Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Petrol station closures spark lorry driver row 24 September, 2021
- Restaurants set to be banned from withholding staff tips 23 September, 2021
- BP closes some sites due to lorry driver shortage 23 September, 2021
- Ministers weigh up visa changes to fix staff shortage 23 September, 2021
- Theranos trial: Elizabeth Holmes took former US general's blood 23 September, 2021
- New laws to make sure hospitality workers can keep their tips 23 September, 2021
- Cameron's lobbying 'did not take up very significant part' of Treasury's time, says Sunak 23 September, 2021
- 'It will harm consumers': Apple opposes EU plan for all mobile phones to have universal charger 23 September, 2021
- Look past the headlines and Bank of England's governor seems ready to flex his eyebrows 23 September, 2021
- Motorists urged by Number 10 to 'shop for fuel as usual' as BP shuts some petrol stations 23 September, 2021