Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Coronavirus: NHS Nightingale work for Virgin and EasyJet staff 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: Fake news crackdown by UK government 29 March, 2020
- Regional connectivity at risk, says airline boss 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK ‘wasting time’ on NHS protective gear orders 29 March, 2020
- Manufacturers cast doubt on ventilator target 29 March, 2020
- China reports 31 new coronavirus cases in mainland 30 March, 2020
- Taiwan reports third coronavirus death, total cases near 300 30 March, 2020
- Bolsonaro visits market to press need to keep Brazil going during pandemic 30 March, 2020
- U.S.-backed Kurdish-led group says militants riot in jail in northeast Syria 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: EasyJet founder in threat to oust board 29 March, 2020
- Cabin crew to join fight against coronavirus at new Nightingale hospitals 29 March, 2020
- Barclays wins crucial investor support for climate change plan 29 March, 2020
- Deliveroo pledges 500,000 free meals for NHS staff 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: Euroclear faces backlash over trebling of fees 29 March, 2020