Restons is a specialist law firm offering its clients full service consumer and commercial debt
recovery litigation. Driven by award winning technology and data, Restons has developed a
proprietary propensity to pay model which, prior to litigation, forecasts financial returns,
reduces exposure to disbursements and identifies accounts best suited to court action.
Additionally, Restons adopts a re-energised and extended strategy utilising a diverse contact suite.
It is an original approach, generating higher customer engagement rates than traditional contact methods.
Scan the QR to watch one of our videos.
Restons is focused on treating customers fairly; finding solutions that are personalised, sustainable and realistic.
Contact: Malcolm Roberts, Head of Business Development, 01925 426109 – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all your credit management requirements Premium Collections Limited have the solution to suit you. Operating on a national and international basis we can tailor a package of products and services to meet your requirements. Staffed by dedicated professionals with over 60 years combined experience of handling virtually every type of debt issue.
The company was formed in November 2002 and is owned by our Managing Director, Paul Daine FCICM. Paul’s particular areas of expertise are the motor finance, insurance, commercial and international debt collection sectors. The company is a force to be reckoned with in an industry that is constantly evolving in order to keep up with changing legislation, economic cycles, interest rate and currency fluctuations and most importantly: Elusive
Debtors! Services include B2B collections, B2C collections, international collections, absconder tracing, asset repossessions, status reporting and litigation support. Offices in Altrincham, Harrogate and Dublin.
Tel: 0161 962 4695 – Web: www.premiumcollections.co.uk
Zinc Recoveries are part of a multi award winning group of companies, by engaging with Zinc you are harnessing the expertise and experience of one of the UK’s premier financial receivables companies. Our team of specialist advisors will ensure maximum return whilst safe guarding your reputation and ensuring that your customers are treated fairly during their engagement with us. We are considered to be leaders in the use of digital solutions in collections.
Contact: Richard Fenton, Head of Corporate Development The Zinc Group Limited
Lovetts Solicitors – UK & International Business Debt Collection and Recovery With over 20 years’ experience, we will know exactly how to help in your specific circumstances.
Our services include:
- Letters Before Action from £1.50 + VAT (86% success rate)
- Legal Proceedings and Enforcement
- Advice and Dispute Resolution
- 24/7 online access to your cases
Visit our website for more: www.lovetts.co.uk.
Collect My Debt are a national business to business collection agency with excellent recovery rates. We endeavour to recover monies fast which in turn will improve your cashflow.
Our debt collection process is quick, easy & cost effective.
No commissions on debts collected within 7 days.
No cost to client for debt recovery agent visits to business premises.
No cost for monitoring payment arrangements.
Same day remittance to clients.
For further information on how we can help you, contact our team
- Coronavirus: NHS Nightingale work for Virgin and EasyJet staff 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: Fake news crackdown by UK government 29 March, 2020
- Regional connectivity at risk, says airline boss 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: UK ‘wasting time’ on NHS protective gear orders 29 March, 2020
- Manufacturers cast doubt on ventilator target 29 March, 2020
- China reports 31 new coronavirus cases in mainland 30 March, 2020
- Taiwan reports third coronavirus death, total cases near 300 30 March, 2020
- Bolsonaro visits market to press need to keep Brazil going during pandemic 30 March, 2020
- U.S.-backed Kurdish-led group says militants riot in jail in northeast Syria 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: EasyJet founder in threat to oust board 29 March, 2020
- Cabin crew to join fight against coronavirus at new Nightingale hospitals 29 March, 2020
- Barclays wins crucial investor support for climate change plan 29 March, 2020
- Deliveroo pledges 500,000 free meals for NHS staff 29 March, 2020
- Coronavirus: Euroclear faces backlash over trebling of fees 29 March, 2020