Breaking Credit Industry News
Response to the latest ONS retail sales figures
Ryan Kemp, director of retail at TransUnion (formerly Callcredit) comments on the latest ONS Retail...
The Scourge of Late Payments Still Remains
‘Not enough companies take late payments seriously’. That was the message from insolvency...
FCA Findings the Time for Change is Now
“While the FCA and industry stakeholders will be consulting in the weeks ahead following the...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
Telsolutions provide advanced debt collection & customer contact technology, strategies and...
- Trade war: US-China to resume face-to-face talks next week 24 March, 2019
- Richard Branson calls for new Brexit vote 24 March, 2019
- What's going on with the UK economy? 24 March, 2019
- The Disney-Fox giant in five charts 24 March, 2019
- Jet Airways: The riches to rags story of India's oldest private airline 23 March, 2019
- Spain's socialists increase their lead ahead of April 28 vote: poll 25 March, 2019
- U.S. Navy, Coast Guard ships pass through strategic Taiwan Strait 24 March, 2019
- Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia: Justice Department 24 March, 2019
- Caravan of migrants in Mexico starts moving towards U.S. 24 March, 2019
- ConvaTec hires Genus chief to heal City wounds 24 March, 2019
- FA in talks with Barclays director about CEO job 23 March, 2019
- Brexit: This is what business uncertainty looks like 22 March, 2019
- FTSE 100 sees £37bn wiped off value as global markets plunge 22 March, 2019
- Liam Gallagher's Pretty Green becomes fashion victim 22 March, 2019