The Vulnerability Registration Service (VRS) is a data initiative helping to highlight individuals
whose circumstances need to be taken into consideration. It may be that they are in financial
difficulties or simply need appropriate support. Organisations using The VRS will be able to
search for and register vulnerable consumers through real time API or batch file. Organisations
can use these flags to know their customer better and align that customer to a more appropriate
VRS is a growing initiative that is being embraced by increasing numbers of organisations through Associate Membership to help people in difficulties whether that be mental health, financial issues or those caring for others. Registration is free for those wishing to flag up their details and very little information is required.
Contact: Bruce Turnbull, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07971 418 914
Through our award-winning debt collection service, we are committed to securing the money you are owed.
Our approach includes:
- Pre-legal debt collections and recovery.
- Fixed fee pre-legal collection.
- Letters Before Action.
- Legal proceedings and court action.
- Bankruptcy and winding-up proceeding.
- Dispute resolution.
Contact: Gemma Baker, Head of Debt Recovery Operations
Telephone: 01926 886688
Opos is an owner managed, technology-led BPO and Collections Contact Centre, with full FCA permissions. Opos has a keen focus on Digital Strategies, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver a unique customer-engagement proposition. Opos benefits from being members of the CSA, as well as holding UKAS accredited ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Opos also recently achieved the Investors In Young People (IIYP) standard. Opos is the first contact centre to integrate with the www.vulnerabilityregistrationservice.co.uk. We operate across all sectors; both Consumer and Commercial. We are also interested in Debt Purchase opportunities.
Contact: John Freel, Head of Client Engagement
- Argentina's economy minister makes sudden exit 3 July, 2022
- The supermarket rows you don't usually hear about 2 July, 2022
- Fighting for rights for workers undergoing fertility treatment 2 July, 2022
- Flight cancellation plan aims to ease summer chaos 2 July, 2022
- UK and New Zealand expand working holiday visas 1 July, 2022
- Government considering 50-year mortgages that could pass down generations 2 July, 2022
- Bailey opposes Treasury plot to overrule financial regulators 2 July, 2022
- Airlines 'to announce new wave of cancellations', as Heathrow is like 'disaster movie' - and new strikes planned in Spain 2 July, 2022
- Klarna investors asked to commit to funding as value slips to $10bn 1 July, 2022
- Former Man City executive Tom Glick to take top Chelsea job 1 July, 2022