The Vulnerability Registration Service (VRS) is a data initiative helping to highlight individuals
whose circumstances need to be taken into consideration. It may be that they are in financial
difficulties or simply need appropriate support. Organisations using The VRS will be able to
search for and register vulnerable consumers through real time API or batch file. Organisations
can use these flags to know their customer better and align that customer to a more appropriate
VRS is a growing initiative that is being embraced by increasing numbers of organisations through Associate Membership to help people in difficulties whether that be mental health, financial issues or those caring for others. Registration is free for those wishing to flag up their details and very little information is required.
Contact: Bruce Turnbull, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07971 418 914
Yuill + Kyle is one of Scotland’s leading debt recovery and credit control law firms. With over 100 years of experience, we are specialists in resolving disputed and undisputed debts.
Our track record for successful recoveries means you have just moved one step closer to getting your money back.
Yuill + Kyle, Capella, 60 York Street, Glasgow, G2 8JX, Scotland, UK
Resolvecall’s principal offering is an ability to connect with disenfranchised customers, to engage with them in a professional and considered fashion and, most importantly, resolve their issues to the benefit of all concerned.
Resolvecall conducts 750,000 annual field based visits, delivered by our fully employed agents, in a fully transparent post-FCA environment. We consistently breathe life back into non-contactable assets to create significant wealth for our clients. The power of face-to-face interaction is unparalleled in delivering a meaningful solution to contact your customers.
We can deliver resolution for your customer and added value for you.
Pete Boyack, chief commercial officer, Resolvecall Limited
Through our award-winning debt collection service, we are committed to securing the money you are owed.
Our approach includes:
- Pre-legal debt collections and recovery.
- Fixed fee pre-legal collection.
- Letters Before Action.
- Legal proceedings and court action.
- Bankruptcy and winding-up proceeding.
- Dispute resolution.
Contact: Gemma Baker, Head of Debt Recovery Operations
Telephone: 01926 886688
Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to the public sector across England and Wales.
Recognised as a leading provider of ethical debt collection and enforcement, Dukes’ recovery service is founded on the principles of collaboration, communication and cooperation with its stakeholders. The company’s tried-and-tested processes, developed over the last 26 years, enable Dukes to consistently achieve market-leading collection rates, helping their clients exceed their KPIs.
With its unique combination of unbeatable customer service, constant innovation and investment in technology, Dukes deliver a tailored, personal service that beats client’s expectations year after year.
Opos is an owner managed, technology-led BPO and Collections Contact Centre, with full FCA permissions. Opos has a keen focus on Digital Strategies, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver a unique customer-engagement proposition. Opos benefits from being members of the CSA, as well as holding UKAS accredited ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Opos also recently achieved the Investors In Young People (IIYP) standard. Opos is the first contact centre to integrate with the www.vulnerabilityregistrationservice.co.uk. We operate across all sectors; both Consumer and Commercial. We are also interested in Debt Purchase opportunities.
Contact: John Freel, Head of Client Engagement
- Most Black Friday products 'were same price or cheaper' beforehand 25 November, 2020
- Covid: What are the new rules for pubs and restaurants? 25 November, 2020
- Spending Review: Chancellor to set out government spending plans 25 November, 2020
- US-China trade war: Trump gives one last twist 25 November, 2020
- Coronavirus: Second-hand car website becomes latest 'unicorn' 25 November, 2020
- Banknote maker working on COVID-19 'immunity certification' plans 25 November, 2020
- Bitcoin nears record highs - almost three years after it hit $20,000 and suddenly collapsed 25 November, 2020
- Restaurants and food outlets claimed £849m through Eat Out to Help Out scheme 25 November, 2020
- AA agrees to £219m takeover - with 'limited' job cuts expected 25 November, 2020
- No-deal Brexit could disrupt medicines and vaccine delivery, industry warns 25 November, 2020