Information and Engagement
CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
- Wells Fargo's Charles Scharf apologises over race comments 23 September, 2020
- Covid-19: Sunak set to unveil emergency jobs scheme 23 September, 2020
- 'My bank is shutting my account because of Brexit' 23 September, 2020
- Brexit: Seven things changing in January and others that remain unresolved 23 September, 2020
- Brexit: Why is it so hard to reach a deal? 23 September, 2020
- Greggs factory staff test positive for coronavirus - but firm issues sausage roll reassurance 23 September, 2020
- As furlough winds down, the chancellor is considering a German solution 23 September, 2020
- 'Not inevitable': Starmer blames government 'failure' for new COVID-19 measures 23 September, 2020
- Lorry drivers will need permit to access Kent after Brexit transition 23 September, 2020
- Ministers urged to support new nuclear at a critical time for the industry 23 September, 2020