Breaking Credit Industry News
Rental payment history should be considered in lending decisions say 80% of consumers
Online research from Equifax, the consumer and business insights expert, reveals Brits want lenders...
October 22nd, 2018
Property gloom hits England & Wales
The LCPAca Residential index provides a comprehensive dataset, tracking residential property prices...
October 22nd, 2018
TransUnion: Head of fraud comment on ONS crime stats
Commenting on today’s Office for National Statistics (ONS) crime in England and Wales statistical...
October 19th, 2018
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Grayling to decide on Govia Thameslink penalty 'in weeks' 22 October, 2018
- Saudi summit website attacked by hackers 22 October, 2018
- Northern Rock mortgages: Homeowners trapped on high interest rates 22 October, 2018
- New Premier Inn chain shrinks rooms in half 22 October, 2018
- Morrisons loses data leak challenge 22 October, 2018
- Trump says he remains unsatisfied with Saudi accounts on Khashoggi 22 October, 2018
- CIA chief to Turkey as officials seek to clarify prince's role in Khashoggi death 22 October, 2018
- Trump says he believes Khashoggi's death was 'a plot gone awry': USA Today 22 October, 2018
- CIA director Haspel travels to Turkey for Khashoggi case: source 22 October, 2018
- Trustpilot reviews pre-float funding plan 22 October, 2018
- Premier Inn unveils £19-a-night pod rooms 22 October, 2018
- Aston Martin considers flying in parts after Brexit 22 October, 2018
- Morrisons faces 'vast' data leak penalty 22 October, 2018
- 'Brexit fears' force O2 to delay £10bn flotation 22 October, 2018