Breaking Credit Industry News
Credit Insurance Industry to Face Biggest Challenges for a Decade in 2019
Tinubu Square, a leading provider of credit insurance, surety and trade finance solutions is...
AToM to change brand from January 2019
AToM, the specialist mortgage broker and distributor has announced that, from January 2019, it will...
Website word usage as predictive factor for business growth
The text of a company’s website helps predict the growth of that company. Dutch scientists of the...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- What's knocked markets off course? 14 December, 2018
- BHS ex owner Dominic Chappell failed to give pension information 14 December, 2018
- Johnson & Johnson shares drop after asbestos report 14 December, 2018
- Were Taylor Swift fans tracked at her gig? 14 December, 2018
- New Facebook bug exposed millions of photos 14 December, 2018
- U.N. climate talks go into overtime as negotiators grapple with text 14 December, 2018
- Nobel laureate Murad to build hospital in her hometown in Iraq 14 December, 2018
- 'Who are you calling 'nebulous'?' May presses testy EU for Brexit help 14 December, 2018
- UK ministers think May's Brexit plan is dead, seek alternatives: The Times 14 December, 2018
- Moneysupermarket compares chairmanship contenders 14 December, 2018
- Facebook bug exposed photos that users never posted 14 December, 2018
- Fracking paused in Lancashire after tremors 14 December, 2018
- Ex-BHS owner must pay £124k for breaking pensions law 14 December, 2018
- By George! Busy Osborne takes on his ninth job 14 December, 2018