Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Insulation: Households could save £300 in new insulation scheme 28 November, 2022
- Balenciaga campaign: What did the fashion house do? 28 November, 2022
- North of England faces rail chaos, warns business lobby 28 November, 2022
- Warning apprentices quitting over quality of schemes 28 November, 2022
- When are the train strikes and what routes are affected? 28 November, 2022
- Power blackout prevention scheme could be used for first time tomorrow evening 28 November, 2022
- Revolution Beauty lenders hire advisers amid accounting chaos 28 November, 2022
- Barclays boss Venkat diagnosed with cancer 28 November, 2022
- Homeowners forced to sell for 3% below asking price, Zoopla warns 28 November, 2022
- Is your household eligible for government's £1bn scheme to insulate middle-income homes? 28 November, 2022