Zinc Recoveries are part of a multi award winning group of companies, by engaging with Zinc you are harnessing the expertise and experience of one of the UK’s premier financial receivables companies. Our team of specialist advisors will ensure maximum return whilst safe guarding your reputation and ensuring that your customers are treated fairly during their engagement with us. We are considered to be leaders in the use of digital solutions in collections.
Contact: Richard Fenton, Head of Corporate Development The Zinc Group Limited
Lovetts Solicitors – UK & International Business Debt Collection and Recovery With over 20 years’ experience, we will know exactly how to help in your specific circumstances.
Our services include:
- Letters Before Action from £1.50 + VAT (86% success rate)
- Legal Proceedings and Enforcement
- Advice and Dispute Resolution
- 24/7 online access to your cases
Visit our website for more: www.lovetts.co.uk.
Collect My Debt are a national business to business collection agency with excellent recovery rates. We endeavour to recover monies fast which in turn will improve your cashflow.
Our debt collection process is quick, easy & cost effective.
No commissions on debts collected within 7 days.
No cost to client for debt recovery agent visits to business premises.
No cost for monitoring payment arrangements.
Same day remittance to clients.
For further information on how we can help you, contact our team
- British Steel takeover 'making progress' 15 December, 2019
- Mesut Ozil: Arsenal-Manchester City game removed from schedules by China state TV 15 December, 2019
- Jailed Post Office worker: I wanted to kill myself 15 December, 2019
- Switching broadband provider 'could save £120' 14 December, 2019
- Last days of Long Clawson village butcher's shop 14 December, 2019
- Hong Kong mall protests flare with leader Lam in Beijing 15 December, 2019
- Major states snub calls for climate action as U.N. summit grinds to close 15 December, 2019
- UK PM Johnson eyes parliament vote before Christmas to 'get Brexit done' 15 December, 2019
- Brexit law to return to parliament before Christmas: deputy FM Sunak 15 December, 2019
- Hundreds of homeowners launch bid to forcibly buy freeholds 15 December, 2019
- Thames Water calls in advisers on £12bn debt mountain 14 December, 2019
- SNP MP Blackford rings up payday from telecoms sale 13 December, 2019
- Major train timetable changes to add 1,000 new services 13 December, 2019
- Uber submits appeal against London ban 13 December, 2019