Zinc Recoveries are part of a multi award winning group of companies, by engaging with Zinc you are harnessing the expertise and experience of one of the UK’s premier financial receivables companies. Our team of specialist advisors will ensure maximum return whilst safe guarding your reputation and ensuring that your customers are treated fairly during their engagement with us. We are considered to be leaders in the use of digital solutions in collections.
Contact: Richard Fenton, Head of Corporate Development The Zinc Group Limited
Lovetts Solicitors – UK & International Business Debt Collection and Recovery With over 20 years’ experience, we will know exactly how to help in your specific circumstances.
Our services include:
- Letters Before Action from £1.50 + VAT (86% success rate)
- Legal Proceedings and Enforcement
- Advice and Dispute Resolution
- 24/7 online access to your cases
Visit our website for more: www.lovetts.co.uk.
Collect My Debt are a national business to business collection agency with excellent recovery rates. We endeavour to recover monies fast which in turn will improve your cashflow.
Our debt collection process is quick, easy & cost effective.
No commissions on debts collected within 7 days.
No cost to client for debt recovery agent visits to business premises.
No cost for monitoring payment arrangements.
Same day remittance to clients.
For further information on how we can help you, contact our team
- Huawei smartphone sales hit amid US curbs 17 June, 2019
- New Patisserie Valerie owners put butter back in cakes 17 June, 2019
- Kier to cut 1,200 jobs as it seeks to cut costs 17 June, 2019
- UK to launch 'groundbreaking' China stock market link 17 June, 2019
- 'Pilots were not to blame for 737 crash' 16 June, 2019
- China stands by Hong Kong leader after days of street protests 17 June, 2019
- Israel urges snapback sanctions on Iran if it breaches uranium limit 17 June, 2019
- Iran says it will breach nuclear deal enrichment limit, drawing Western concern 17 June, 2019
- German town backs Merkel's CDU, rejects AfD in vote for mayor 17 June, 2019
- Huawei sees $30bn hit to revenues from US bans 17 June, 2019
- Interserve chairman Barker heads for the exit 17 June, 2019
- Airbus launches new long-range jet as Boeing struggles 17 June, 2019
- Price war profit warning brings turbulence for airline shares 17 June, 2019
- Struggling Kier to cut 1,200 jobs and sell non-core businesses 17 June, 2019