Breaking Credit Industry News
Banks can white-label BCrest and use it to offer new solutions to their corporate clients for enhancing and digitizing their financial processes.
Serrala, the globally leading provider of a comprehensive financial technology portfolio for...
ArchOver marks the beginning of its UK expansion in Birmingham
ArchOver, the P2P business lending platform connecting businesses requiring finance with individual...
Eliminate awkward finance conversations with a text
Gamers will be the first in the UK to be able to send a text message so they can skip the awkward...
A Leading Light In A Changing Industry
It’s been a busy few years in the alternative lending sector. FCA supervision of the sector in...
May 3rd, 2018
From career woman to working mum
Mum’s Enterprise Ltd, a company dedicated to facilitating positive change and gender equality...
May 1st, 2018
‘Taking the robot out of the human’
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a hot topic nearly everywhere at the moment, and is also...
April 3rd, 2018
Qualco UK delivers technology solutions to the collections industry and specialises in panel and...
Netsend provides a multi-channel document distribution and management service and AR focussed...
DDI Software is a long-established software house, supplying a comprehensive digital- collections...
- Ford boss warns on 'disastrous' no-deal Brexit 15 October, 2018
- Claire's 'considers UK store closures' 15 October, 2018
- Dragons' Den star Theo Paphitis says he owes his success to dyslexia 15 October, 2018
- Brexit talks hit 'real problem' over Northern Ireland border 15 October, 2018
- US retail giant Sears files for bankruptcy 15 October, 2018
- Trump sends Pompeo to Riyadh over Khashoggi; Saudis may blame official 15 October, 2018
- BlackRock and Blackstone CEOs withdraw from Saudi conference: source 15 October, 2018
- JP Morgan and Ford cancel plans for Saudi investor event 15 October, 2018
- Australia congratulates royal couple on news of first child 15 October, 2018
- Posties snub tax-free Royal Mail share sale 15 October, 2018
- Under-pressure Grant Thornton boss to quit 15 October, 2018
- United score amid Saudi prince takeover talk 15 October, 2018
- Fracking begins in Lancashire amid protests 15 October, 2018
- 1,000mph car project calls in administrators 15 October, 2018