sector bodies because we are transparent and flexible in our approach: we enable our clients to drill-down into factors driving our analysis and provide tools to stress-test our scores. They saved millions by managing down exposure to companies such as Carillion and Toys R Us.
Contact: Anna Hutton-North
- Davos 2020: Quarrels, but little consensus 24 January, 2020
- 'Beales failure would be disaster for my business' 24 January, 2020
- Boeing: US regulator FAA 'pleased' with 737 progress 24 January, 2020
- Flybe owners seek £100m government loan 24 January, 2020
- Wetherspoons: Pub chain tells parents to stick to two drinks 24 January, 2020
- China virus death toll rises to 41, more than 1,300 infected worldwide 25 January, 2020
- Bodies of U.S. firefighters retrieved from crash site in Australia 25 January, 2020
- Factbox: The latest on the coronavirus spreading in China and beyond 25 January, 2020
- China confirms 1,287 coronavirus cases, with 41 deaths 25 January, 2020
- Pitch@Palace hopes for new lease of life at WeWork 24 January, 2020
- Up to 500 British Steel jobs to go as unions strike deal 24 January, 2020
- China faces economic hit from coronavirus outbreak 24 January, 2020
- Business growth hits 16-month high after election - survey 24 January, 2020
- Javid says Flybe rescue deal 'was not state aid' 24 January, 2020