Through our award-winning debt collection service, we are committed to securing the money you are owed.
Our approach includes:
- Pre-legal debt collections and recovery.
- Fixed fee pre-legal collection.
- Letters Before Action.
- Legal proceedings and court action.
- Bankruptcy and winding-up proceeding.
- Dispute resolution.
Contact: Gemma Baker, Head of Debt Recovery Operations
Telephone: 01926 886688
Opos is an owner managed, technology-led BPO and Collections Contact Centre, with full FCA permissions. Opos has a keen focus on Digital Strategies, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver a unique customer-engagement proposition. Opos benefits from being members of the CSA, as well as holding UKAS accredited ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Opos also recently achieved the Investors In Young People (IIYP) standard. Opos is the first contact centre to integrate with the www.vulnerabilityregistrationservice.co.uk. We operate across all sectors; both Consumer and Commercial. We are also interested in Debt Purchase opportunities.
Contact: John Freel, Head of Client Engagement
- British Steel takeover 'making progress' 15 December, 2019
- Mesut Ozil: Arsenal-Manchester City game removed from schedules by China state TV 15 December, 2019
- Jailed Post Office worker: I wanted to kill myself 15 December, 2019
- Switching broadband provider 'could save £120' 14 December, 2019
- Last days of Long Clawson village butcher's shop 14 December, 2019
- Hong Kong mall protests flare with leader Lam in Beijing 15 December, 2019
- Major states snub calls for climate action as U.N. summit grinds to close 15 December, 2019
- UK PM Johnson eyes parliament vote before Christmas to 'get Brexit done' 15 December, 2019
- Brexit law to return to parliament before Christmas: deputy FM Sunak 15 December, 2019
- Hundreds of homeowners launch bid to forcibly buy freeholds 15 December, 2019
- Thames Water calls in advisers on £12bn debt mountain 14 December, 2019
- SNP MP Blackford rings up payday from telecoms sale 13 December, 2019
- Major train timetable changes to add 1,000 new services 13 December, 2019
- Uber submits appeal against London ban 13 December, 2019