No Win, No Fee Collections Service
Scott & Mears is an established specialist debt recovery company which was founded in 1991. With expertise in the recovery of both Commercial and Consumer debt Scott&Mears is FCA registered and also an established member of the CSA. Founded in 1991 and based in Essex Scott & Mears the established client base is UK wide extending to Europe. Services offered include telephone collections, debt appraisal, credit control functionality and litigation support. Expertise extends throughout the commercial sector and includes clients who are household names.Professionalism, compliance, transparency, speed and efficiency are the bricks upon which the business has been built and which allows continued growth to go from strength to strength.
The scale and speed of new and innovative technology being adopted by your end-users is staggering. Keeping
ahead of the digital curve and cultural shift is a mammoth task, yet it’s one that Esendex specialises in.
We are proud to be one of the forerunners in introducing new ways of communicating with your customer
base – taking the friction out of doing business with you and balancing this with your internal cost to service
accounts. The results are a fantastic blend of new feature-rich channels, that allow customers to feel empowered
to manage and cure their own accounts while ensuring you retain control of the contact strategies used.
The Bristow & Sutor Group is a blend of companies with an ethical and cultural fit, providing
consistent and diversified enforcement and collections solutions. The Group is comprised of:
- Bristow & Sutor – Since 1977, local authorities across England and Wales have trusted our
enforcement and revenue collection services.
- Debt Recovery Plus – Established in 2009, DRP are the leading collector of parking charge notices in the country.
- Credit Style – Providing pre-legal and legal collection services, in addition to debt counselling and financial services.
- Department store Beales collapses into administration 20 January, 2020
- HS2: Rail link costs could rise to £106bn, says review 20 January, 2020
- Fevertree loses its fizz as shares dive after 'subdued' Christmas 20 January, 2020
- Shopping centre owner Intu seeks emergency cash 20 January, 2020
- More precious than gold: Why the metal palladium is soaring 20 January, 2020
- Norway finance minister quits over IS woman's return from Syria 20 January, 2020
- Chairman of Czech upper house of parliament dies 20 January, 2020
- Prince Harry seeks 'more peaceful life' as reluctantly ends royal role 20 January, 2020
- Erdogan says Turkey not yet sent troops to Libya, only advisers: NTV 20 January, 2020
- High street star Reiss gets dressed up for sale 20 January, 2020
- Department store chain Beales goes into administration 20 January, 2020
- Mine project investors urged to accept 'shock' deal 20 January, 2020
- Fever-Tree loses fizz as Christmas sales fail to sparkle 20 January, 2020
- Crozier in talks to chair market research giant 18 January, 2020