Breaking Credit Industry News
Hope Capital launches new Fixed Fee Loan
Hope Capital has become the first bridging lender to offer a fixed fee loan. The fixed fee loan is...
October 18th, 2018
The National Credit Regulator issues a public warning about Charis Financial Services
The National Credit Regulator (NCR) has issued a public warning against Charis Financial Services,...
October 17th, 2018
Ubiquitous threats trigger cybersecurity industry growth, technology
Among the latest of several new threats targeting proprietary information is a brand new FakeSpy...
October 17th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Food sales drop as barbecue summer ends 18 October, 2018
- Kleenex bins 'Mansize' tissue brand 18 October, 2018
- Cypriot budget airline Cobalt has suspended operations 18 October, 2018
- Noor Inayat Khan or Harry Maguire: Who will be on the new £50 note? 18 October, 2018
- Trump moves to quit 144-year-old postal treaty 18 October, 2018
- On eve of meeting pope, South Korean president speaks of peace hopes 18 October, 2018
- South Korea's Moon delivers invitation from North Korean for pope to visit 18 October, 2018
- India looks to tighten sexual harassment laws: government officials 18 October, 2018
- In training with Poland's volunteer militia 18 October, 2018
- Addison Lee drives £300m deal in Uber fight 18 October, 2018
- Gatwick sets out plans to use standby runway 18 October, 2018
- Retail sales slide as appetite for food dips 18 October, 2018
- Kleenex rebrands 'sexist' Mansize tissues 18 October, 2018
- New Look to close stores and pull out of China 18 October, 2018