Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Fears mount over future of Topshop owner Arcadia 27 November, 2020
- TSB owner Sabadell considers bank's future as BBVA deal scrapped 27 November, 2020
- Brexit: Face-to-face trade talks to resume in London 27 November, 2020
- China slaps up to 200% tariffs on Australian wine 27 November, 2020
- UK to impose new rules to limit tech giants' power 27 November, 2020
- Green's TopShop empire Arcadia Group faces collapse within days 27 November, 2020
- Tech giants face tougher UK rules to curb dominance 27 November, 2020
- Amazon staff in the UK to get bonus in run-up to Christmas 27 November, 2020
- Which? reveals Black Friday 'duds' shoppers should avoid - no matter how good the discount 27 November, 2020
- UK cyber experts help Manchester United recover from attack 26 November, 2020