Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
For further information on how we can help you, Contact our team on 0800 612 5161 or e-mail email@example.com – Web: www.collectmydebt.co.uk
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
For High Court Enforcement enquiries contact us on: Tel: 0121 212 9188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.equita.co.uk/hce/
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
BBC News – Business
- Sidemen manager: 'I cut out alcohol to succeed' 22 March, 2023
- Bill Gates: AI is most important tech advance in decades 21 March, 2023
- Stocks rebound as US and UK seek to calm investors 21 March, 2023
- The US interest-rate decision the world is watching 21 March, 2023
- Great British Railways: Derby chosen as location for new rail HQ 21 March, 2023
Sky News – Business
- Hunt insists reducing inflation 'remains government's focus' amid global banking volatility 21 March, 2023
- Premier League offers EFL £30m-a-year sweetener to seal football 'New Deal' 21 March, 2023
- Just Eat to axe 1,700 jobs and rely on gig economy workers for deliveries 21 March, 2023
- Energy bills support drives public borrowing to record February high 21 March, 2023
- Tesco to cut value of Clubcard rewards scheme 21 March, 2023