Breaking Credit Industry News
Landbay reveals new brand with launch of next generation broker portal
Committed to making buy-to-let lending better for brokers, Landbay has launched its most...
Second charge mortgage new business volumes grew by 42% in March 2022
Commenting on the latest new business figures for the second charge mortgage market, Fiona Hoyle,...
Consumer car finance new business volumes up by 2% in March 2022
New figures released today by the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) show that the consumer...
Prospect of further sanctions against Russia underlines importance of ongoing client monitoring
The prospect of further sanctions being imposed on Russia in addition to those recently brought in...
April 12th, 2022
DAPS UK signs up for SmartSearch verification
National property sales and lettings company DAPS UK has partnered with leading anti-money...
April 7th, 2022
SmartSearch launches high-risk country report
A new high-risk country report service has been launched by leading anti-money laundering...
March 29th, 2022
- 'I was jumping through hoops to get a loan' 15 May, 2022
- EasyJet offers £1,000 bonus as airlines battle to recruit staff 15 May, 2022
- Cost of living: Labour to call vote on windfall tax for oil and gas companies 15 May, 2022
- NHS prescription charges in England to be frozen 15 May, 2022
- Saudi Aramco: Oil giant sees profits jump as prices surge 15 May, 2022
- Saudi oil giant's profits rocket by 80% fuelled by Ukraine invasion 15 May, 2022
- 'Up to a third' of fish and chips shops face closure due to food shortages 15 May, 2022
- Premier League weighs ban on debt-fuelled club takeovers 14 May, 2022
- Ban on 'bogof' junk food deals delayed for a year, as PM accused of playing politics with kids' health 13 May, 2022
- Bitcoin rallies slightly but still set for record losing streak 13 May, 2022