Yuill + Kyle is one of Scotland’s leading debt recovery and credit control law firms. With over 100 years of experience, we are specialists in resolving disputed and undisputed debts.
Our track record for successful recoveries means you have just moved one step closer to getting your money back.
Yuill + Kyle, Capella, 60 York Street, Glasgow, G2 8JX, Scotland, UK
Resolvecall’s principal offering is an ability to connect with disenfranchised customers, to engage with them in a professional and considered fashion and, most importantly, resolve their issues to the benefit of all concerned.
Resolvecall conducts 750,000 annual field based visits, delivered by our fully employed agents, in a fully transparent post-FCA environment. We consistently breathe life back into non-contactable assets to create significant wealth for our clients. The power of face-to-face interaction is unparalleled in delivering a meaningful solution to contact your customers.
We can deliver resolution for your customer and added value for you.
Pete Boyack, chief commercial officer, Resolvecall Limited
Through our award-winning debt collection service, we are committed to securing the money you are owed.
Our approach includes:
- Pre-legal debt collections and recovery.
- Fixed fee pre-legal collection.
- Letters Before Action.
- Legal proceedings and court action.
- Bankruptcy and winding-up proceeding.
- Dispute resolution.
Contact: Gemma Baker, Head of Debt Recovery Operations
Telephone: 01926 886688
Established in 1993, Dukes is a privately-owned, family run business providing recovery services to the public sector across England and Wales.
Recognised as a leading provider of ethical debt collection and enforcement, Dukes’ recovery service is founded on the principles of collaboration, communication and cooperation with its stakeholders. The company’s tried-and-tested processes, developed over the last 26 years, enable Dukes to consistently achieve market-leading collection rates, helping their clients exceed their KPIs.
With its unique combination of unbeatable customer service, constant innovation and investment in technology, Dukes deliver a tailored, personal service that beats client’s expectations year after year.
Opos is an owner managed, technology-led BPO and Collections Contact Centre, with full FCA permissions. Opos has a keen focus on Digital Strategies, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver a unique customer-engagement proposition. Opos benefits from being members of the CSA, as well as holding UKAS accredited ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Opos also recently achieved the Investors In Young People (IIYP) standard. Opos is the first contact centre to integrate with the www.vulnerabilityregistrationservice.co.uk. We operate across all sectors; both Consumer and Commercial. We are also interested in Debt Purchase opportunities.
Contact: John Freel, Head of Client Engagement
- Davos 2020: Quarrels, but little consensus 24 January, 2020
- 'Beales failure would be disaster for my business' 24 January, 2020
- Boeing: US regulator FAA 'pleased' with 737 progress 24 January, 2020
- Flybe owners seek £100m government loan 24 January, 2020
- Wetherspoons: Pub chain tells parents to stick to two drinks 24 January, 2020
- China virus death toll rises to 41, more than 1,300 infected worldwide 25 January, 2020
- Bodies of U.S. firefighters retrieved from crash site in Australia 25 January, 2020
- Factbox: The latest on the coronavirus spreading in China and beyond 25 January, 2020
- China confirms 1,287 coronavirus cases, with 41 deaths 25 January, 2020
- Pitch@Palace hopes for new lease of life at WeWork 24 January, 2020
- Up to 500 British Steel jobs to go as unions strike deal 24 January, 2020
- China faces economic hit from coronavirus outbreak 24 January, 2020
- Business growth hits 16-month high after election - survey 24 January, 2020
- Javid says Flybe rescue deal 'was not state aid' 24 January, 2020