Information and Engagement
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection& customer contact technology, strategies and communication tools to simplify business process.
Our industry experience for revenue & collection applications provide proactive customer contact for reducing business costs and improving income. Our services deliver intelligent customer behaviour tracking & auto-decisioning communications, that are highly effective at producing results and customer outcomes. We demonstrate business efficiency gains and savings directly through clear success measurement and continual account performance review.
Contact: Daniel Pearce – 01279 456 679 – Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
CoCredo’s award winning credit reporting and monitoring systems have helped to protect over £27 billion of turnover on behalf of our customers. Our company data is updated continually throughout the day and access to the online portal is available 365 days a year 24/7.
At CoCredo we aggregate data from a range of leading providers in the UK and across the globe so that our customers can view the best available data in an easy to read report. We offer customers XML Integration and D.N.A Portfolio Management as well as the industry’s first Dual Report, comparing two leading providers opinions in one report.
From simply looking at a prospect through to acquisition, to monitoring, we pride ourselves on helping our customers every step of the way.
- First-time buyers surge: 'I couldn't keep paying rent' 22 January, 2022
- Police response to £3.9m fraud branded woeful 22 January, 2022
- Firms call for urgent help with energy bills 21 January, 2022
- Trains told to get rid of torrent of 'Tannoy spam' 21 January, 2022
- Serbia revokes Rio Tinto lithium mine permits following protests 21 January, 2022
- Former CBI chief Fairbairn in race to head Channel 4 22 January, 2022
- FTSE 100 joins Wall Street sell-off on rate rise and tech stock jitters 21 January, 2022
- Wagamama owner warns bounce-back in consumer confidence after Plan B may take a while 21 January, 2022
- Ex-Tory MEP Fox to join board of audit regulator 21 January, 2022
- 'We should get back to work,' urges Kwasi Kwarteng after Plan B rules scrapped 21 January, 2022