Zinc Recoveries are part of a multi award winning group of companies, by engaging with Zinc you are harnessing the expertise and experience of one of the UK’s premier financial receivables companies. Our team of specialist advisors will ensure maximum return whilst safe guarding your reputation and ensuring that your customers are treated fairly during their engagement with us. We are considered to be leaders in the use of digital solutions in collections.
Contact: Richard Fenton, Head of Corporate Development The Zinc Group Limited
Lovetts Solicitors – UK & International Business Debt Collection and Recovery With over 20 years’ experience, we will know exactly how to help in your specific circumstances.
Our services include:
- Letters Before Action from £1.50 + VAT (86% success rate)
- Legal Proceedings and Enforcement
- Advice and Dispute Resolution
- 24/7 online access to your cases
Visit our website for more: www.lovetts.co.uk.
Collect My Debt are a national business to business collection agency with excellent recovery rates. We endeavour to recover monies fast which in turn will improve your cashflow.
Our debt collection process is quick, easy & cost effective.
No commissions on debts collected within 7 days.
No cost to client for debt recovery agent visits to business premises.
No cost for monitoring payment arrangements.
Same day remittance to clients.
For further information on how we can help you, contact our team
- National Enquirer sold to US magazine distributor 19 April, 2019
- Electric truck maker Rivian says the company is more than just hype 18 April, 2019
- Pet insurance payouts hit record of £785m 18 April, 2019
- Pinterest shares soar in stock market debut 18 April, 2019
- Debenhams boss Bucher steps down 18 April, 2019
- Doctors assessing when Madeira bus crash survivors can fly home to Germany 19 April, 2019
- Tens of thousands of protesters back on Algeria's streets, demanding radical reform 19 April, 2019
- Turkey arrests suspected spies for UAE, probing Khashoggi link 19 April, 2019
- Putin ally to Ukraine's probable new leader: Do deal and get territory back 19 April, 2019
- Terra Firma chief leaves after Hands bust-up 19 April, 2019
- Record £785m paid out by pet insurers last year 19 April, 2019
- <a href='https://news.sky.com/story/sky-views-easter-can-only-mean-one-thing-diy-11697753'>Do-it-yourself or do-it-for-me? Why the DIY sector is suffering</a> 19 April, 2019
- Brent Cross owner Hammerson braced for AGM pay revolt 18 April, 2019
- Debenhams CEO to leave troubled retailer 18 April, 2019