Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to the public sector across England and Wales.
Recognised as a leading provider of ethical debt collection and enforcement, Dukes’ recovery service is founded on the principles of collaboration, communication and cooperation with its stakeholders. The company’s tried-and-tested processes, developed over the last 26 years, enable Dukes to consistently achieve market-leading collection rates, helping their clients exceed their KPIs.
With its unique combination of unbeatable customer service, constant innovation and investment in technology, Dukes deliver a tailored, personal service that beats client’s expectations year after year.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- My Money: 'BOOM, suddenly £14.99 less rich!' 16 October, 2019
- Online fashion twice as ‘racy’ as High Street 16 October, 2019
- BA passengers: cabin fumes gave us breathing problems 16 October, 2019
- Netflix warns of a 'headwind' as new rivals loom 16 October, 2019
- GM reaches 'tentative' deal with striking UAW workers 16 October, 2019
- South Korean soldier who lost legs to landmine aims for Paralympic gold 17 October, 2019
- 'Panama Papers' law firm sues Netflix over film based on scandal 17 October, 2019
- U.S. House overwhelmingly backs resolution condemning Trump's withdrawal from Syria 17 October, 2019
- Trump warns of 'devastating' sanctions if U.S.-Turkey meeting fails 17 October, 2019
- '12,000' Asda staff face sack in bitter contract dispute 16 October, 2019
- Slowing global economy is biggest risk to Slack's productivity push 16 October, 2019
- Thomas Cook slots sale takes off with auction bids 16 October, 2019
- Apple releases fourth iPhone update since September 16 October, 2019
- Revealed: Hundreds of thousands of CVs exposed online 16 October, 2019