Zinc Recoveries are part of a multi award winning group of companies, by engaging with Zinc you are harnessing the expertise and experience of one of the UK’s premier financial receivables companies. Our team of specialist advisors will ensure maximum return whilst safe guarding your reputation and ensuring that your customers are treated fairly during their engagement with us. We are considered to be leaders in the use of digital solutions in collections.
Contact: Richard Fenton, Head of Corporate Development The Zinc Group Limited
Lovetts Solicitors – UK & International Business Debt Collection and Recovery With over 20 years’ experience, we will know exactly how to help in your specific circumstances.
Our services include:
- Letters Before Action from £1.50 + VAT (86% success rate)
- Legal Proceedings and Enforcement
- Advice and Dispute Resolution
- 24/7 online access to your cases
Visit our website for more: www.lovetts.co.uk.
Collect My Debt are a national business to business collection agency with excellent recovery rates. We endeavour to recover monies fast which in turn will improve your cashflow.
Our debt collection process is quick, easy & cost effective.
No commissions on debts collected within 7 days.
No cost to client for debt recovery agent visits to business premises.
No cost for monitoring payment arrangements.
Same day remittance to clients.
For further information on how we can help you, contact our team
- How PPI has changed our financial lives 21 August, 2019
- Ditch cars to meet climate change targets, say MPs 21 August, 2019
- Three ways Trump wants to kickstart the US economy 21 August, 2019
- Argentina minister defends peso amid default risk 21 August, 2019
- Federal Reserve policymakers divided over US rate cuts 21 August, 2019
- Iran president: international waterways won't be as safe if Iran oil exports cut to zero 21 August, 2019
- No one can secure Gulf other than Iran and countries of the region: Guards deputy commander 21 August, 2019
- G7 or G5? Trump and Johnson add unpredictability to French summit 21 August, 2019
- Google, Apple, Mozilla move to block Kazakh surveillance system 21 August, 2019
- Ryanair pilot strike stopped by High Court in Dublin 21 August, 2019
- Worse than expected public finances give chancellor headache 21 August, 2019
- HS2 rail link could be terminated as review announced 21 August, 2019
- UK tech firms secure record £5.5bn foreign investment 21 August, 2019
- US toy company gives plastic packaging the boot 20 August, 2019