Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Davos 2020: Quarrels, but little consensus 24 January, 2020
- 'Beales failure would be disaster for my business' 24 January, 2020
- Boeing: US regulator FAA 'pleased' with 737 progress 24 January, 2020
- Flybe owners seek £100m government loan 24 January, 2020
- Wetherspoons: Pub chain tells parents to stick to two drinks 24 January, 2020
- China virus death toll rises to 41, more than 1,300 infected worldwide 25 January, 2020
- Bodies of U.S. firefighters retrieved from crash site in Australia 25 January, 2020
- Factbox: The latest on the coronavirus spreading in China and beyond 25 January, 2020
- China confirms 1,287 coronavirus cases, with 41 deaths 25 January, 2020
- Pitch@Palace hopes for new lease of life at WeWork 24 January, 2020
- Up to 500 British Steel jobs to go as unions strike deal 24 January, 2020
- China faces economic hit from coronavirus outbreak 24 January, 2020
- Business growth hits 16-month high after election - survey 24 January, 2020
- Javid says Flybe rescue deal 'was not state aid' 24 January, 2020