Have an unpaid County Court Judgment (CCJ) that is over £600 and under 6 years old? Collect My Debt have it
covered. We can transfer it up to the High Court for enforcement by one of our certificated enforcement agents.
Our services extend to the enforcement of Writs of Control/Possession, unpaid employment tribunal awards, recovery of unpaid business-to-business invoices, commercial rent and/or service charge arrears along with the forfeiture of lease of any commercial premises.
Equita brings more than 140 years’ experience in enforcement to help you successfully and fairly recover monies owed. If you have obtained a County Court Judgment for more than £600, a High Court Judgment, or an order for possession, Equita HCE can recover these for you. As part of Capita plc, you can be confident that we have the resources, skills, technology and process to handle your case quickly and to the highest industry standards.
High Court Enforcement Group is the largest independent company providing specialist enforcement and debt recovery services for legal professionals, individual litigants and companies of all sizes. We are privately owned and all our enforcement agents are employees, which allows us to manage our business in a way that puts our clients first. Clients trust us to deliver and service is paramount. We cover all aspects of enforcement – writs of control, possessions, process serving and landlord issues – and are committed to meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations through firm but fair enforcement.
- Budget 2021: Furlough set to be extended - Kwasi Kwarteng 2 March, 2021
- Boohoo 'not aware' of investigation after reports of US import ban 2 March, 2021
- Funerals: Cold-calling ban among plans for pre-paid services 2 March, 2021
- UK house prices see 'surprise' pick-up, says Nationwide 2 March, 2021
- Energy firms overcharged one million switching customers 2 March, 2021
- Banks wary as Sunak prepares £100 contactless limit 2 March, 2021
- 'We have reached the point where taxes have to go up', warns ex-Tory leader Hague 2 March, 2021
- What measures can you expect to see in Rishi Sunak's budget this week? 2 March, 2021
- House builder Taylor Wimpey sets up £125m fund to fix sub-standard cladding on flats 2 March, 2021
- Sunak prepares to pump cash into COVID recovery as tax rise debate continues 2 March, 2021