CMA secures loan write-off from payday lender
Following CMA action, payday lender Shelby Finance has written off loans and apologised to customers after not providing them with important information. The...
Remote Working for contact centres: Critical next steps, beyond the crisis
For many, it’ll stay that way too, as some companies stick with the system. Barclays has 70,000 staff working from home and its boss Jes Staley...
July 2nd, 2020
- Coronavirus: Budget airline AirAsia's future in ‘significant doubt’ 8 July, 2020
- Loot boxes: I blew my parents' savings gaming on Fifa 8 July, 2020
- Public spending on coronavirus soars to £190bn 8 July, 2020
- Aviation and gyms 'ignored' by government 8 July, 2020
- Burger King boss warns of UK job cuts 8 July, 2020
- Ryanair UK cabin crew 'safe' following union jobs deal 8 July, 2020
- Ex-Boots chief strikes deal with probiotics producer Symprove 8 July, 2020
- Deliveroo backer puts 'host kitchen' Kbox on the menu 8 July, 2020
- Sunak's menu of giveaways will keep economy off cliff-edge - but bigger questions remain 8 July, 2020
- VAT cut and state-subsidised meals risk creating problems later 8 July, 2020