The Vulnerability Registration Service (VRS) is a data initiative helping to highlight individuals
whose circumstances need to be taken into consideration. It may be that they are in financial
difficulties or simply need appropriate support. Organisations using The VRS will be able to
search for and register vulnerable consumers through real time API or batch file. Organisations
can use these flags to know their customer better and align that customer to a more appropriate
VRS is a growing initiative that is being embraced by increasing numbers of organisations through Associate Membership to help people in difficulties whether that be mental health, financial issues or those caring for others. Registration is free for those wishing to flag up their details and very little information is required.
Contact: Bruce Turnbull, Director – email@example.com – 07971 418 914
Resolvecall’s principal offering is an ability to connect with disenfranchised customers, to engage with them in a professional and considered fashion and, most importantly, resolve their issues to the benefit of all concerned.
Resolvecall conducts 750,000 annual field based visits, delivered by our fully employed agents, in a fully transparent post-FCA environment. We consistently breathe life back into non-contactable assets to create significant wealth for our clients. The power of face-to-face interaction is unparalleled in delivering a meaningful solution to contact your customers.
We can deliver resolution for your customer and added value for you.
Pete Boyack, chief commercial officer, Resolvecall Limited
Through our award-winning debt collection service, we are committed to securing the money you are owed.
Our approach includes:
- Pre-legal debt collections and recovery.
- Fixed fee pre-legal collection.
- Letters Before Action.
- Legal proceedings and court action.
- Bankruptcy and winding-up proceeding.
- Dispute resolution.
Contact: Gemma Baker, Head of Debt Recovery Operations
Telephone: 01926 886688
Opos is an owner managed, technology-led BPO and Collections Contact Centre, with full FCA permissions. Opos has a keen focus on Digital Strategies, leveraging the latest technologies to deliver a unique customer-engagement proposition. Opos benefits from being members of the CSA, as well as holding UKAS accredited ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Opos also recently achieved the Investors In Young People (IIYP) standard. Opos is the first contact centre to integrate with the www.vulnerabilityregistrationservice.co.uk. We operate across all sectors; both Consumer and Commercial. We are also interested in Debt Purchase opportunities.
Contact: John Freel, Head of Client Engagement
- Dairylea cheese ad banned for showing girl eating upside down 19 January, 2022
- How Gen Z is dealing with cost of living crisis 18 January, 2022
- Mobile firms agree another 5G delay at US airports 18 January, 2022
- Oil prices hit seven-year high after attack 18 January, 2022
- Backlash as US billionaire dismisses Uyghur abuse 18 January, 2022
- Household finances to face worst hit from energy bills since 1970 by end of this year 18 January, 2022
- 'Dangerous' Dairylea ad banned for showing two girls hanging upside down while eating cheese 18 January, 2022
- CVC Capital lines up veteran Lucas to spearhead $15bn stock market float 18 January, 2022
- Together Energy becomes latest household supplier to collapse in gas price storm 18 January, 2022
- Microsoft to buy troubled Call of Duty gaming firm Activision Blizzard for £50bn 18 January, 2022