Nucleus Commercial Finance secures £200m in new funding to support SMEs in 2021
What has Brexit done to house prices?
While a ‘deal has been done’, Brexit and its implications for the UK remain a hot topic. However, one area that seems to have remained impervious to any...
January 14th, 2021
Monthly corporate and individual insolvency statistics (December 2020) – R3 response
First full week of Lockdown 3 has limited impact on the UK job market
As the UK finishes its first week in a third national lockdown, the latest job market data from the UK’s leading independent job board, CV-Library, reveals a...
January 13th, 2021
- Universal credit: Labour presses PM for action ahead of benefit vote 18 January, 2021
- Covid: UK closes all travel corridors until at least 15 February 18 January, 2021
- Trampoline prices 'to soar 50% on shipping costs' 18 January, 2021
- Lee Jae Yong: Samsung heir gets prison term for bribery scandal 18 January, 2021
- Covid-19: China's economy picks up, bucking global trend 18 January, 2021
- Samsung boss back behind bars over corruption scandal 18 January, 2021
- Shellfish lorries park near Downing Street as Brexit rules cause delays 18 January, 2021
- House prices dip as sellers race to agree deals before end of stamp duty holiday 18 January, 2021
- China confirms economic bounce-back with 2.3% GDP growth 18 January, 2021
- Everyone arriving in UK must now self-isolate as travel corridors close 18 January, 2021